Home Forums Movies Teridax's Official 2017 Razzie Nominating Ballot (Who/What I voted for!)

Teridax's Official 2017 Razzie Nominating Ballot (Who/What I voted for!)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
Created
3 years ago
Last Reply
3 years ago
replies
views
users
Riley Chow
Tyler The Awe..
Eric_Close
  • Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Rett89
    Topics:

Nominating Three Billboards over Fifty Shades

roll eyes

Best Actress: Carey Mulligan
    Best Actor: Riz Ahmed
    Best Supporting Actor: Sacha Baron Cohen
    Best Supporting Actress: Helena Zengel
    Best Director: Chloe Zhao
    Best Original Screenplay: The Trial of the Chicago 7

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Guest2014
    Topics:

So, what do you all think? ????

Worst Movie: The Dark Tower and Valerian were cinema excrement far more than RE: This is REALLY, HONESTLY, TRULY the Final Chapter and 3 Billboards

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Tyler The Awesome Guy
    Topics:

Since Teridax ignored me and hates me guts, would someone else mind asking him if I can use his ballot for my DA TRUE RAZZIES awards?

May the best of your todays be the worst of your tomorrows.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    lovelylovely
    Topics:

Since Teridax ignored me and hates me guts, would someone else mind asking him if I can use his ballot for my DA TRUE RAZZIES awards?

@kaplanator95

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    PerksofBeingaGriff
    Topics:

I have seen worse performances than Emma Watson in The Circle. That movie was forgettable, and she was serviceable. Kaya Scoldelario in Pirates deserves this over her. Really, she was Barbosa’s daughter? Boring!

Also, while Unforgettable was total crap, Heigl I think was finally embracing her type. Her performance was a guilty pleasure of mine earlier this year. She was not trying to be anything else. Although I’m not surprised she is here. Lol

“Someone is staring at you in ‘Personal Growth’.”

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Tyler The Awesome Guy
    Topics:

Okay thanks!

Just to let you know, in my awards, I count Tyler Perry in “Best Actor” and not “Best Actress” since he is in fact male. If you wish to change your ballot accordingly, I would be much appreciated.

I also have categories for “Worst Animated Feature”, “Worst Editing” and “Worst Cast Ensemble”. If you can supply ballots for those, I would also appreciate it.

May the best of your todays be the worst of your tomorrows.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Eric Close
    Topics:

You went after Three Billboards’ performances but not its direction and script? I thought the movie was great regardless, but you didn’t exactly commit to your hatred of it.

The Dark Tower was terrible, by the way. I love Idris in anything he does and I thought McConaughey was good, too, but awful plot and mediocre dialogue and action. And Fifty Shades just can’t commit to any idea other than squeezing in eight sex scenes per movie, and all of them are stripped of sexiness by banal dialogue and the duo’s inability to stop giggling at the ridiculousness of it every five seconds.

If you wanna talk about mediocre casting, I wrote-in Mark Wahlberg for All the Money in the World (in addition to the lead role in Transformers). Total investment from Williams and Plummer and then you get this douche who’s obviously from Boston trying to pass his character off as smart and emotionally involved when he was a bumbling fool running around in circles in real life.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Eric Close.
    ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Topics:
    Profile picture
    Foolio
    Topics:

You must have *really* hated Baywatch to snub it like that 😉

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.