Home Forums Movies Razzie 2022 Predictions

Razzie 2022 Predictions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 127 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
5 days ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Barbra Please
Elsa Korr
Diamond Tier
  • Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Elsa Korr
    Topics:

I have a feeling House Of Gucci is going to be this years Hillbilly Elegy. We can expect a nomination or two for this one.

Supporting Actor for Leto

FYC-Nightmare Alley in All Categories (Best Picture, Guillermo Del Toro for Best Director, Bradley Cooper for Best Actor, Cate Blanchett for Best Actress, Rooney Mara for Best Supporting Actress, Richard Jenkins for Best Supporting Actor)

FYC-Last Night in Soho (Edgar Wright for Best Director, Thomasin McKenzie for Best Actress, Anya Taylor Joy for Best Supporting Actress, Edgar Wright and Krysty Wilson Cairns for Best Original Screenplay)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

Im assuming TLD was filmed prior to this and Ridley liked working with him. Idk. It is terrible casting indeed.

Yeah, TLD was shot before HoG, so Scott likely enjoyed working with him. He must have enjoyed working with Comer too since she’s going to be in Kitbag (despite the fact she’s too young and miscast for the role of Josephine).

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

I have a feeling House Of Gucci is going to be this years Hillbilly Elegy. We can expect a nomination or two for this one.

Ridley Scott’s movies getting worse over the years. He was badly snubbed for razzies for that alien prequel (covenant)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

Gary Oldman and his weird albino hair and bizarre, over the top, campy performance in lady in the window should win next year (everyone in that movie are razzie worthy lol, even that glass ceiling)

💀💀 That third act with Amy and the young actor was ridiculous and funny at the same time.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

💀 That third act with Amy and the young actor was ridiculous and funny at the same time.

Amy Adams with any person, pills, alcohol, or her apartment in that that movie will make a great razzie for worst combo nom..svg” class=”emoji”

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    nevkm
    Topics:

Gary Oldman and his weird albino hair and bizarre, over the top, campy performance in lady in the window should win next year (everyone in that movie are razzie worthy lol, even that glass ceiling)

I liked the cat. The only decent and not too over the top acting.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    JV
    Topics:

Camila Cabello is sweeping.

I hope they don’t go after Billy Porter, though, but I think he will show up here too.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

Supporting Actor for Leto

I rewatched the trailer, and I really don’t like what I saw of Gaga’s performance. She could end up getting nominated for a Razzie as well as an Oscar.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

After Billy Porter’s personal revelation, the Razzies wouldn’t dare.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

Any new contenders? Im sure this year is full of shitty films

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

I rewatched the trailer, and I really don’t like what I saw of Gaga’s performance. She could end up getting nominated for a Razzie as well as an Oscar.

it will be interesting if she ends up got oscar and razz noms. The first in best actress category.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Elsa Korr
    Topics:

Any new contenders? Im sure this year is full of shitty films

I wouldnt count this new. But Abbey Lee, Thomasin McKenzie, Ken Leung and Vicky Krieps are all has decent chance fot Old

FYC-Nightmare Alley in All Categories (Best Picture, Guillermo Del Toro for Best Director, Bradley Cooper for Best Actor, Cate Blanchett for Best Actress, Rooney Mara for Best Supporting Actress, Richard Jenkins for Best Supporting Actor)

FYC-Last Night in Soho (Edgar Wright for Best Director, Thomasin McKenzie for Best Actress, Anya Taylor Joy for Best Supporting Actress, Edgar Wright and Krysty Wilson Cairns for Best Original Screenplay)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

I wouldnt count this new. But Abbey Lee, Thomasin McKenzie, Ken Leung and Vicky Krieps are all has decent chance fot Old

i think this movie will get the same treatment as Serenity. Where  matthew, anne, diane and jason contended for all the 4 acting categories and also for screenplay, director and picture. But ended up getting only 2 noms (actor and actress)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Elsa Korr
    Topics:

Personally, Vicky Krieps and Ken Leung are the likeliest to get in

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 127 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.