Home Forums Movies Razzie 2022 Predictions

Razzie 2022 Predictions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 127 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
6 days ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
Barbra Please
Elsa Korr
Diamond Tier
  • Profile picture
    Elsa Korr
    Topics:

is Dear Evan Hansen in?

Oh boy Amy Adams could be double razzie nominee this year.

Did she fired her agent after getting snubbed for Arrival??

FYC-Nightmare Alley in All Categories (Best Picture, Guillermo Del Toro for Best Director, Bradley Cooper for Best Actor, Cate Blanchett for Best Actress, Rooney Mara for Best Supporting Actress, Richard Jenkins for Best Supporting Actor)

FYC-Last Night in Soho (Edgar Wright for Best Director, Thomasin McKenzie for Best Actress, Anya Taylor Joy for Best Supporting Actress, Edgar Wright and Krysty Wilson Cairns for Best Original Screenplay)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    diego
    Topics:

Addison Rae, Camila Cabello, Joey King, Melissa McCarthy… so many contenders!! A shame some of them will be snubbed.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

is Dear Evan Hansen in? Oh boy Amy Adams could be double razzie nominee this year. Did she fired her agent after getting snubbed for Arrival??

The Lady in The Window should be her victory’s vehicle

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Piper Halliwell
    Topics:

As much as I want Adams to get back doing good films (it’s been two years of rare misfire from her), none of Hillbilly Elegy, The Woman in the Window or Dear Evan Hansen sounded bad on paper, so I don’t blame her for signing up for the films. If I were an actor, I wouldn’t have passed on either of these roles. At the same time, something went wrong, and the Razzies are known to punish good actors doing bad movies. So yes, while Adams has a good shot at getting in this year, I’m not sure it’s going to be based on her actual performances (that were even praised in some reviews), but the fact that she has starred in mediocre stuff.

FYC 2022 Emmys:

Best Actress in a Drama Series: Sandra Oh in "Killing Eve"

Best Actress in a Comedy Series: Sandra Oh in "The Chair"

Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series: Kim Joo-ryoung in "Squid Game"

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

after watching Old, that movie is a lock for razzies. The acting are stilted, the dialogue is super weird.

fyc;

worst picture

worst director, m night syahmalan

worst actress, vicky krieps

worst supporting acress, tomasin mckenzie

worst supporting actor, that asian dude

worst screenplay

worst screen combo, any combinatuon pf two people, line-reading or camera angles

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Vincent Figueroa
    Topics:

after watching Old, that movie is a lock for razzies. The acting are stilted, the dialogue is super weird. fyc; worst picture worst director, m night syahmalan worst actress, vicky krieps worst supporting acress, tomasin mckenzie worst supporting actor, that asian dude worst screenplay worst screen combo, any combinatuon pf two people, line-reading or camera angles

Supporting actor  can be the same  M.Night Shyalaman .  Worst acting ever

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

Finally watched “Stowaway” and Anna Kendrick deserves to be in razzie talks for this. Hell wholemovie does

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Stefania
    Topics:

If you want to torture me put “Dear Evan Hansen” on. I tried to watch it tonight and I couldn’t even finish it. It’s boring, long, pathetic and very wrong. Ben Platt should be nominated for a Razzie.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    KB93
    Topics:

Oh it’s Karen for everything. Actress, Writing, Directing, and Film. I’ve  legit never seen a worse film and I applaud everyone that sat through that. I’d buy us all a drink If I could. You get a drink, you get a drink, and you get a drink.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Prince1
    Topics:

Finally watched “Stowaway” and Anna Kendrick deserves to be in razzie talks for this. Hell wholemovie does

She’s overdue for a nom at this point. Her filmography is horrible.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

If you want to torture me put “Dear Evan Hansen” on. I tried to watch it tonight and I couldn’t even finish it. It’s boring, long, pathetic and very wrong. Ben Platt should be nominated for a Razzie.

its going to be The book of henry all over again. A terrible, emotionally manipulative razzie snubbie.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

She’s overdue for a nom at this point. Her filmography is horrible.

I have no idea who you are but I gotta vent so might as well do it in the reply (again apologies). When this movie was greenlit, I went “WOW I LOVE THE IDEA”. And then I waited patiently. Then life got in the way and I didn’t watch it immediately but heard “Dude, skip it trust me” from everyone. Did I listen? NO. It just got so unbearbale I even paused this turd of a film midway through just to read for a half hour to wake up.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    vinny
    Topics:

Haven;t seen it yet but could it be worse than “Stowaway” and (shutters) “The Tomorrow War” (SOOOO Much potential wasted)

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Barbra Please
    Topics:

No more bad movies huh

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Vicki Leekx
    Topics:

Will the Diana musical be eligible? And I thought the Dear Evan Hansen reviews were bad…

FYC:

Virginie Efira, Charlotte Rampling, Lambert Wilson Benedetta (Actress, Supporting Actress/Actor)
    Noomi Rapace Lamb (Actress)
    Kristen Stewart, Sally Hawkins, Timothy Spall Spencer (Actress, Supporting Actress/Actor)
    Penelope Cruz, Israel Elejalde, Milena Smit, Julieta Serrano, Rossy de Palma Madres Paralelas (Actress, Supporting Actor/Actress)
    Jim Broadbent, Helen Mirren The Duke (Actor/Supporting Actress)

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 127 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.