Home Forums Movies

Movies

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 topics - 8,761 through 8,775 (of 8,825 total)
Switch Forum
    • Topic
    • Views
    • 2011 National Board of Review thread
      allabout oscars

Prediction for the 10 best films by the NATIONAL BOARD OF REVIEW..WAR HORSETHE ARTISTMONEYBALLTHE HE

teri

[quote="PaulHJR"][quote="babypook"]Paul has been championing the inclusion of films like Bridesmaids, Super8, and other entertaining, block-bustersfor as long as he's been posting. I'm sure you know what he is referring to.And he has a point. Ratings

1 2 4 5

Started by: PaulHJR

• Views 11576
    • Posts 72
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • 2011 Oscar Nomination Discussion (November)
      allabout oscars

This might be a worthy year  for 10 films..now that the rules have supposedly changed..LOLWAR H

Yesmar

I was thinking, and it might actually be possible for 10 of the biggest categories to all got to different films.Best Picture: War HorseBest Directing: The ArtistBest Actor: The Descendents/J. EdgarBest Actress: The Iron Lady/My Week with Marilyn/Alb

Started by: Irishmovielover4ever

• Views 16
    • Posts 15
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • RICKY GERVAIS RETURNING AS GG HOST
      LKMOSCAR

I liked the little stint he had two or three years ago, but last year was rather uncomfortable (pann

Spenser Davis

Look, as offensive as some people found his hosting job to be last year, I think the Foreign Press was loving every minute of it. Every moment of "bad press" that Gervais received was good for them. If anything, they've brought him back so that peopl

1 2

Started by: babypook

• Views 2008
    • Posts 25
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • SUPER 8 – Discussion Thread
      teri

I really enjoyed Super 8. It's been a week since I've seen it, and it's staying with me.

Carbon Based Lifeform

[quote="Tye-Grr"]^That would be lens flair, the only thing that bothered me about the cinematography. [/quote]"I wanted a visual system that felt unique. I know there are certain shots where even I watch and think, 'Oh that's ridiculous, that was

Started by: Daniel Montgomery

• Views 1677
    • Posts 11
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • J. EDGAR Thread
      Ethel Charles

Dearhearts, I'll be having a private, intimate dinner with Lance this evening, the oscar winning scr

teri

[quote="fes"]Why cant I copy and past on this board?? [/quote]This happens with me quite often. So, I try c/p in circuitous ways. If you continue having problems, please write to Stapletonic about it. He's a magician.

1 2 8 9

Started by:

• Views 10174
    • Posts 127
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
    • THE RUM DIARY – News/reviews
      Scottferguson

HRep is a bit better on Depp and and the film overallThe Rum Diary: Film Review 12:01 AM PDT 10/14/2

Daniel Montgomery

My Review... It propels heedlessly forward, with no clear direction or guiding purpose, and then all of a sudden it hits the brake. “Where is this going?” we wonder. Nowhere, is the answer – exactly where it started. MY COMPLET

Started by: Scottferguson

• Views 1086
    • Posts 5
    • Freshness
      Newest Comment
Viewing 15 topics - 8,761 through 8,775 (of 8,825 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.