Home Forums Movies SAG Awards 2022 Film Predictions (Part 2)

SAG Awards 2022 Film Predictions (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 310 total)
Created
10 months ago
Last Reply
9 months ago
replies
views
users
Maria
Joe Langer
kamila

• Anna Delvey
    Topics:

Hottie better win. 🔥

Manav
    Topics:

Well well! Balfe is getting a lot of votes in these ballots. And I’m becoming more and more convinced that Dunst is not coming along with a TPOTD ride.

estrelas
    Topics:

Well well! Balfe is getting a lot of votes in these ballots. And I’m becoming more and more convinced that Dunst is not coming along with a TPOTD ride.

Are yall still taking these ballots that seriously?!

Manav
    Topics:

Are yall still taking these ballots that seriously?!

I honestly fail to understand your stance here. On one hand you’re liking posts quoting these ballots but then you’re calling them out as not to be taken seriously. Really strange.

Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.

estrelas
    Topics:

I honestly fail to understand your stance here. On one hand you’re liking posts quoting these ballots but then you’re calling them out as not to be taken seriously. Really strange.

And? I did not like any of the ballots posts, so whats your point? During the noms round, Joe also shared a lot of ballots from his friends and both Ellis and Moreno were in basically all of them while Dunst was one. And who got the nomination? Exactly.
    And regarding the likes, I literally only liked the Kodi gif and JV post saying they keep hearing the same regarding DeBose winning for a role that has already been rewarded. Which is true, a lot of people are saying that. With that said, I’m not saying she ain’t winning. I’m predicting her lmao. Some of yall take these ballots way too seriously.

estrelas
    Topics:

It’s normal human psychology to believe ballots might be legit when it caters to what we want to win… but when people here see Belfast getting listed, ballots are suddenly *fake news* lol.

Sure Jan.

Topics:

estrelas
    Topics:

I mean, you could’ve given me a thought out response instead of the overused “Sure Jan” but OK. Confirmation bias is in all of us It’s ok to admit it lol.

I’m not biased lmao. I haven’t even watched Belfast. I’m just saying people here like to overreact to anonymous ballots. Which is true. Especially when the ballots shared during the noms round end up not being accurate in most categories.

Topics:

Manav
    Topics:

During the noms round, Joe also shared a lot of ballots from his friends and both Ellis and Moreno were in basically all of them while Dunst was one. And who got the nomination? Exactly.

Well, that is true.

estrelas
    Topics:

Well we’re all biased whether we want to admit it or not, some more than others lol. Agreed about the overreactions though… the voting body is so huge and one ballot apparently counts for 100000 lol

Well, I definitely have my favourites and I’m definitely rooting for them. But like I said, ballots can be extremely misleading. They sometimes can tell someone’s rise in support or lack of it, like at the Oscars, which has less than 9k members. But SAG has over than 150k voters. It’s a huge membership. So, we should all take this ballots with a grain of salt.

Anna Delvey
    Topics:

The conversation, lmaooooo. Estrelas being dragged for liking some posts and not others. ☠☠

estrelas
    Topics:

The conversation, lmaooooo. Estrelas being dragged for liking some posts and not others. ☠☠

wolfali
    Topics:

Let’s not forget that one of the “voters” whose ballot was posted on here said they were voting for both Jennifer Coolidge and Kate Winslet on the television side even though they’re in the same category lol.

FYC: Better Call Saul and The Good Fight in all categories including Bob Odenkirk, Christine Baranski and Rhea Seehorn.

Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 310 total)

The topic ‘SAG Awards 2022 Film Predictions (Part 2)’ is closed to new replies.