Home Forums Movies The Lion King (2019)

The Lion King (2019)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 159 total)
Created
2 years ago
Last Reply
14 hours ago
replies
views
users
Tyler [Last N..
Thatcher
Kay
  • woke
    Participant
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>And just like that Beyonce’s Oscar hopes goes up in smoke. Literally doa</p>

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

y’all are weird. the movie isn’t doing well review wise and y’all are mentioning Beyonce? Beyonce is the last person here that y’all should be mentioning. based on the reviews, Donald was the one dimensional character that y’all SHOULD be laughing at. nut of course since Beyonce is involved its her fault…. plss… Disney is the one that wanted Beyonce as Nala but of course y’all wanna act different. Beyonce actually got a lot of compliments and praise as Nala. the only negative was that it seemed that Bey was doing tooo much, but Donald was doing too little.

the movie isn’t even released yet in theaters and y’all are acting crazy over some reviews. Aladdin got the same amount of audience reception but of course y’all forgot about that.

the Beyonce hate train is tired now.

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>And just like that Beyonce’s Oscar hopes goes up in smoke. Literally doa</p>

its not but I guess you’re tired of me right…

ReplyCopy URL
    Tyler The Awesome Guy
    Participant
    Topics:

Nobody is really bashing the cast because they are all good with what they were given. It’s the lack of imagination and heart and the fact that the animals are bad actors that people are bashing. The entire cast including Beyonce, mostly received good praise.

I'm not perfect, but I keep trying.

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

Nobody is really bashing the cast because they are all good with what they were given. It’s the lack of imagination and heart and the fact that the animals are bad actors that people are bashing. The entire cast including Beyonce, mostly received good praise.

nah this entire thread is literally a Beyonce hate thread.  😒😒

ReplyCopy URL
    Thatcher, Prime Minister of GoldDerby
    Participant
    Topics:

My goodness. Darlings, I wasn’t expecting this to be a critical flop. Looks like this is on Aladdin’s level of critical reception. I have to laugh. Hopefully, Disney learns, takes note and stops remaking its animated movies.

PS: I think that, surprisingly, Beyoncé is going to be the most amusing voice from the cast.

Lena Headey hasn't got an Emmy for Game of Thrones????? Emmys you need to win her right now!!

ReplyCopy URL
    Leo Grant Logan
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s at 58% from 105 reviews so far on Rotten Tomatoes.

ReplyCopy URL
    Tyler
    Participant
    Topics:

What’s weird is the common criticism is what anyone could’ve told you: the realistic animal design looks doesn’t allow for emotion and the talking looks weird. Why would they not think of a way to circumvent that?

ReplyCopy URL
    Tyler The Awesome Guy
    Participant
    Topics:

nah this entire thread is literally a Beyonce hate thread. 😒😒

I am aware that the thread is, but I was more speaking in general, you know, the critics. I myself am neutral with Beyonce so I do not share those sentiments outside of the fact that she did not really need to be cast in this movie..svg” class=”emoji”

I'm not perfect, but I keep trying.

ReplyCopy URL
    JackO
    Participant
    Topics:

The fact that this is not red on metacritic shows how much sway Disney has on this industry.

ReplyCopy URL
    OneAndOnlyMe.
    Participant
    Topics:

Pre-Reviews Oscar Nomination Predictions:

• Best Visual Effects
    • Best Original Song

Post-Reviews Oscars Nomination Predictions:

• Best Visual Effects
    • Best Original Song
    ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

I am aware that the thread is, but I was more speaking in general, you know, the critics. I myself am neutral with Beyonce so I do not share those sentiments outside of the fact that she did not really need to be cast in this movie..svg” class=”emoji”

Disney has been campaigning for Beyonce to be Nala for years…. while that information leaked the beyhive literally threatened her to take the role lol, there was no way she could say no. From what I’ve read, beyonces voice acting is actually pretty impressive and one of the best of the film. obviously not including critics that are just haters lol

ReplyCopy URL
    unown
    Participant
    Topics:

Well well well i cant say im suprised. I mean this what disney deserves for deciding to redo a masterpiece and the also the nerve to ditch ”be prepared”.

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

Seeing it tommorrow. Will report back

ReplyCopy URL
    kellis
    Participant
    Topics:

Lol someone on Reddit: “Mickey taps his Disney pouch: This baby can crank up so many cash grabs!!!

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.