Home Forums Movies Which among these actors will define the 2020s???

Which among these actors will define the 2020s???

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
1 year ago
replies
views
users
fefface
Ashton_Reeves
RIDLEY SCOTT
Which among these actors will define the 2020s???
Leonardo DiCaprio
Adam Driver
Robert Pattinson
Timothee Chalamet
John David Washington
Daniel Kaluuya
Taron Egerton
Lakeith Stanfield
Bradley Cooper
Michael B Jordan
  • Profile picture
    fefface
    Topics:

One of the reasons I think Driver has blown up so much so fast is because he is apparently utterly fearless.

Indeed. Even in Girls he clearly wasn’t afraid of making interesting choices.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

Timothee Chalamet: I still think CMBYN was a fluke and that  Chalamet has no talent whatsoever.

The way he got outacted by Selena Gomez of all people in Rainy Day.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    fefface
    Topics:

Yeah I’m not sure on Chalamet’s longevity.

On a somewhat related note Selena Gomez actually has a super baity movie coming up in 2021/22. Shame she’s not that good from what we’ve seen so far.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    braydenfitzsimmons
    Topics:

Yeah I’m not sure on Chalamet’s longevity.

On a somewhat related note Selena Gomez actually has a super baity movie coming up in 2021/22. Shame she’s not that good from what we’ve seen so far.

For being one of the most famous people in the world and not really “known” as a actress since her Disney days, Gomez has oddly become a favourite of indie auteurs (Korine, Allen, McKay, Jarmusch) and even now her next acting project is a Hulu series where she’s the co-lead against comedic legends Steve Martin & Martin Short.

Don’t think she’ll win ever win as an actor but a good season run in an acclaimed performance or even gathering up a few indie spirit noms isn’t a crazy thought.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Cinephile
    Topics:

Adam Driver.

Chalamet’s range is non-existent. He’ll get work because of his popularity that’s it.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Bassett
    Topics:

Adam Driver

FYC

Best Actress - Pénélope Cruz, Olivia Colman

Best Actor - Denzel Washington

Best Supporting Actress - Aunjanue Ellis, Kathryn Hunter

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    estrelas
    Topics:

He was absolutely atrocious in that movie. And this is coming from someone who thought he should’ve won for Call Me By Your Name. His work after the movie has been a complete trainwreck. Also, I don’t see him winning an Oscar this coming decade or anytime soon. His persona is getting extremely big and I feel like it will turn several people off. He’s definitely going to suffer from ‘slap the stud’ syndrome.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Adam Driver. Chalamet’s range is non-existent. He’ll get work because of his popularity that’s it.

Y’all Really just hating on Timothee cause he the Hollywood it boy just like Jennifer Lawrence but he deserves his hype he actually a really good actor and has shown range really young  He played a drug addict a young boy fallen in love being lead on by a older men kinda being groomed just to have his heart broken ….a young prince who did not wanna be king but became responsible …and is about to play a leader in space in dune RANGE..And was convincing as all these roles. So no he’s not gonna get work because he’s popular he’s actually a good actor discrediting an good actor who’s hyped does not make you eggy or cool.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

These 6 are gonna be the top actors Leading Hollywood of there age Range  or on the under 35 side

Timothee Tom Holland Micheal b Jordan

Zendaya     Millie Bobby Brown   Anya Taylor Joy

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Stank83
    Topics:

He was absolutely atrocious in that movie. And this is coming from someone who thought he should’ve won for Call Me By Your Name. His work after the movie has been a complete trainwreck. Also, I don’t see him winning an Oscar this coming decade or anytime soon. His persona is getting extremely big and I feel like it will turn several people off. He’s definitely going to suffer from ‘slap the stud’ syndrome.

I’m starting to think that he was terrific in Call Me By Your Name mainly because of Luca Guadagnino’s exquisite direction and Ivory’s screenplay.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    RIDLEY SCOTT
    Topics:

After Adam Driver, I would vote for Harry Styles and Millie Bobby Brown

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

Gold derby I’m through with y’all 😭 not even cause i like him as a person but Timothee has  a nice amount of acting skills and has captured every character he played so far. But ight  i know people on the internet talked about him i just expected gold derby ig to like him like me 💀but nah y’all tripping y’all see he’s coming to rule the 2020s commercial and critically with an Oscar.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Ash
    Topics:

After Adam Driver, I would vote for Harry Styles and Millie Bobby Brown

If we talking  commercial Millie already Blew Adam  out the water she’s already that Critically sure Adams ahead of her.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    RIDLEY SCOTT
    Topics:

Chalamet is The Twitter Boyfriend of all teenage girls so that’s why a lot of people hate him. He is adored in Tiktok too. I think the 3 biggest stars will be Adam Driver, Harry Styles and Millie Bobby Brown. In that order.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    abelfenty
    Topics:

I can see Anya Taylor-Joy landing a bunch of major roles after the success of The Queen’s Gambit.

ReplyCopy URL
    Why are you reporting this post? (optional):
    Not now
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.