Home Forums Movies The Lion King (2019)

The Lion King (2019)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 203 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +5 hidden )
replies
views
users
Tyler [Last N..
upitt
Thatcher
  • ENGLAND
    Participant
    Topics:

Wait, why are people in here attacking Beyonce? She is only a voice actor in the film.

ReplyCopy URL
    ENGLAND
    Participant
    Topics:

One of my favorite reviewers say that the weakest voice actor is Childish Gambino which is upsetting.i will watch for myself, but I always felt he was not the best choice for Simba.

ReplyCopy URL
    Icecreamben
    Participant
    Topics:

BITCH PLEASE!!! She has more talent in her little finger than you’ll ever have in your entire LIFE and body!!!

Never said I was more talented.  I just said she doesn’t have talent… which she doesn’t.  B*tch has never done anything special in her entire life other than act like she’s a “kween.”

ReplyCopy URL
    MKnight98
    Participant
    Topics:

I didn’t expect this movie to be that good, but I didn’t expect critics to go ham on this movie like they are, lmao. Thankfully (for Disney) the movie will have a big box office and I’m sure that’s what they really care about.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  MKnight98.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  MKnight98.
    ReplyCopy URL
    Sab227
    Participant
    Topics:

You guys are so weird, I’ve read so much more positive reviews than negative ones, I dont understand why some people just want things to fail immediately

ReplyCopy URL
    Aint2Proud2Beg
    Participant
    Topics:

The tired queen B has no talent, dahlings. Just another spoiled rich b*tch with a nasty fanclub of psychopaths.

Ooohhh i think i am in love with you now. Now if you can only see the light regarding that godawful Lady Bird chick.

OT: Whoomp there it is…i am so glad Disney is flopping with their pandering asses. Could not care less about The Lion King, never liked it. The only ones i care about are B&TB, Aladdin and TLM, so 1 out of 3 ain’t bad.

ReplyCopy URL
    RBBrittain
    Participant
    Topics:

The tired queen B has no talent, dahlings. Just another spoiled rich b*tch with a nasty fanclub of psychopaths.

The only psychopaths I see around are Beyoncé haters like you and the beggar above.

ReplyCopy URL
    Tyler The Awesome Guy
    Participant
    Topics:

I told y’all.

I said ever since the news broke that this movie would be inferior to the original, but nobody listened.

The hyper-realistic CGI while being technically impressive (mark my words it WILL win Oscar), but because of this, they behave like real animals and can’t display a range of emotions needed to tell this story. Simba’s happy face looks like his sad face. He is kinda like Kristen Stewart or Darth Vader in that respect.

But I guess the ultimate reason why the rating is so low is this…

“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”

I'm not perfect, but I keep trying.

ReplyCopy URL
    Icecreamben
    Participant
    Topics:

The only psychopaths I see around are Beyoncé haters like you and the beggar above.

Ugh, shut up!  Yonce isn’t going to love you!  Sorry that your queen has no clothes.

ReplyCopy URL
    ginnala
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m so surprised this is getting bad reviews but so pleased! Laziness shouldn’t be applauded.

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

y’all are weird. the movie isn’t doing well review wise and y’all are mentioning Beyonce? Beyonce is the last person here that y’all should be mentioning. based on the reviews, Donald was the one dimensional character that y’all SHOULD be laughing at. nut of course since Beyonce is involved its her fault…. plss… Disney is the one that wanted Beyonce as Nala but of course y’all wanna act different. Beyonce actually got a lot of compliments and praise as Nala. the only negative was that it seemed that Bey was doing tooo much, but Donald was doing too little.

the movie isn’t even released yet in theaters and y’all are acting crazy over some reviews. Aladdin got the same amount of audience reception but of course y’all forgot about that.

the Beyonce hate train is tired now.

y'all ugly and smelly

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>And just like that Beyonce’s Oscar hopes goes up in smoke. Literally doa</p>

its not but I guess you’re tired of me right…

y'all ugly and smelly

ReplyCopy URL
    Tyler The Awesome Guy
    Participant
    Topics:

Nobody is really bashing the cast because they are all good with what they were given. It’s the lack of imagination and heart and the fact that the animals are bad actors that people are bashing. The entire cast including Beyonce, mostly received good praise.

I'm not perfect, but I keep trying.

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

Nobody is really bashing the cast because they are all good with what they were given. It’s the lack of imagination and heart and the fact that the animals are bad actors that people are bashing. The entire cast including Beyonce, mostly received good praise.

nah this entire thread is literally a Beyonce hate thread.  😒😒

y'all ugly and smelly

ReplyCopy URL
    Thatcher, Former Prime Minister of GoldDerby
    Participant
    Topics:

My goodness. Darlings, I wasn’t expecting this to be a critical flop. Looks like this is on Aladdin’s level of critical reception. I have to laugh. Hopefully, Disney learns, takes note and stops remaking its animated movies.

PS: I think that, surprisingly, Beyoncé is going to be the most amusing voice from the cast.

I was your Prime Minister once.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 203 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.