Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 72)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 72)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 496 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
6 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
borisy
M
Babylonian
  • Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    coopC
    Topics:

Somehow miraculously none of them snubbed Lady Gaga, I have to laugh. Awards daily and Next best picture must have had some personal grudges against this woman. Welp.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    momo-memo
    Topics:

why they think they could make “real” poll about Performance ?? as far as i know Performance category voter is bunch of actor and actress it self …it means none can touch this category except the actor and actress

correct me guys…

Profile picture
    alouise86
    Topics:

Gaga

Kidman

Haim

Colman

Chastain

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Final Predictions:

1. Lady Gaga – House of Gucci
    2. Nicole Kidman – Being the Ricardos
    3. Olivia Colman – The Lost Daughter
    4. Jessica Chastain – The Eyes of Tammy Faye
    5. Alana Haim – Licorice Pizza

Alt: Kristen Stewart – Spencer

FYC:
    That's Where I Am by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

Profile picture
    Watcher
    Topics:

Do we think Jessica is missing? I’ve just taken her out sadly…I don’t see enough passion for her movie to pull her through now this race is getting tighter.

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

I feel pretty confident in this top 5. I have a feeling that just when everyone finally dropped KStew, she’ll reappear again:

1. Lady Gaga – House of Gucci
    2. Nicole Kidman – Being the Ricardos
    3. Olivia Colman – The Lost Daughter
    4. Alana Haim – Licorice Pizza
    5. Kristen Stewart – Spencer

Profile picture
    João Gabriel
    Topics:

man we still have one month and a half to the oscar itself, so much can happen from now to march 27th, it may be the most difficult best actress winner to predict

Profile picture
    Scoopster
    Topics:

The Wrap conducted an anonymous poll of 300 AMPAs and Guild members:

“The Lost Daughter” had some fans in the Best Actress category as well; two-time Oscar winner Olivia Colman, who plays a college professor on holiday in Greece in Gyllenhaal’s film, was the poll’s No. 1 choice. Nicole Kidman’s portrayal of Lucille Ball in Aaron Sorkin’s “Being the Ricardos” came second, followed by Lady Gaga for “House of Gucci,” Kristen Stewart for her portrayal of the People’s Princess in “Spencer” and Penélope Cruz for “Parallel Mothers.”

https://www.thewrap.com/oscar-predictions-nominations-poll-2022/amp/

HOG is in the Best Picture mix if this poll holds up more broadly. Not in the mix = BTR

Profile picture
    marry
    Topics:

Final prediction:

Kidman

Gaga

Colman

Haim

Stewart

Kidman is kinda locked with the GG win. Gaga did all the precursors, as a fan I can’t say she’s safe until I see or hear the name tomorrow, but statistically she should be in. Miss ColEman being snubbed at BAFTA was weird… but she did SAG with the least bait performance so I think she’s in too. I’m betting Alana was BAFTA’s top 2 so she should in with that support.

The last few weeks have been full of red flags for Spencer and Kristen, but I have a feeling that due to all the buzz for the performance she could be “saved” if some voters prioritize her.

Spoilers:

Chastain/Jhud (SAG + bait performances)

Possibilities:

Zegler (GG win)/Emilia (Maybe she was the top 2 in Bafta?)

Longshots:

Cruz/Renate (Internacional Support)

Anxious and nervous for tomorrow

this is kind useless but cute

Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

HOG is in the Best Picture mix if this poll holds up more broadly. Not in the mix = BTR or TLD.

TLD got both picture and director in this poll?

FYC:
    That's Where I Am by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

Profile picture
    enchanter
    Topics:

https://www.awardsdaily.com/2022/02/06/awards-daily-oscar-nominations-ballot-results/embed/#?secret=4ct5B2bFvB#?secret=1FSvcoH5C9

They should have just posted the poll results/numbers.

Also, not the “Spider-Man: No Way Out” and “two-time Oscar winner Olivia Colman”. 😂

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 496 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 72)’ is closed to new replies.