Home Forums Music 2016 Rap Field Predictions.

2016 Rap Field Predictions.

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Created
4 years ago
Last Reply
4 years ago
replies
views
users
peter griffin
Richard Aniston
Music Forever
  • Music Forever
    Participant
    Topics:

Discuss

Music Forever
    Participant
    Topics:

As of February I feel like it’s a battle between JCole vs Nicki Minaj vs Kendrick Lamar vs Kanye West. Something tells me Kendrick will be winning Rap Album.

ReplyCopy URL
    Final2
    Participant
    Topics:

I think Kanye Vs Kendrick if they both release and Kanye keep his nose clean.

ReplyCopy URL
    peter griffin
    Topics:

Can Drake get nominated for If You’re Reading This Its Too Late? Or will his other album that is supposedly being released have a better shot?

ReplyCopy URL
    Richard Aniston
    Participant
    Topics:

Lupe Fiasco will get nominated as all of his previous albums have been nominated.

J. Cole might get nominated, but as his previous to albums failed to get a nomination, it is by no means a gurantee.

Nicki will get nominated but won’t win.

It will be Kendrick vs Kanye for this award.

Unless Macklemore drops an album

ReplyCopy URL
    circa 1993
    Participant
    Topics:

Lupe Fiasco will get nominated as all of his previous albums have been nominated.

J. Cole might get nominated, but as his previous to albums failed to get a nomination, it is by no means a gurantee.

Nicki will get nominated but won’t win.

It will be Kendrick vs Kanye for this award.

Unless Macklemore drops an album

Macklemore is gonna have more competition this go ground. I would be shocked if he beat Kanye, Kendrick, J.Cole, Nicki, JAY-Z, or Drake. 

ReplyCopy URL
    peter griffin
    Topics:

I dont think the Macklemore album will get nominated unless it has some hit songs like The Heist did.

So does Truffle Butter by Nicki Minaj, Drake, & Lil Wayne have a chance to be nominated? Its one of my favorite songs from The Pinkprint.

ReplyCopy URL
    tylerbeals1
    Participant
    Topics:

I hope Truffle Butter has a shot, as it is definitely my favorite song from Pink Print.  With Nicki, Drake and Wayne I feel like it will be hard to resist.  Although I don’t know, was Only submitted last year, and if not do you think that would go Rap/Sung?  It might be hard to get two songs with basically the same 3 artists nominated.

ReplyCopy URL
    peter griffin
    Topics:

Only was released in October, so it is eligible for this 2016, and I think it would go to Rap/Sung. I think Truffle Butter has a better shot to be nominated since Only might be forgotten by the time of nominations.

I really hope rap is much stronger than last year. Its looking like it will be.

ReplyCopy URL
    Richard Aniston
    Participant
    Topics:

Anyone think Trouble can get into Rap/Sung Collaboration? I think if it has lasting appeal it could be nominated.

ReplyCopy URL
    peter griffin
    Topics:

Anyone think Trouble can get into Rap/Sung Collaboration? I think if it has lasting appeal it could be nominated.

I think her label would submit it to pop like they did with Fancy and Black Widow.

I think if she releases her other song Heavy Crown with Ellie Goulding, it would have a better shot. If she does release it, I hope she submits it to Rap.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.