Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Picture and Director (Part 33)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Picture and Director (Part 33)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 9 posts - 481 through 489 (of 489 total)
Created
3 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
replies
views
users
Babylonian
film123
TrumpBiden
  • Profile picture
    rue
    Topics:

Excited for the meltdowns if CODA wins. Y’all hate fun!

FYC:
    That's Where I Am by Maggie Rogers - Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Solo Performance, Best Music Video, Best Country Song, Best Melodic Rap Performance, Best Traditional R&B Performance, Best Country Solo Performance, Best Rap Solo Performance, Best Metal Performance, Best Rock Song, Best American Roots Performance

Profile picture
    TrumpBiden
    Topics:

Please prove this. The only people who were downright nasty towards other films were Dog Stans. Calling a film boring is hardly snide nor unpleasant. You simply cannot deny your crew literally went after Belfast all season long and then switched gears when the threat became Coda. Y’all deserve TPOTD losing.

This. I’m just taking my revenge. For months Dog stans have been putting down anything that isn’t that boring film. DLU, Coda, KR, Belfast… anything that isn’t that gay cowboy movie is TERRIBLE according to them. Now suddenly they’re shaking in their boots and playing victim.

Profile picture
    TrumpBiden
    Topics:

i Pray that the international members that got drive my car in picture , TWIW in screenplay , jessie Buckley in supporting gives us interesting winners how we went from jojo rabbit , the father , parasite and promising young woman in screenplays to don’t look up and coda it’s so bland

Those films you mentioned are entertaining. How the front-runner is that boring film with a 6.8 IMDB score called The Power of Boredome is beyond me.

Profile picture
    DaKardii
    Topics:

FINAL PREDICTIONS

PICTURE

Winner: The Power of the Dog

Runner-Up: CODA

DIRECTOR

Winner: Jane Campion

Runner-Up: Paul Thomas Anderson

Profile picture
    TrumpBiden
    Topics:

Excited for the meltdowns if CODA wins. Y’all hate fun!

I have several members here that I made a screenshots saying “STATS, impossible CODA has only 3 noms, TPOD is a lock for BP 100%…” Can’t wait to post those screenshots here next sunday. There will be 30 pages of crying, meltding down… words to expect next sunday:

• Oscars are so basic
    • Coda worst Best Picture ever
    • Oscars so bland

And yet, audiences will be like “Thank god the Oscars didn’t give it to that boring Netflix movie.” 🤣

Profile picture
    TrumpBiden
    Topics:

It will be the worst Best Picture Winner ever. But Life goes on for us 😂

Okay alt, with literally just a couple of days on these forums but already 379 posts.

Profile picture
    TrumpBiden
    Topics:

You’re probably the alt here 😂

The dates joined show a different story. I can tell which was your original account, though.

Profile picture
    film123
    Topics:

Not the NPB team pushing Belfast again. When will their terrorism be over 😭😭

Profile picture
    TrumpBiden
    Topics:

You literally have a Jane Campion profile despite being a massive TPOD hater because you were impersonating someone 😂😂😂 Your account is literally made for the sole purpose to be against TPOD 😂😂😂

If you weren’t such an alt, you would know why my profile picture is Jane Campion.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 9 posts - 481 through 489 (of 489 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Picture and Director (Part 33)’ is closed to new replies.