Home Forums Movies Razzie 2022 Predictions

Razzie 2022 Predictions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 127 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Barbra Please
Elsa Korr
Diamond Tier
  • Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

Shyamalan divisive movie will guarantee at least one acting razzie nominations. wonder who will be.

if he appeared for 5 seconds as a cameo, i think he is a lock 🤣

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Elsa Korr
    Topics:

if he appeared for 5 seconds as a cameo, i think he is a lock 🤣

@Barbra please He did! and not only that his role is bigger than just 5 seconds cameo

FYC-Nightmare Alley in All Categories (Best Picture, Guillermo Del Toro for Best Director, Bradley Cooper for Best Actor, Cate Blanchett for Best Actress, Rooney Mara for Best Supporting Actress, Richard Jenkins for Best Supporting Actor)

FYC-Last Night in Soho (Edgar Wright for Best Director, Thomasin McKenzie for Best Actress, Anya Taylor Joy for Best Supporting Actress, Edgar Wright and Krysty Wilson Cairns for Best Original Screenplay)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    kaziz
    Topics:

Amy Adams is overdue for a nod

omg yes. There are performances of hers I love, and performances that give me second-hand embarrassment. Cruel Intentions 2, Hillbilly Elegy, everything where she’s Lois Lane, The Woman in the Window, Vice, and like someone said on another thread, everyone in American Hustle was Razzie-worthy. There’s some others that I don’t like but not Razzie-worthy.

FYC:
    Picture: The Power of the Dog, Passing, The Lost Daughter
    Director: Jane Campion, Rebecca Hall
    Actor: Benedict Cumberbatch
    Actress: Tessa Thompson, Olivia Colman
    Supporting Actress: Kirsten Dunst, Ruth Negga, Dakota Johnson, Jessie Buckley
    Supporting Actor: Kodi Smit-McPhee, Jesse Plemons

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    kaziz
    Topics:

@Barbra please He did! and not only that his role is bigger than just 5 seconds cameo

I feel bad for M. Night Shymalan 🙁 I might be the only person on here who even wants to watch Old lol, but I dunno why he’s become so synonymous with disastrous films (then again, I haven’t watched The Last Airbender). He’s made quite a few films that really didn’t deserve to be panned + the TV show Servant is actually pretty good

FYC:

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Elsa Korr
    Topics:

I feel bad for M. Night Shymalan 🙁 I might be the only person on here who even wants to watch Old lol, but I dunno why he’s become so synonymous with disastrous films (then again, I haven’t watched The Last Airbender). He’s made quite a few films that really didn’t deserve to be panned + the TV show Servant is actually pretty good

He didnt even write Servant. The worsr part of his films are mainly due to his writing inconsistency. Are you planning to watch Old,  by the way??

FYC-Nightmare Alley in All Categories (Best Picture, Guillermo Del Toro for Best Director, Bradley Cooper for Best Actor, Cate Blanchett for Best Actress, Rooney Mara for Best Supporting Actress, Richard Jenkins for Best Supporting Actor)

FYC-Last Night in Soho (Edgar Wright for Best Director, Thomasin McKenzie for Best Actress, Anya Taylor Joy for Best Supporting Actress, Edgar Wright and Krysty Wilson Cairns for Best Original Screenplay)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    kaziz
    Topics:

He didnt even write Servant. The worsr part of his films are mainly due to his writing inconsistency. Are you planning to watch Old,  by the way??

Oh yeah! I loved the trailer lollll. Definitely the only person here

FYC:

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    kaziz
    Topics:

i dunno, i just think a lot of his films are…not as bad when rewatched and some are pretty good! The Village, The Visit, Split are all…good!

Yeah he didn’t write Servant but he’s pretty clearly the main person shepherding it thru, and he’s been selecting immigrant filmmakers to direct one-off episodes, which…I guess it warms my heart.

FYC:

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Harmen Moes
    Topics:

The Woman In The Window is looking like the front runner at this moment. Nominations across the board! Thunder Force is coming for nominations across the board Tom Holland is coming for Cherry and Chaos Walking Midnight in the Switchgrass has officially entered the race

Cherry was 20/21 season not 21 season. And that was an good performance

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

Gary Oldman and his weird albino hair and bizarre, over the top, campy performance in lady in the window should win next year (everyone in that movie are razzie worthy lol, even that glass ceiling)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Elsa Korr
    Topics:

Just watched Old. Shyamalan wasted talented casts and deserved to be nominated for Worst Director, Worst Screenplay, and Worst Supporting Actor.

Also worst On Screen Combo: Random rapper and his godawful name: Mid Sized Sedan.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Butz
    Topics:

Tom and Jerry deserves to sweep. Picture, Director, Screenplay, Actress for Moretz, Supporting Actor for Jost or Peña (couldn’t go wrong with both of them), Screen Combo, Remake, literally the definition of an all-round contender.

FYC - Oscars 2022:
    NINE DAYS in all categories, including:
    - Best Picture
    - Best Director
    - Best Original Screenplay
    - Best Actor (Winston Duke)
    - Best Supporting Actress (Zazie Beetz)
    - Best Supporting Actor (Benedict Wong)

RIDERS OF JUSTICE:
    - Best Picture
    - Best Original Screenplay
    - Best Actor (Mads Mikkelsen)
    - Best Supporting Actor (Nicolas Bro)
    - Best International Feature

Letterboxd: Ray_In_Bruges

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Topics:
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 127 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.