Home Forums Music 2019 Billboard Charts (Part 2)

2019 Billboard Charts (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 476 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
1 week ago
replies
views
users
Pauly Antonio
M
emba_91
  • emba
    Participant
    Topics:

NFR is projected to debut a #3 behind TOOL and Table…

Is that Lana’s highest?

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

If you’re gonna have the audacity to come for me then you better bring some facts to the table. There’s literally proof that yes, Ariana writes her own songs. Alone? Probably not, but she’s heavily involved in whatever the fucks she ends up releasing. If she was randomly getting credits for everything she did, then why are half of the Sweetener tracks not written by her? Or why doesn’t she have a writing credit on Rule the World? We’re not going to get into this, and frankly I don’t have the need to argue with an account that has 2 posts and one of them was saying Perfect was winning SOTY. You’re delusional, and along with M, irrelevant to these forums. The only reason he’s even paid attention is because he constantly shows how bothered he is by anyone that’s not Lady Gaga or Ed Sheeran (or apparently now Taylor Swift… yikes) and because he tries (and fails) to copy Gucci. Make sure you never tag me again (or if you will, at least make sure you do it correctly…).

Even Arianators disowned you and disassociated themselves from your delusion of saying that Ariana writes her own song.

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

Is that Lana’s highest?

No she’s had a few #1 albums before. But this is her lowest selling in a while

y'all ugly and smelly

ReplyCopy URL
    Marcus Snowden (The Artist Formerly Known as msnowden1)
    Participant
    Topics:

Is that Lana’s highest?

I saw that coming when Tool’s album went to the top of the iTunes albums list on Friday.

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

Lover is not even projected to spend a second week at #1…. Theres TOOL then Post the week after

y'all ugly and smelly

ReplyCopy URL
    Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Even Arianators disowned you and disassociated themselves from your delusion of saying that Ariana writes her own song.

“Disowned” lmao this is not twitter buddy. I love Ariana Grande but I’m not even on twitter. Couldn’t care less about what some random dude thinks about me.

ReplyCopy URL
    Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

NFR is projected to debut a #3 behind TOOL and Table

Bitch💀

ReplyCopy URL
    Participant
    Topics:

Lover is not even projected to spend a second week at #1…. Theres TOOL then Post the week after

Post is definitely topping the charts, but TOOL? Over Lover? I don’t know.

ReplyCopy URL
    Participant
    Topics:

When Hollywood Bleeding goes #1, I’m going to give Halsey a ton of the credit just to piss y’all off. LOL

ReplyCopy URL
    abelfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

Taylor challenging a 250k debut on her 2nd week, LOOOOOL. Another frontloaded mess.

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

Taylor challenging a 250k debut on her 2nd week, LOOOOOL. Another frontloaded mess.

You realize that’s the biggest second week since Drake’s Scorpion?

It’s still good for a second week.

Even “1989” which you guys say is her biggest album dropped from 1.2M to 400k. And that’s in the old days where sales were possible.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  M.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  M.
    ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

She should’ve hired Scooter Braun who knows how to time releases for when there’s no competition so that it seems that the artist is doing very well.

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

She should’ve hired Scooter Braun who knows how to time releases for when there’s no competition so that it seems that the artist is doing very well.

I mean she can always repeak in a day where’s there no new releases. Billie spent 3 weeks at #1 with 70k then 60k.

y'all ugly and smelly

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

Post is definitely topping the charts, but TOOL? Over Lover? I don’t know.

It’s possible. Lover was only projected to debut 880k and her second weeks always drop drastically

y'all ugly and smelly

ReplyCopy URL
    Why U So Obsessed?
    Participant
    Topics:

We all know you hate Taylor Swift for whatever reason but there’s no need to be delusional. She’s still selling better than everyone else and is one of the biggest artists of all time! Whether you like it or not.

“The best way to make someone feel small, is to not say anything to them at all” —>clicks ignore button

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 476 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.