Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 85)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 85)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 528 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
6 months ago
replies
views
users
babypook
Go Yeoh!
ScottieG
  • Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

I caved and am now predicting Cruz. Those anonymous ballots have been calling some good upsets recently and she has the momentum. Imagine Kidman winning after all this…

Want Want by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Cinema2050
    Topics:

Lol! She hasn’t lost yet.

They made her lost and they might make her quitting her career soon. People on here are nuts.

Will Smith was rewarded for exceeding everyone's expectations in endearing violent traits. Shame on the Academy!

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Cinema2050
    Topics:

I hope the people that are switching to Penelope are right, but I think I’m going to have to stick with Chastain.

People are not predicting, they are campaigning for Cruz after they lost faith in Kristen’s project. Looking outside of this cult, most predictors have Chastain as the expected winner.

Will Smith was rewarded for exceeding everyone's expectations in endearing violent traits. Shame on the Academy!

Profile picture
    UnionCityMood
    Topics:

*I’m* not triggered. I’m just annoyed that every time her name comes up the thread immediately descends into a five-page-long quagmire of the same arguments again and again. What the fuck else can we say about her at this point?

But no one was starting a fight except film 123 right? Feel free to check page 22 and you’ll see user ScottieG is simply talking about ASIB along with Bombshell and Little Women. There is nothing feisty in that discussion in my opinion 😩

Anyway I sense this may be turning into a fight so I’m happy to move on. But we talk about past BA nominees here all the time so let’s not make some dictatorial exception.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    silvestre
    Topics:

Interesting question: whose losing performance of the past 4/5 years do you wish was nominated among this (weak) lineup?

Profile picture
    veronikavoss
    Topics:

I gotta say I was sure Penélope would be nominated after her Volpi Cup win, even when she didn’t hit precursors I was sure. After the GG I was convinced Nicole would win, that until her SAG loss. But to be honest I never considered Jessica win competitive, I know I may be wrong (90% sure about it), but I’m standing by my girl P on this one lol

I was also fairly certain of Cruz’s chances for a nomination from the start of the season through all the ups and downs. If she really pulls it out in the end, I’ll take it as huge vindication lol and a sign that the Academy has changed for the better.

Profile picture
    silvestre
    Topics:

People are not predicting, they are campaigning for Cruz after they lost faith in Kristen’s project. Looking outside of this cult, most predictors have Chastain as the expected winner.

Why would people start campaigning right after the final voting ended? And why would people lose faith in Kristen’s performance now of all times, right when she finally got nominated after months of getting snubbed everywhere? Come on lol

Profile picture
    cinetastic
    Topics:

I don’t feel like predicting Chastain anymore. I’m torn between Stewart and Cruz.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Babylonian
    Topics:

I don’t feel like predicting Chastain anymore. I’m torn between Stewart and Cruz.

You know what to do.

FYC:

Everything Everywhere All At Once in every eligible category

Hold My Hand - Lady Gaga for Best Original Song

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

Imagine Penelope’s reaction if she wins 😭.

FYC: Better Call Saul and The Good Fight in all categories including Bob Odenkirk, Christine Baranski and Rhea Seehorn.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 528 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 85)’ is closed to new replies.