Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Supporting Actor (Part 6)

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Supporting Actor (Part 6)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 504 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
replies
views
users
Moviebuff22
Setia_Yasmine..
Shrek Superslam
  • Profile picture
    Babylonian
    Topics:

Mark Rylance is the only actor who I’d be okay with winning that’s not Kodi Smit-McPhee.

FYC:

Everything Everywhere All At Once in every eligible category

Hold My Hand - Lady Gaga for Best Original Song

Profile picture
    Butz
    Topics:

Two Belfast boys are still more likely than Affleck. He got exactly the same noms that Leto got last year, and nobody has seen his film (while these are different guilds, The Little Things at least had two shortlist mentions that suggested that someone knew it existed). He also can’t make BAFTA while the Belfasts at least both made the longlist. Even Cooper is more likely because people actually give a shit about his film.

Letterboxd: Ray_In_Bruges

Profile picture
    Setia Yasmine Khalil
    Topics:

I think it is 3/5 for the sag I don’t think that clown of Leto is making it 2 spots are from the top 5 : Wss , Belfast or tpod ala Amanda seyfried or maybe Paul raci or lakeith

Profile picture
    Moviebuff22
    Topics:

Two Belfast boys are still more likely than Affleck. He got exactly the same noms that Leto got last year, and nobody has seen his film (while these are different guilds, The Little Things at least had two shortlist mentions that suggested that someone knew it existed). He also can’t make BAFTA while the Belfasts at least both made the longlist. Even Cooper is more likely because people actually give a shit about his film.

People that liked him in the last duel can vote for him in this movie because it’s a better chance of a nomination. People do do that. Everyone seems to be backing him Tender Bar

Profile picture
    crabbie
    Topics:

People that liked him in the last duel can vote for him in this movie because it’s a better chance of a nomination. People do do that. Everyone seems to be backing him Tender Bar

The only people that liked bis performance in TLD is film twitter. He has flopped with critics nominations and if BAFTA liked him performance in TLD so much that could have shortlisted his performance, but he didn’t. Affleck isn’t strong enough to be a lone nominee for his film unlike a previous lone nominee lone Kathy Bates who won NBR.

Michelle (Yeoh, Williams) Oscar campaign manager.

Profile picture
    Setia Yasmine Khalil
    Topics:

The only people that liked bis performance in TLD is film twitter. He has flopped with critics nominations and if BAFTA liked him performance in TLD so much that could have shortlisted his performance, but he didn’t. Affleck isn’t strong enough to be a lone nominee for his film unlike a previous lone nominee lone Kathy Bates who won NBR.

who are the five who will make it seems only kodi and troy are the only locks the others depends of the academy love of belfast , LP and WSS

Profile picture
    Vicki Leekx
    Topics:

Mark Rylance is the only actor who I’d be okay with winning that’s not Kodi Smit-McPhee.

Not someone thinking that caricature deserved something above a Razzie

FYC:

Swinton, Weerasethakul Memoria, (Best Actress, Director)
    Efira, Rampling, Wilson Benedetta (Best Actress, Supporting Actress/Actor)
    Rapace Lamb (Best Actress)
    Stewart, Hawkins, Spall Spencer (Best Actress, Supporting Actress/Actor)

Profile picture
    estrelas
    Topics:

Profile picture
    Babylonian
    Topics:

FYC:

Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

Mark and Jared Leto both deserve to get Razzies. It’s funny seeing interviews of Leto promoting his film and acting like he did something with that atrocious performance when all he did was put on a ridiculous accent and wear prosthetics.

Profile picture
    Babylonian
    Topics:

A caricature? In a satire film? Shower it with Razzies!!! Rylance understood what his film called for. Leto on the other hand…

FYC:

Profile picture
    The Queen
    Topics:

his film called for.

His trash of a film called for utter trash, wbk. 👏🏼👏🏼

Profile picture
    Setia Yasmine Khalil
    Topics:

Mark and Jared Leto both deserve to get Razzies. It’s funny seeing interviews of Leto promoting his film and acting like he did something with that atrocious performance when all he did was put on a ridiculous accent and wear prosthetics.

Let’s hope he is Nicole Kidman of bombshell lol 🤣

Profile picture
    Babylonian
    Topics:

His trash of a film called for utter trash, wbk. 👏🏼

Yet his film is getting into Best Picture.

.svg” class=”emoji”

FYC:

Profile picture
    DC
    Topics:

Wow Jamie Dornan is campaigning HARD right now and is the only of the contenders doing any press presently. He’s literally everywhere which I think may get him in over the line and into the Oscar nominations. In my opinion – completely underserved for that wooden performance in Belfast ( and he didnt even sing Everlasting love , he’s been quoted as saying that was just lip syncing to someone else’s recording) Nonetheless in a very weak field its looking like Christian Grey may most likely become an oscar nominee. Shocking! This has to be the weakest Supporting actor lineup in many years. I would consider Troy Kotsur the only one deserving of a nomination out of these top 15 contenders listed.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 504 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Supporting Actor (Part 6)’ is closed to new replies.