Home Forums Movies Who should get the Cecil B Demille award at the 2020 golden globes?

Who should get the Cecil B Demille award at the 2020 golden globes?

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
( +4 hidden )
replies
views
users
Mickmack
Chimichanggas
M: The Original
  • Mickmack
    Participant
    Topics:

Just what the others thought, I would also love seeing these people receive the award: Tom Hanks Whoopi Goldberg The Coen Brothers Diane Keaton Michael Caine Kathy Bates Susan Sarandon Glenn Close Quentin Tarantino

I  the award only intented towards dramatic actors?  Jim Carrey deserves it more than most of the people on your list!

ReplyCopy URL
    Chimichanggas
    Participant
    Topics:

I the award only intented towards dramatic actors? Jim Carrey deserves it more than most of the people on your list!

Isn’t it too early for Jim Carrey to receive the award? I mean, he needs more definitive project now like he did before. I don’t know, maybe if he do that, he should be awarded 5 to 8 years from now.

ReplyCopy URL
    Owl-Always-watching
    Participant
    Topics:

My first thought was Glenn Close.

But Emma Thompson would be great choice .

think should be a female recipient

ReplyCopy URL
    Mickmack
    Participant
    Topics:

Isn’t it too early for Jim Carrey to receive the award? I mean, he needs more definitive project now like he did before. I don’t know, maybe if he do that, he should be awarded 5 to 8 years from now.

Clooney and Jodie Foster were younger when they received  theirs. Jim Carrey is one of the greatest comedic actors of all time. He has impacted people way more than the two I mentioned.

ReplyCopy URL
    Mickmack
    Participant
    Topics:

I’d love to see Jim Carrey accept that meaningless award, but his speech will probably be filled with all this woke shit he’s into these days, so I’ll have to pass..

I rather hear his woke shit than Streep talking about MeToo after calling Weinstein God! Getting you nominated for an Oscar makes you a God…

ReplyCopy URL
    keithw
    Participant
    Topics:

Kim Novak

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.