Home Forums Movies SAG Awards 2021 Film Reactions Thread

SAG Awards 2021 Film Reactions Thread

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 498 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
George Ehret
Victor Cruz
wolfali
  • Profile picture
    NevadaR
    Topics:

Wait a damn minute. The predictions wasn’t closed to everyone? And they carried on about banning people and deleting posts on the basis of leaks while others could still update their predictions?!

Yep. Some of them updated their predictions to Trial on April 1 and the prediction center closed for us ‘losers’ on March 30.

Profile picture
    eastwest
    Topics:

JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile picture
    nevkm
    Topics:

Yep. Some of them updated their predictions to Trial on April 1 and the prediction center closed for us ‘losers’ on March 30.

I’ll be laughing so hard if Chicago 7 ends up not winning after all.

Profile picture
    eastwest
    Topics:

Unless they are in on the leaks just to make things spicy, that’s so wrong.

Profile picture
    Vicki Leekx
    Topics:

Wait a damn minute. The predictions wasn’t closed to everyone? And they carried on about banning people and deleting posts on the basis of leaks while others could still update their predictions?!

GD only caters for a certain group of “expert” posters who have connections to their columns and other video broadcasts (we know who they are)…the fact most FYCs for GD movie awards nominations were ignored says it all…

FYC:

Swinton, Weerasethakul Memoria, (Best Actress, Director)
    Efira, Rampling, Wilson Benedetta (Best Actress, Supporting Actress/Actor)
    Rapace Lamb (Best Actress)
    Stewart, Hawkins, Spall Spencer (Best Actress, Supporting Actress/Actor)

Profile picture
    eastwest
    Topics:

I get that this is all a business at the end of the day and we are the consumers, but that’s is some icky shit.

Profile picture
    Marrowbone
    Topics:

I was sent this. An Instagram post by Bakalova’s stylist. I don’t think she is congratulating her on the nomination two months later.

Profile picture
    boredandricho (they/them)
    Topics:

I was sent this. An Instagram post by Bakalova’s stylist. I don’t think she is congratulating her on the nomination two months later.

this is so annoying if that’s the case… best grandma should’ve won this

Profile picture
    George Ehret
    Topics:

How does her stylist know unless she told her? Only the nominees and presenters were allowed in the Zoom

FYC
    Everything Everywhere All at Once for everything, everywhere, all at once

Profile picture
    loudtoilet
    Topics:

Now this is a real leak. Though why are people surprised that Bakalova won? That was cooking since she won CC and then made BAFTA line-up. It’s Comedy Actress placement at Globes that messed up that one.

I gather that winners won’t style thesmelves but have stylists come and dresses them/coif them/put on their make up. So that’s how her stylist would know.

Profile picture
    Marrowbone
    Topics:

How does her stylist know unless she told her? Only the nominees and presenters were allowed in the Zoom

Do you really believe that the winners say nothing to anyone and keep it to themselves? Please..

Profile picture
    BestDirectorDennisDugan
    Topics:

I mean, if your client wins an acting award you’d know lol.

Still, someone replied “Did she win?” and the stylist deleted a comment “When you’re nominated, you already won” So who really knows.

I’m rooting for her since I wanted her to win and I’m not too fond of Youn’s performance in Minari. But I’m very doubtful

Profile picture
    Jazzy
    Topics:

I’m so mentally checked out and drained from this years award season that I keep forgetting that the SAGs are today lol

I’m so done with this award season. I don’t give fuck who wins what anymore. This has been the most pointless, most drawn-out award season ever. And then they wonder why the ratings of all these award shows are so low.

FYC: Vanessa Kirby - Pieces of a Woman

Profile picture
    loudtoilet
    Topics:

Deleted a comment. Of course she won. C’mon, there would be no belated congrats on a nomination. Bakalova won and rightly so. Stylist got ahead of herself. happens all the time.

Lets see if someone else’s stylist/assistent/aid/friend/etc tweets a congrats.

Profile picture
    James Gibson
    Topics:

Now this is a real leak. Though why are people surprised that Bakalova won? That was cooking since she won CC and then made BAFTA line-up. It’s Comedy Actress placement at Globes that messed up that one.

Exactly, and tbh unless Zengel or Amy won in lead none of the other possible outcomes are really shockers lol. Bakalova is gathering the frontrunner status for a month now

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 498 total)

The topic ‘SAG Awards 2021 Film Reactions Thread’ is closed to new replies.