Home Forums Movies The Long Kiss Goodnight (1996)

The Long Kiss Goodnight (1996)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
6 months ago
replies
views
users
Baby Clyde
ENGLAND
  • ENGLAND
    Participant
    Topics:

I wat to show some love to this awesome action film that I believe is not held in the same regard as some other action films. The two leads, Geena Davis and Sam Jackson were Oscar worthy in my opinion. She script was incredibly written, sound effects, stunts, and visual effects were ahead time.

I recently watched it and I was blown away. Action films like Mission Impossible 6 and John Wick 3 are bringing back that feeling action films from the 90s gave us, and I truly believe “Goodnight” had a bigger impact then it is given. A great Holiday movie and it should be at the level of Die Hard when it comes to legacy.

Sam Jackson said they did not know how to promote the film because it was something completely different. Actresses nowadays get credit for being “ground breaking in the action genre but many forget one of it’s starting ladies.

Let’s discuss.

Baby Clyde
    Participant
    Topics:

My favourite action film of all time. In fact I’d go as far as to say it’s the only action I’ve ever enjoyed.

ReplyCopy URL
    ENGLAND
    Participant
    Topics:

My favourite action film of all time. In fact I’d go as far as to say it’s the only action I’ve ever enjoyed.

It’s definitely one of if not the best action film I’ve seen. One thing I truly love is that there were many funny lines in the film, but nothing was forced like these days.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.