Home Forums Movies

Movies

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL

This forum contains 7,021 topics and 302,992 replies, and was last updated by  Baby Clyde 6 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 topics - 6,721 through 6,735 (of 7,002 total)
Switch Forum
    • Topic
    • Views
      babypook

Hmmm.... Swinton. Bichir. Streep. Mara. Yun Jeong hie. Pitt, ToL. Pitt, Moneyball. Gosling (Drive).

babypook

Not really in any particular order: Demian BichirTilda SwintonChristopher PlummerMichael ShannonRooney MaraRyan GoslingRachel WeiszMeryl StreepYun Jeong-hieMichelle WilliamsStellan SkarsgardJoel CourtneyCory StollBrad PittGeorge ClooneyOlivier

1 2

Started by:  Daniel Vaz

• Views 13533
    • Posts 29
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • The Biggest Upset of Awards Season
      Trent

5. Laura Dern at the Golden Globes.4. Barry Pepper at the Emmys.3. Melissa McCarthy at the Emmys.2.

The one that really surprised me the most was McCarthy winning the emmy. I thought she had absolutely no chance for the win, and that the nomination was her reward. It had everything to do with the "Bridesmaids" love. For me, it should have been Plim

1 2

Started by:  Trent

• Views 1186
    • Posts 17
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment

Anonymous

7 years ago
    • John Carter
      Scottferguson

‘John Carter’: Weak $500K Midnight Shows By NIKKI FINKE | Friday March 9, 2012 @ 8:35am

Spenser Davis

I would see this film just to support Andrew Stanton, in the same way that I would see Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol to support Brad Bird. The more the Pixar guys dabble in live-action and animation both, the happier I am for them.

1 2 3

Started by:  babypook

• Views 3458
    • Posts 36
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • The Official Viola Davis Thread
      Someonelikeme

HA! I doubt she'll get that kind of role, but we'll support her nonetheless. Have you heard her besp

Someonelikeme

[quote="DCurrie"]There are so many dynamics of this woman's life I wasn't aware, that there's no way they should leave out of the film, such as this:In 1973, Jordan began to suffer from multiple sclerosis. She had difficulty climbing stairs, and

1 2 3 4

Started by:  DCurrie

• Views 5672
    • Posts 51
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • The Official Amanda Seyfried Thread
      Tye-Grr

I think she has potential, but it hasn't been fully realized yet. Hopefully after these upcoming rol

dannyboy.

[quote="BabsJohnson"][quote="Dannyboy"]Kelemenmarc, this was a genius idea.. Maybe Tara Reid deserves one next?[/quote]I'm not a big fan of hers but I don't think the comparison to Tara Reid is applicapble. Seyfried seems to have avoided the temptati

1 2

Started by:  Anonymous

• Views 2351
    • Posts 21
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • 6th Fisher King Awards
      Pieman1994

Very awesome set of nominees.

rockstitution

[quote="Poubelle"]Quote:  "Demian, RooneyQuite controoneyNo Jean, No MerylYou've got us over a barrel!"Well, at least you got Best Cinematography right!PS:  Who wore makeup in HPATDHP2?EDITED:  Scratch that, I just remembered He Who Sh

1 2

Started by:  iskolar

• Views 2744
    • Posts 17
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • The Official American Reunion Thread
      babypook

I probably will see this. I think Harold and Kumar are pretty cool and I like Seann William Scott&nb

I love the original film, but I didn`t find the sequels anywhere near as good. I didn`t know there was going to be another film in the series until a few days ago. I will go and see it mostly for nostalgic reasons.

Started by:  Anonymous

• Views 583
    • Posts 4
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment

Anonymous

7 years ago
    • Official 84th Academy Awards Ceremony Thread
      Junk

There's almost 15 mins gap between Direction and In Memoriam/ Actress and Picture. Do we know why su

Nima

Here's an account from a journalist of what it was like to follow the ceremony from the Weinstein party.[quote]And then, it was time for best picture.  Everyone in the party was converging on the French table (it was a long table mind you) and I

1 2 3 30 31 32

Started by:  Chris Beachum

• Views 35070
    • Posts 476
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • A SEPARATION – news/reviews
      Daniel Montgomery

My Review... the film’s approach is more personal than political, considering human nature rat

Atypical

This finally made it to my area this weekend. Certainly not the easiest film to watch for some of the unsettling subject matter and cultural differences, but it was riveting all the same. It's hard not to be drawn into a story line this one with

Started by:  Scottferguson

• Views 593
    • Posts 3
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • 2013 Oscar Predictions
      Carbon Based Lifeform

It is a shock that WAR HORSE won no Oscars.  I hope LINCOLN is more of a popular and critical h

Chris Beachum

This topic is already being discussed at the top of this forum.And they are referenced as the 2012 Oscars (televised in 2013). 

Started by:  Dj

• Views 695
    • Posts 4
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • THE LORAX – News/reviews
      Scottferguson

Better HRep review (Michael Reftshaffen) The 3D adaptation of Dr. Seuss' classic tale stars Danny D

Carbon Based Lifeform

[quote="babypook"]Well. as someone who holds the political aspects of a film dear, The Lorax appears to be enviro-friendly in its message at least. So I dont care that much about how the medium is delivered. I know a few kids who would love to go and

Started by:  Scottferguson

• Views 10125
    • Posts 11
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
Viewing 15 topics - 6,721 through 6,735 (of 7,002 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.