Home Forums Music 2018 Grammy Performances

2018 Grammy Performances

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 172 total)
Created
8 months ago
Last Reply
6 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
M
Gucci
PoweR
  • Richard Aniston
    Participant
    Topics:

Couldn’t care less about who performs or not, and they keep making more and more performances every year, making the awarding part feel like an afterthought.

Yeah, I don’t like how little awards they give out during the telecast. They give out less and less every year. Hopefully they don’t go overboard on the performances and give out more awards.

ReplyCopy URL
    Atypical
    Participant
    Topics:

Yay Kesha!

ReplyCopy URL
    MarinaBelo2
    Participant
    Topics:

Couldn’t care less about who performs or not, and they keep making more and more performances every year, making the awarding part feel like an afterthought.

Yeah, I don’t like how little awards they give out during the telecast. They give out less and less every year. Hopefully they don’t go overboard on the performances and give out more awards.

In 2016, they only gave EIGHT awards during the telecast. 8 out of 84, I mean… This is ridiculous, it’s an awards show after all.

ReplyCopy URL
    D.C.
    Participant
    Topics:

In 2016, they only gave EIGHT awards during the telecast. 8 out of 84, I mean… This is ridiculous, it’s an awards show after all.

Maybe, but if they presented most of the awards, the show would be a complete snoozefest. Nobody cares who won Best Classical Composition or Best Regional Roots Album.

ReplyCopy URL
    PoweR
    Participant
    Topics:

They used to give out 10 on the show. At one point, it used to be like 15.

ReplyCopy URL
    MarinaBelo2
    Participant
    Topics:

Maybe, but if they presented most of the awards, the show would be a complete snoozefest. Nobody cares who won Best Classical Composition or Best Regional Roots Album.

I never implied that they should present ALL of them, but at least 10-15.

ReplyCopy URL
    theexterminator
    Participant
    Topics:

They should televise 15-20 categories: General field, 2 rock categories, alternative album, 2 pop categories, 2 country categories, 2 hip hop categories, 1 rnb category, 1 american roots category, 1 electronic category, music video and producer of the year.

Less performers, more awards.

ReplyCopy URL
    woke
    Participant
    Topics:

or just put pink, gaga, kesha together for one 3 minute performance so we can just mute it once and skip all 3 at the same time

ReplyCopy URL
    PoweR
    Participant
    Topics:

Anyway, I’m glad SZA will be performing. I wonder if it will be solo or a collaboration of some sort. Let’s go for that BNA win!

ReplyCopy URL
    woke
    Participant
    Topics:

sza and all these other c-list artists will not be getting any solo spots. they will be grouped with each other or with a veteran

ReplyCopy URL
    James Otto Sweet Heart
    Participant
    Topics:

Confirmed performers:

Bruno Mars & Cardi B
    Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee
    Kesha
    SZA
    Logic, Alessia Cara & Khalid
    Childish Gambino
    Lady Gaga
    Little Big Town
    Patti LuPone
    P!nk
    Ben Platt

Rumored:

Eminem

13 more days until the show. If this isn’t a complete list of who gets to sing, to me, two more country acts should be added to it. Then there can be one country performance for each hour of the show.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Go here to check out my most favorite singer James Otto!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU81KIRZ_Q

ReplyCopy URL
    Robinladen
    Participant
    Topics:

Kesha, Gaga and Cardi slay. Cardi comming for best new artist 2k19.

ReplyCopy URL
    PoweR
    Participant
    Topics:

The third round of performers has been announced for the 60th Annual GRAMMY Awards®, which will air live from Madison Square Garden in New York City on Sunday, Jan. 28 at 7:30 PM ET / 4:30 PM PT on CBS and CBS All Access.

The lineup just keeps getting better: Hitting the stage on Music’s Biggest Night® are seven-time GRAMMY® winner and current nominee Kendrick Lamar and four-time GRAMMY winner Sam Smith. Also, there will be a special performance by 22-time GRAMMY winners U2.

Five-time GRAMMY winner Elton John, who will receive the Recording Academy President’s Merit Award, will be joined by previous GRAMMY nominee Miley Cyrus for a special act just two days ahead of his tribute concert, Elton John: I’m Still Standing – A GRAMMY® Salute.

Here’s a quick refresher on who else is slated to perform on Music’s Biggest Night®:

– Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee
    – Kesha
    – Bruno Mars with current nominee Cardi B
    – SZA
    – Alessia Cara
    – Khalid
    – Logic
    – Childish Gambino
    – Lady Gaga
    – Little Big Town
    – Patti LuPone
    – P!nk
    – Ben Platt
    http://www.cbs.com/shows/grammys/news/1008186/kendrick-lamar-sam-smith-and-u2-to-perform-at-the-2018-grammy-awards/

ReplyCopy URL
    Mr Brightside
    Participant
    Topics:

Rumor has it Kendrick Lamar is opening the show.

ReplyCopy URL
    theexterminator
    Participant
    Topics:

U2 will perform with Kendrick.

PD: I miss some rock band like Metallica, Guns n’Roses, QOTSA or Pearl Jam. It would be really cool to see Dave Grohl, Eddie Vedder, Jerry Cantrel and the surviving members of Soundgarden performing “Black Hole Sun”.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 172 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.