Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 79)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 79)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 426 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
( +3 hidden )
replies
views
users
The Northman
Babylonian
Lil Tony
  • Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    kallewickans
    Topics:

Halle Berry is the only African American woman to win lead actress in the 94 years of Oscars. This stat is telling us a lot, so in almost a Full Century only 1 african-American woman made it, diversity just as a talk, the Academy has failed many times to nominate and award non-white actresses. Who can forget the snub of Lupita in the category, when her movies grossed over 200 million and led the critics wins. The Oscar despite wins in supporting categories, they remain too white in my opinion.

Im afraid she might still be the only one this century with next year it will be Rooney playing Audrey Hepburn , She  will be next one getting her Oscar, After Renee playing Judy and Nicole playing Lucille.

after Renee playing Judy and Nicole playing Lucille.

Profile picture
    Troll_Hunter
    Topics:

Just leave me the f*ck alone you psychopathic obsessive lunatic. Fugly miserable person.

Profile picture
    Babylonian
    Topics:

Im afraid she might still be the only one this century with next year it will be Rooney playing Audrey Hepburn , She will be next one getting her Oscar, After Renee playing Judy and Nicole playing Lucille. after Renee playing Judy and Nicole playing Lucille.

They won’t go for three entertainer biopic performances in a row, will they?

FYC:

Everything Everywhere All At Once in every eligible category

Hold My Hand - Lady Gaga for Best Original Song

Profile picture
    peachtree47
    Topics:

I doubt Kristen Stewart’s peformance as a gawky and awkward Princess Diana who spends her time hallucinating through out most of the picture will win a Best Actress Oscar. The Academy felt sorry for her and nominated the poor girl out of sympathy.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Cinema2050
    Topics:

They have started counting the completed ballots already, Kidman garnered about 80% of SAG votes.

Will Smith was rewarded for exceeding everyone's expectations in endearing violent traits. Shame on the Academy!

Profile picture
    Babylonian
    Topics:

They have started counting the completed ballots already, Kidman garnered about 80% of SAG votes.

Source?

FYC:

Everything Everywhere All At Once in every eligible category

Hold My Hand - Lady Gaga for Best Original Song

Profile picture
    Lucas
    Topics:

Stewart got her welcome to the club nomination like ScarJo did 2 years ago. I don’t think she stands a chance of winning. She’s clearly 4th or 5th.

Yeah, it’s a weird year for the category and I think anyone can win. But Stewart doesn’t have a lot going for her. She’s the only one in the category that is the sole representation of her film. Even Penelope has the Score nomination for her movie that Spencer couldn’t get (robbed)

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    jadcox
    Topics:

smh

Profile picture
    BoBo
    Topics:

Oscar chose Nightmare Alley over…

The Lost Daughter, Spencer, The Worst Person in the World, Parallel Mothers, Passing, House of Gucci, etc.

Damn, I hate to say it, but Nicole Kidman probably has the advantage because of Bardem and Simmons.

*Redundant FYC signature for Everything Everywhere All at Once*

Profile picture
    Jodie_Comer
    Topics:

I stan Queen Olivia but even I have to admit that Kidman, Cruz, Viola, Winslet and Helen Mirren deserve second Oscars before my Queen Olivia.

Jodie Comer for Killing Eve
    Sandra Oh for Killing Eve

Profile picture
    Troll_Hunter
    Topics:

She obviously won’t. I have never said, presumed or insinuated that Kristen Stewart will win. It probably will either be Nicole Kidman or Olivia Colman. It’s between those two. I’m not a blind fan. Never was. The only reason I have a Kristen Stewart profile is because my accounts got suspended and just because I adore her okay. I’m always objective with my predictions.

No surprise! Yet you calling for people to be banned who disagree with you about WHISPER and Kstew pity vote. Girl bye.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 426 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 79)’ is closed to new replies.