Home Forums Movies Very Early 2022 Oscar Predictions (Part 6)

Very Early 2022 Oscar Predictions (Part 6)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 519 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
LA26
fefface
schmids
  • Profile picture
    vinichelsea
    Topics:

I read the screenplay of The Tragedy of Macbeth. I known the Fall of its Main Producer but I think Denzel is winning his 3rd Oscar easily. The screenplay is great especially the role of Denzel

Great! What does it differ from the classic play from Shakespeare? Are the lines updated to modern language? Has the plot also been updated to modern times or will it be a Jacobean era movie?

Profile picture
    Igor Alves
    Topics:

I read the screenplay of The Tragedy of Macbeth. I known the Fall of its Main Producer but I think Denzel is winning his 3rd Oscar easily. The screenplay is great especially the role of Denzel

Do you think Frances is lead or supp based on the screenplay you read?

Profile picture
    Sir Shaw
    Topics:

I feel like the industry will want to anoint Anya Taylor-Joy this year but the question is for what film? Hasn’t she got like 6 coming out these year?

Dear Emmys Voters

Television has never been better and it’s a pandemic year.

Be bold, not boring.

Profile picture
    schmids
    Topics:

I feel like the industry will want to anoint Anya Taylor-Joy this year but the question is for what film? Hasn’t she got like 6 coming out these year?

I can see her getting a nom but not a win. And all her roles this year seem to be in the same category (Supporting) so she may cancel herself out.

Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

She has Last Night in Soho, The Northman, and DOR’s film. I can actually see her getting a nomination because her career has been on fire lately with The Queen’s Gambit and Emma. The first 3 films mentioned will boost her profile for sure. She’s the new “It Girl.”

Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

If Margot Robbie doesn’t get in for Amsterdam, then she could get nominated for Babylon and win an Oscar for that movie. She’s popular and well-liked in the industry. It’s only a matter of time.

Profile picture
    crabbie
    Topics:

Margot Robbie is on track to win an Oscar in the next 5 years. I hope Babylon is the vehicle because I loathe DOR.

Michelle Williams Oscar campaign manager.

Profile picture
    LA26
    Topics:

Margot Robbie is on track to win an Oscar in the next 5 years. I hope Babylon is the vehicle because I loathe DOR.

Same, I hope Babylon is the vehicle. I think it will be a crowd/industry pleaser and big contender because of the 1920s Hollywood setting.

Profile picture
    Mickmack
    Topics:

If Margot Robbie doesn’t get in for Amsterdam, then she could get nominated for Babylon and win an Oscar for that movie. She’s popular and well-liked in the industry. It’s only a matter of time.

Or maybe she doesnt win at all. Why the desperation to award her an Oscar? More deserving actresses out there with contending films.

Profile picture
    crabbie
    Topics:

Or maybe she doesnt win at all. Why the desperation to award her an Oscar? More deserving actresses out there with contending films.

There is an urgency to reward Margot Robbie soon similar to the urgency of rewarding Jlaw everywhere in the beginning of her career. She’s worked with auter directors like Scorsese, Chazelle, Tarantino, won every AACTA award given to her, has 5 SAG awards nominations including a nomination for a film that was ignored everywhere else, and got 2 nominations in Supporting Actress at BAFTA.

Profile picture
    schmids
    Topics:

won every AACTA award given to her

An Australian actress winning awards given by the Australian Academy? Hardly surprising. Also she didn’t win for Mary Queen of Scots, Nicole Kidman won for Boy Erased.

Profile picture
    crabbie
    Topics:

Also she didn’t win for Mary Queen of Scots.

I forgot she was nominated for that lol. At least she lost to another Aussie maybe would have won if Kidman was not nominated that year. She also has a producer AACTA from Promising Young Woman too.

Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

. She has Last Night in Soho, The Northman, and DOR’s film. I can actually see her getting a nomination because her career has been on fire lately with The Queen’s Gambit and Emma. The first 3 films mentioned will boost her profile for sure. She’s the new “It Girl.”

Hollywood it girl Is Zendaya

Profile picture
    Vince Angelo
    Topics:

I’m not sure about that.

Profile picture
    KingOfMovies
    Topics:

A strictly meh TV actress who UNDESERVEDLY won (stole is a better word) an Emmy because she was the only non-white actress in that category, is NOT the IT girl.

Plus she has no box office appeal. Yet to star in any big or even small films where she is the star. BUT she is a good Instagram influencer who does red carpet looks and is strictly known in US.

NOT THE DEFINITION OF IT GIRL OF HOLLYWOOD.

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 519 total)

The topic ‘Very Early 2022 Oscar Predictions (Part 6)’ is closed to new replies.