Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Supporting Actor

Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Supporting Actor

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 504 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
kaziz
George Ehret
crabbie
  • Profile picture
    Chloe Sevigny stan <3
    Topics:

Simon Helberg coming for a nomination? I’ve seen some singling out his performance in Annette.

Emmy FYC!!: Pen15, Mare of Easttown, The Crown and The Handmaid’s Tale in all categories.

Profile picture
    24fanatic
    Topics:

July Predix:

Richard Jenkins – Nightmare Alley/The Humans
    Bradley Cooper – Soggy Bottom
    Andrew Garfield – The Eyes Of Tammy Faye
    Jesse Plemons – The Power Of The Dog
    Idris Elba – The Harder They Fall

Secretly hoping for a make-up-for-last-year’s-snub nom for Delroy Lindo.

Profile picture
    sarahvsmovies
    Topics:

Simon Helberg coming for a nomination? I’ve seen some singling out his performance in Annette.

I don’t think it will happen but that would be awesome.

Profile picture
    Jacob "Oscar Boy" Boe
    Topics:

I wanna hear everyone’s thoughts on the House of Gucci boys. More people are predicting Pacino, and I understand that he’s a living legend, but other than that (which I don’t think should be enough), why are people predicting him over Jared Leto? Predicting Pacino isnt the problem to me. I think both could get in like Three Billboards. Not predicting Leto isn’t a problem to me either. Both could miss like the CMBYN boys or not even do anything like the Mank boys. But if one is going to get it, i feel like it’s the one caked in makeup and hair. Does anyone have any knowledge of the book or their characters to guess at how big their roles will be in the movie?

Oscars FYC:

Visual Effects: Free Guy

Profile picture
    sarahvsmovies
    Topics:

I wanna hear everyone’s thoughts on the House of Gucci boys. More people are predicting Pacino, and I understand that he’s a living legend, but other than that (which I don’t think should be enough), why are people predicting him over Jared Leto? Predicting Pacino isnt the problem to me. I think both could get in like Three Billboards. Not predicting Leto isn’t a problem to me either. Both could miss like the CMBYN boys or not even do anything like the Mank boys. But if one is going to get it, i feel like it’s the one caked in makeup and hair. Does anyone have any knowledge of the book or their characters to guess at how big their roles will be in the movie?

I’m not predicting Leto at all because of that clip that went around, lol. I’m not predicting any supporting nominations for that one currently. In fact the only Gucci acting nom I am predicting is Gaga.

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

So you’re telling me a previous Academy Award winner known for physical transformations in baity projects isn’t a contender because of an unofficial clip on YouTube? I’m not even a Jared Leto fan but lawd have mercy.

Profile picture
    Jacob "Oscar Boy" Boe
    Topics:

So you’re telling me a previous Academy Award winner known for physical transformations in baity projects isn’t a contender because of an unofficial clip on YouTube? I’m not even a Jared Leto fan but lawd have mercy.

Exactly. People are so quick to rush to that clip! You don’t think they shot it multiple times or something. Seriously people…

Oscars FYC:

Visual Effects: Free Guy

Profile picture
    sarahvsmovies
    Topics:

Oh no, I’m sure he’ll contend. He wears prosthetics(!!!!), so they’ll absolutely eat it up regardless. Just depends on if Gucci does well if he slips in or not.

Profile picture
    loudtoilet
    Topics:

Plemmons

Isaac or Skarsgaard (Dune)

Jenkins

Garfield

No clue

Not giving up Dune boys unless festival buzz takes them out of running.

Profile picture
    Calvin
    Topics:

Farrell’s gotten the most praise but Justin H. Min has also been getting some very positive notices for After Yang. Still going to have him as my NGNG prediction.

Still celebrating Supporting Actress - Youn Yuh-jung (Minari)

FYC Emmys: The Underground Railroad

Profile picture
    sarahvsmovies
    Topics:

Not giving up Dune boys unless festival buzz takes them out of running.

You and me both! We will not be swayed by the opinion of the masses! Kul Wahad! Long live the fighters!

Profile picture
    Piper Halliwell
    Topics:

Exactly. People are so quick to rush to that clip! You don’t think they shot it multiple times or something. Seriously people…

Not to mention (and I’m not a fan of Leto) that he literally got awards buzz as the sole representation of his flop film just a few months ago…it wasn’t Denzel, it wasn’t Malek, it was him…so he is clearly liked in the industry.

FYC 2022 Emmys:

Best Actress in a Drama Series: Sandra Oh in "Killing Eve"

Best Actress in a Comedy Series: Sandra Oh in "The Chair"

Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series: Kim Joo-ryoung in "Squid Game"

Profile picture
    loudtoilet
    Topics:

You and me both! We will not be swayed by the opinion of the masses! Kul Wahad! Long live the fighters!

Ya Hya Chouhada!

Profile picture
    Calvin
    Topics:

Imagine if someone gets awards buzz for Dune, but not one of the ones people expect. Chang Chen, Stephen McKinley Henderson and Jason Momoa all have pretty juicy and important roles too.

Still celebrating Supporting Actress - Youn Yuh-jung (Minari)

FYC Emmys: The Underground Railroad

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 504 total)

The topic ‘Oscars 2022 Predictions: Best Supporting Actor’ is closed to new replies.