Home Forums Movies Worst Movies Of 2018 So Far

Worst Movies Of 2018 So Far

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
DaKardii
Leo Grant Logan
FairWeatherAf..
  • Awardsfan1990
    Participant
    Topics:

Now that we’re halfway through the year, I thought I’d post my list of the top 10 worst films of 2018 so far. Here they are:

Dishonorable mentions: Winchester, Book Club, A Wrinkle In Time, Every Day, Breaking In, Tomb Raider, God’s Not Dead: A Light In Darkness

1. Life Of The Party
    2. Acrimony
    3. Peter Rabbit
    4. Truth Or Dare
    5. The Hurricane Heist
    6. Forever My Girl
    7. Tag
    8. The 15:17 To Paris
    9. I Feel Pretty
    10. Den Of Thieves

Let me know what you think and be sure to post your own lists in the comments, and I’ll be back tomorrow with my best list in a separate thread.

Leo Grant Logan
    Participant
    Topics:

1. Fifty Shades Freed
    2. Gotti
    3. Death Wish
    4. The Cloverfield Paradox
    5. Mute
    6. The 15:17 to Paris
    7. Truth or Dare
    8. Show Dogs
    9. Proud Mary
    10. Sherlock Gnomes

ReplyCopy URL
    DaKardii
    Participant
    Topics:

Now that we’re halfway through the year, I thought I’d post my list of the top 10 worst films of 2018 so far. Here they are: Dishonorable mentions: Winchester, Book Club, A Wrinkle In Time, Every Day, Breaking In, Tomb Raider, God’s Not Dead: A Light In Darkness 1. Life Of The Party 2. Acrimony 3. Peter Rabbit 4. Truth Or Dare 5. The Hurricane Heist 6. Forever My Girl 7. Tag 8. The 15:17 To Paris 9. I Feel Pretty 10. Den Of Thieves Let me know what you think and be sure to post your own lists in the comments, and I’ll be back tomorrow with my best list in a separate thread.

Um… Where are Show Dogs and Gotti on this list?

ReplyCopy URL
    DaKardii
    Participant
    Topics:

Here’s my list, based on the IMDB ratings of all English-language feature films released in the US in 2018, ties broken by Metascore.

1. Showdogs

2. Boundaries

3. Future World

4. Supercon

5. Paradox

6. God’s Not Dead: A Light in Darkness

7. 211

8. Samson

9. They Remain

10. A Wrinkle in Time

Dishonorable Mentions: The Escape of Prisoner 614; Fifty Shades Freed; Gotti; Half Magic; I Feel Pretty; Josie; Looking Glass; Proud Mary; The Titan; Truth or Dare;

ReplyCopy URL
    Awardsfan1990
    Participant
    Topics:

Now that we’re halfway through the year, I thought I’d post my list of the top 10 worst films of 2018 so far. Here they are: Dishonorable mentions: Winchester, Book Club, A Wrinkle In Time, Every Day, Breaking In, Tomb Raider, God’s Not Dead: A Light In Darkness 1. Life Of The Party 2. Acrimony 3. Peter Rabbit 4. Truth Or Dare 5. The Hurricane Heist 6. Forever My Girl 7. Tag 8. The 15:17 To Paris 9. I Feel Pretty 10. Den Of Thieves Let me know what you think and be sure to post your own lists in the comments, and I’ll be back tomorrow with my best list in a separate thread.

I deliberately chose not to see Show Dogs. Gotti didn’t even play in theaters in my area.

ReplyCopy URL
    M: The Original
    Participant
    Topics:

I Feel Pretty makes my personal top ten.

ReplyCopy URL
    DaKardii
    Participant
    Topics:

I deliberately chose not to see Show Dogs. Gotti didn’t even play in theaters in my area.

Oh. You’re talking about films you’ve seen. Now your list makes a lot more sense. I wouldn’t want to see Show Dogs either. If that film doesn’t sweep the Razzies… I’ll have no words.

ReplyCopy URL
    zkrons
    Participant
    Topics:

I really liked Tag

ReplyCopy URL
    Jack J.
    Participant
    Topics:

I really liked Tag

Agreed.

ReplyCopy URL
    DaKardii
    Participant
    Topics:

I really liked Tag

Agreed.

Same here. If the Golden Globes had their supporting categories divided into Comedy and Drama like their lead categories are, Isla Fisher would probably be a lock for a “Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy or Musical” nomination right now.

However, I found the third act of the film to be problematic, particularly the twist ending. At first I feared that this could potentially result in the screenplay receiving a Razzie nomination. But then I heard about Showdogs. Yeah. That’s sweeping the Razzies and going to raise the standards for nominations a lot lower (or higher, depending on how you look at it) this year.

ReplyCopy URL
    Jefty2000
    Participant
    Topics:

I enjoyed I Feel Pretty and Tag, too.

From what I’ve seen, worst has been The Commuter, though I went in expecting nothing less. Also, Ocean’s 8 was unimaginative and a bore.

ReplyCopy URL
    Diet Teridax
    Participant
    Topics:

A Wrinkle In Time. Ava still stands as my #1 pick for Worst Director at the moment. Hotel Artemis was the 2nd worst, but at least that had some cool-looking shots and decent set design at times, the messy script was the problem.

Note to myself: Don’t ever feed the trolls. Don’t get involved in others drama. Don’t let myself be swayed by others predictions, trust my gut more often!

Note to all others: If you don’t happen to like me, ignore me. It is that simple.

ReplyCopy URL
    AWDubay
    Participant
    Topics:

Absolute worst of the year … I can say happily that i didnt pay for any of them
    Ibiza
    Proud mary
    Open House
    Cloverfield paradoz

Andrewsart.etsy.com

Check out my online store 🙂

ReplyCopy URL
    WildforFilm
    Participant
    Topics:

Based only on films I’ve seen:

1. Rampage
    2. Acrimony
    3. Breaking In
    4. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
    5. Forever My Girl
    6. Annihilation

Nothing else warranted being placed on this list.

ReplyCopy URL
    vinny
    Participant
    Topics:

Haven’t seen Gotti yet so this is subject to change
    1. The First Purge
    2. The 15:17 to Paris
    3.Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
    4.The Cloverfield Paradox
    5.A Wrinkle in Time
    6.Super Troopers 2

Sidenote: I loved Den of Thieves lol

Updated to include the First Purge. It’s so bad. Worst one yet.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  vinny.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  vinny.
    ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.