Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 9)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 9)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 472 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
kaziz
Donnna
kallewickans_3
  • Profile picture
    crabbie
    Topics:

Omg Spencer sounds pretty wild. I don’t think The Crown fans are going to like it 🤣🤣🤣 https://www.indiewire.com/2021/09/spencer-pablo-larrain-interview-kristen-stewart-1234661544/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

A fictional fable tale is what the film seems to be going for. This is the best course of action so Spencer isn’t too much like The Crown and has its own identity so Stewart’s performance can be distinguishable from Corrin. That being said we don’t really know how the acting branch will respond to a fictionalized version of Diana’s life so that is also a risk.

Michelle Williams Oscar campaign manager.

FYC:
    Picture: Drive My Car, The Power of the Dog, Licorice Pizza, Spencer, C'mon C'mon
    Director: Jane Campion, Ryusuke Hamaguchi, Pablo Larraín, Paul Thomas Anderson,
    Actor: Benedict Cumberbatch, Joaquin Phoenix. Hidetoshi Nishijima
    Actress: Kristen Stewart, Alana Haim
    Supporting Actress: Kirsten Dunst, Ruth Negga, Cate Blanchett, Ariana DeBose
    Supporting Actor: Kodi Smit-McPhee
    Best Original Screenplay: Licorice Pizza, C'mon C'mon,

Profile picture
    loudtoilet
    Topics:

When are Spencer reactions dropping? :prayercircle4KStew:

Profile picture
    kallewickans
    Topics:

Strong Lifetime movie vibes, I took her off from my predictions, it doesn’t make sense at this point.

Thompson might likely take her place, don’t know Halle or We won’t be seeing woc in this year Best Actress Slate. No one will break Halle streak for this year probably Next year hopefully with Viola.

Profile picture
    kallewickans
    Topics:

Benedict Cumberbatch — standing between Jane Campion and Kirsten Dunst — takes a bow during the #Venezia78 four-minute standing ovation for ‘The Power of the Dog.’

Now i’m waiting for Spencer to get a 10 minutes standing ovation. 😀

Profile picture
    Opium
    Topics:

Thompson might likely take her place, don’t know Halle or We won’t be seeing woc in this year Best Actress Slate.

I’m betting on Thompson at this point, I love Halle but I keep reading that her movie wasn’t very good (even if unfinished if I’m not wrong), but we’ll see, it’s one of them or no woc in BA this year.

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Spencer seems more accessible than Jackie a win for Kristen.

Profile picture
    loudtoilet
    Topics:

I’m betting on Thompson at this point, I love Halle but I keep reading that the Halle movie wasn’t very good (even if unfinished if I’m not wrong), but we’ll see, it’s one of them or no woc in BA this year.

Hollywood wants Thompson to happen for some reason. maybe she’s talented, I don’t know, but she never had likable presence in anything I saw and she doesn’t have it off screen either. She always looks smug to me. People say that about Brie Larson but Thompson is one true Smugson,IMO. But what matters – and that ain’t how I feel about her presence – is that Hollywood wants her to happen. They put her in all those big franchises (Marvel, Creed) and she’s getting prestige roles so she’s one step away from Welcome to the Club nomination. And her movie sounds super baity so she could be the ingenue of the season over currently more predicted actresses such as Comer, McKenzie or Taylor (depending on category placement), etc.

Profile picture
    John Nguyen
    Topics:

What are the chances dunst can get in?

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

She’s supporting it seems.

Profile picture
    kallewickans
    Topics:

Re: Dunst, she seems to have the support to still be a strong Best Supporting Actress contender, but I’m not sure these were the reviews she needed to really bolster her “frontrunner” status. A lot of room left in this race.

Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

The Crown viewers think that show is a 100% accurate betrayal of her.

FYC:

"The Good Fight" and "The Other Two" in all categories.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Stewart is the performance Julie Huntsinger (Telluride’s executive director) has been hyping the most

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/movies/story/2021-09-01/telluride-film-festival-covid-spencer-king-richard?fbclid=IwAR3XFSwjWHPsbRP48Vm2VN7_M42Fwmyo3GnXxoM0q9AMwOjYJWAq29t4zK4

Tomorrow KStew is about to crash the race, mark my words.

Volpi cup winner Kristen Stewart let’s speak it into existence.

Profile picture
    loudtoilet
    Topics:

Go KStew! :fingerscrossed:

Profile picture
    akim67
    Topics:

You guys are delusional if you think Hudson is out of the race.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 472 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Actress (Part 9)’ is closed to new replies.