Home Forums Movies Razzie 2022 Predictions

Razzie 2022 Predictions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 127 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Barbra Please
Elsa Korr
Diamond Tier
  • Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

it will be interesting if she ends up got oscar and razz noms. The first in best actress category.

I honestly don’t want her to get nominated for awards for HoG, but she’ll likely be one of the front-runners this season (unless the film is bad and flops).

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Opium
    Topics:

Camila’s Cinderella will sweep.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

House of Gucci

for your consideration

Worst actress: Lady Gaga

Worst supporting actor: Jared Leto

Worst screen-combo: Jared Leto’s acting and  Lady Gaga’s accent

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

A N Y N E W C O N T E N D E R S ?

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Diamond Tier
    Topics:

Karen with Taryn Manning is out next week. But it’s probably not Razzie eligible.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    kaziz
    Topics:

I still wanna see Old but it’s not playing anymore :'(

FYC:
    Picture: The Power of the Dog, Passing, The Lost Daughter
    Director: Jane Campion, Rebecca Hall
    Actor: Benedict Cumberbatch
    Actress: Tessa Thompson, Olivia Colman
    Supporting Actress: Kirsten Dunst, Ruth Negga, Dakota Johnson, Jessie Buckley
    Supporting Actor: Kodi Smit-McPhee, Jesse Plemons

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    kaziz
    Topics:

Personally, Vicky Krieps and Ken Leung are the likeliest to get in

Is Krieps really THAT bad? The Lost stan in me is also upset about Leung but eh. He tends to be over the top very often.

FYC:

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Elsa Korr
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>9P

Is Krieps really THAT bad? The Lost stan in me is also upset about Leung but eh. He tends to be over the top very often.

</p>
    If you compare it to what she did in Phantom Thread, then yeab.

FYC-Nightmare Alley in All Categories (Best Picture, Guillermo Del Toro for Best Director, Bradley Cooper for Best Actor, Cate Blanchett for Best Actress, Rooney Mara for Best Supporting Actress, Richard Jenkins for Best Supporting Actor)

FYC-Last Night in Soho (Edgar Wright for Best Director, Thomasin McKenzie for Best Actress, Anya Taylor Joy for Best Supporting Actress, Edgar Wright and Krysty Wilson Cairns for Best Original Screenplay)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

Darlings, she is coming to sweep

KK

Oscars FYC:

"CODA" – in all categories

"Everybody's Talking About Jamie" – Sup. Actor (Richard E. Grant), Sup. Actress (Sarah Lancashire) and Original Song (“This Was Me”)

"King Richard" – Original Song (“Be Alive”)

"Summer of Soul" – Picture, Film Editing and Documentary Feature

“The Green Knight” – in all categories

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    kaziz
    Topics:

If you compare it to what she did in Phantom Thread, then yeab.

I have a strong feeling I’m going to watch Old and low-key love it because usually “bad horror” films are the main genre where I and most film-lovers depart. I almost love them the worse they are, and I find them fun & cathartic.

Eh. Everybody needs their guilty pleasures. Mine are bad horror movies ¯_(ツ)_/¯

FYC:

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

Prediction: Jared Leto for House of Gucci (he’ll unfortunately likely get nominated for a SA Oscar. I’m not going to underestimate him after The Little Things).

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Elsa Korr
    Topics:

I have a strong feeling I’m going to watch Old and low-key love it because usually “bad horror” films are the main genre where I and most film-lovers depart. I almost love them the worse they are, and I find them fun & cathartic. Eh. Everybody needs their guilty pleasures. Mine are bad horror movies ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Its polarizing, you either say its good or its sucks. I’m more on the negative side of things. Its bizarre yet unsettling experiencelines, Ken Leung is somehow terrible, Vicky Krieps got Shyamalized (borrowing Doug Walker’s term). Alex Wolff was corny at times and Thomasin McKenzie is getting some “I don’t like sand” level of bizarre, but they’ve done a great job given how they have to act like a kid trapped in adult body (Not as good as James McAvoy in Split). Garcia Bernal is perhaps the most normal out of the rest of the cast, even so he got some bizarre lines (Math in a Horror movie, WTF?). But with what t

50% RT, 55 Metacritic and 5.9 IMDB with most written reviews said its sucks.

On separate note, Worst Actress race now is a lock between Camilla Cabello and the Cobra Kai chick who plays Aileen Wuornoss

FYC-Nightmare Alley in All Categories (Best Picture, Guillermo Del Toro for Best Director, Bradley Cooper for Best Actor, Cate Blanchett for Best Actress, Rooney Mara for Best Supporting Actress, Richard Jenkins for Best Supporting Actor)

FYC-Last Night in Soho (Edgar Wright for Best Director, Thomasin McKenzie for Best Actress, Anya Taylor Joy for Best Supporting Actress, Edgar Wright and Krysty Wilson Cairns for Best Original Screenplay)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    kaziz
    Topics:

Vicky Krieps got Shyamalized (borrowing Doug Walker’s term).

I know I could Google it but I could also just ask: what does it mean that she was was Shymalized

FYC:

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Elsa Korr
    Topics:

I know I could Google it but I could also just ask: what does it mean that she was was Shymalized

He direct good actors to deliver terrible performances, in this case he made her looks very stiff and stilted.

Examples: Mark Wahlberg and Zoey Deschanel (I know both ain’t Leo and Blanchett but still) in The Happening

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    CuriousHedgehog
    Topics:

Ready for He’s All That to also take the Razzie’s by storm cuz God is that movie just not good.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 127 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.