Home Forums Music 2018 Grammy Award Discussion (Part 3: NewCat Submissions Edition)

2018 Grammy Award Discussion (Part 3: NewCat Submissions Edition)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1,381 through 1,395 (of 1,482 total)
Created
11 months ago
Last Reply
8 months ago
( +5 hidden )
replies
views
users
D.C.
JSA
M
  • Gucci
    Participant
    Topics:

Get real! Bruno Mars is NOT going home empty-handed. He will win at least two Grammy Awards.

ReplyCopy URL
    JSA
    Participant
    Topics:

Don’t warm me if you don’t like me posting potos. Selena is a queen.

ReplyCopy URL
    JSA
    Participant
    Topics:

Xtina, learn to read!! I didn’t say he is going to lose everything, I said I HOPE. Kisses from your faaavorite queen.

ReplyCopy URL
    Gucci
    Participant
    Topics:

Cum guzzler, my post was not in regards to you! Stop sucking Justin Bieber’s little cock and find something better to do with your life.

ReplyCopy URL
    Matthew Porter
    Participant
    Topics:

Cum guzzler, my post was not in regards to you! Stop sucking Justin Bieber’s little cock and find something better to do with your life.

I can see your New Year’s resolution was not to be nicer! This forum is toxic because of you! I never come on here anymore because of it.

ReplyCopy URL
    Final2
    Participant
    Topics:

Just gonna drop this, You people need lives or a hobby. You know instead of swapping insults over a website maybe go out and enjoy the new year. God bless!

ReplyCopy URL
    Gucci
    Participant
    Topics:

Good riddance! I am so glad your tired ass don’t come to this forum anymore. There are a lot of other losers who should remove themselves from this forum.

ReplyCopy URL
    Final2
    Participant
    Topics:

Good riddance! I am so glad your tired ass don’t come to this forum anymore. There are a lot of other losers who should remove themselves from this forum.

You must live a sad existence. I’m not on here anymore because I’m in school now and my fav Taylor Swift doesn’t need anymore defending. My tired ass can just listen to music without caring what people think about it as long as I like it. Grammys don’t change how good or bad something is. One day you’ll realize that.

ReplyCopy URL
    PoweR
    Participant
    Topics:

You must live a sad existence. I’m not on here anymore because I’m in school now and my fav Taylor Swift doesn’t need anymore defending. My tired ass can just listen to music without caring what people think about it as long as I like it. Grammys don’t change how good or bad something is. One day you’ll realize that.

Don’t think he was talking to you.

ReplyCopy URL
    Gucci
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, you girls have got to stop getting your panties in a bunch. We have been insulting each other on this forum for years. That will never change. I don’t anything on this site personally. Stop being so sensitive!

ReplyCopy URL
    Oscar Rdrgs
    Participant
    Topics:

The fact that arguably Dance/Electronic Album and Urban Contemporary are more interesting that AOTY is telling.

Best New Artist is very tight in my opinion. It’s the battle between SZA and Alessia. SZA has been campaigning more (SNL, new video, another succesful single), but it might end up being Tori vs Meghan, where the most popular gets to win even when the other one is more deserving and critically acclaimed. Still love both though.

ReplyCopy URL
    JasonLannister
    Participant
    Topics:

How sensitive you are people, if you can’t stand a comment I wonder how you deal with life.

ReplyCopy URL
    James Otto Sweet Heart
    Participant
    Topics:

^^^ Amen to that! To me, some people should just be glad that anything is said at all. It took one of my most favorite singers 20 years to find himself on the front burner again, I miss my late beautiful precious Billy Joe Royal so much!

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. Giving up was just never in his nature. (shaking my head with a smile)

Go here to check out my most favorite singer James Otto!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU81KIRZ_Q

ReplyCopy URL
    Oscar Rdrgs
    Participant
    Topics:

Bruno is most likely performing the Finesse remix with Cardi B

ReplyCopy URL
    smurty11
    Participant
    Topics:

Really big longshot, but I think Cardi B could win Rap Solo Performance. She is everywhere, she has three top 10 singles at the same time. She might have four next week with the Finesse remix or Bartier Cardi.

Still predicting Kendrick win, but I think Cardi’s got a shot.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1,381 through 1,395 (of 1,482 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.