Home Forums Movies Oscars 2022 predictions

Oscars 2022 predictions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 361 total)
Created
10 months ago
Last Reply
4 days ago
replies
views
users
fefface
wolfali
Stank83
  • Profile picture
    tsc
    Topics:

Zendaya is attached to play singer Ronnie Spector in a film about her life

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    fefface
    Topics:

I hope Maestro comes out soon so that Cooper finally gets his acting Oscar and the Academy can stop nominating him for things like American Sniper and American Hustle.

This. How he got nominated for either of those, never mind both, is beyond me.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

I’m very interested to see what happens with Amsterdam. The MeToo allegations against O’Russell are still there and it’s not like he was cleared of any wrongdoing but Bale and Robbie are so beloved.

FYC OSCARS : VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", GLENN CLOSE FOR "HILLBILLY ELEGY", ANTHONY HOPKINS FOR "THE FATHER", CHADWICK BOSEMAN FOR "MA RAINEY'S BLACK BOTTOM", PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN (BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY).

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    diego
    Topics:

I’m very interested to see what happens with Amsterdam. The MeToo allegations against O’Russell are still there and it’s not like he was cleared of any wrongdoing but Bale and Robbie are so beloved.

Bohemian Rhapsody performed extremely well even with Bryan Singer as a director.

They’ll just pretend Amsterdam directed itself and reward Margot, Christian or whoever else is part of the cast if they want to.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Mickmack
    Topics:
    wolfali
    Topics:

Bohemian Rhapsody performed extremely well even with Bryan Singer as a director.

They’ll just pretend Amsterdam directed itself and reward Margot, Christian or whoever else is part of the cast if they want to.

Hopefully Margot finally wins.

FYC OSCARS : VANESSA KIRBY FOR "PIECES OF A WOMAN", GLENN CLOSE FOR "HILLBILLY ELEGY", ANTHONY HOPKINS FOR "THE FATHER", CHADWICK BOSEMAN FOR "MA RAINEY'S BLACK BOTTOM", PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN (BEST ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY).

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Mickmack
    Topics:

Hopefully Margot finally wins.

Finally wins? She’s been lucky to even be nominated before. She’s not a good actress. Way more deserving actresses over Robbie.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    _m4gnu5_
    Topics:

While we are talking about Amsterdam, who do you guys think will be lead and who will be supporting?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

She’s been lucky to even be nominated before. She’s not a good actress.

Imagine watching I, Tonya and thinking Robbie was lucky enough to even get nominated for it I-

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

While we are talking about Amsterdam, who do you guys think will be lead and who will be supporting?

Bale will probably go Lead. He wants a Lead Oscar.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    diego
    Topics:

Bale is going lead. I think Robbie will too. Michael B Jordan is going supporting.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    fefface
    Topics:

Imagine watching I, Tonya and thinking Robbie was lucky enough to even get nominated for it I-

That may be so but she’s hardly in a ‘finally wins’ situation.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    wolfali
    Topics:

That may be so but she’s hardly in a ‘finally wins’ situation.

That’s true but when I talk about finally wins I’m not talking about what’s she’s been nominated for at the Oscars I’m talking about finally wins in the context of after delivering quite good pieces of work in a whole bunch of films over the years.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Mickmack
    Topics:

That’s true but when I talk about finally wins I’m not talking about what’s she’s been nominated for at the Oscars I’m talking about finally wins in the context of after delivering quite good pieces of work in a whole bunch of films over the years.

She’s only given one good performance. Her performance and nomination for Bombshell is laughable.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    fefface
    Topics:

Yeah but you can’t win if you’re not nominated. She’s got two nominations and is by no means overdue.

And what else would she have been nominated for? Mary Queen of Scots went nowhere because it wasn’t very good and she was never getting in for Wolf of Wall Street. Personally I wouldn’t have nominated her for Bombshell either.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 361 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.