Home Forums Music 2019 Grammy Award Discussion

2019 Grammy Award Discussion

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 1,109 total)
Created
10 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +2 hidden )
replies
views
users
MaxTwentyFive
Oscar Rodrigues
Gucci
  • JasonLannister
    Participant
    Topics:

All of us thought that his GF noms, particularly AOTY was lock just like Ed Sheeran. If I remember correctly, Timberlake didn’t attend any Grammy show since 2014. He didn’t even attend last year although he got nominated for Best Song Written For Visual Media which he won. He has showed his reaction by not attending the show for years. I wonder what will happen this time.

Why would he attend to the 2015 Grammys? He was nominated as a featured artist on Pharrel album and a producer on Beyonce’s. He didn’t have new music to release, so he didn’t attended.

Mainstream artist usually do not attend to the show when their nominated just on non-televised categories. Added to that he was not performing that year.

ReplyCopy URL
    Oscar Rodrigues
    Participant
    Topics:

Do you think Finesse by Bruno Mars and Cardi B will be nomiated in 2019 Grammys?

I can see it getting into Best R&B Performance and ROTY.

ReplyCopy URL
    6XNCH
    Participant
    Topics:

If Camila Cabello’s album gets good reviews and she is able to keep up the success, I see a Best New Artist nomination. (she released less than 3 albums with Fifth Harmony and they weren’t really global superstars, so she should be eligible)

ReplyCopy URL
    6XNCH
    Participant
    Topics:

Cardi B also has a great chance of being nominated for BNA in 2019.

ReplyCopy URL
    LOVC
    Participant
    Topics:

If Camila Cabello’s album gets good reviews and she is able to keep up the success, I see a Best New Artist nomination. (she released less than 3 albums with Fifth Harmony and they weren’t really global superstars, so she should be eligible)

I do not believe she’s eligible for Best New Artist, I think that Work from Home and Worth It were too big for that.

ReplyCopy URL
    MaxTwentyFive
    Participant
    Topics:

Maybe she can get to Best New Artist

ReplyCopy URL
    MaxTwentyFive
    Participant
    Topics:

Justin Timberlake’s album sounds like it’s going to be really good.

He took his time. The record will be personal. It will have a huge commercial platform (the SuperBowl).

I can easily see it winning AoTY if it ends being a good album.

For me, I think JT’s album will perform like Taylor Swift’s Reputation. However, Flithy song doesn’t look good because this song sounds like Look What You Made Me Do. But I don’t see him getting a nom in Best Pop solo unless he produce future successful singles.

ReplyCopy URL
    MaxTwentyFive
    Participant
    Topics:

I think JT’s album might perform well but it will have stiff competition against Taylor Swift for AOTY and Best Pop Vocal Album.

ReplyCopy URL
    JB_BelieberBoy_
    Participant
    Topics:

Camila’s album is having a huge success, I really see Camila as contender in Pop album, Pop solo with Never be the same (which is going up in sales and charts) and maybe SOTY too. She sings very well live!

ReplyCopy URL
    valsmia
    Participant
    Topics:

That new camila song is so bland…she isn’t getting anywhere near them grammy noms. Maybe if she released that other’real friends’ song which isn’t as generic as the former one

ReplyCopy URL
    Alijah Purdy
    Participant
    Topics:

If he can get new music out by next years eligibility, I would predict Kevin Gates for a Best New Artist nomination.

ReplyCopy URL
    James Otto Sweet Heart
    Participant
    Topics:

Brett Young for Best New Artist! Every song on the radio from that guy so far has gone to either #1 or #2. (smiles)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. Did I fail to mention that his current song named “Like I Loved You” has been at #1 for three weeks now? (smiles)

Go here to check out my most favorite singer James Otto!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU81KIRZ_Q

ReplyCopy URL
    JB_BelieberBoy_
    Participant
    Topics:

Haha hear me: Camila will be a contender next year. A sure lock.

ReplyCopy URL
    Liamsta
    Participant
    Topics:

Camila may get a BNA nom, but none in the other categories (lol at SOTY). I guess she could get pop solo if that song became massive and there were no other real contenders but this is just not going to happen. Pop vocal is already stacked, a fifth harmony ex singer is not going to get in this category on her solo debut over legends like Kelly, JT, Pink, and the major popular Taylor Swift and Sam Smith.

ReplyCopy URL
    Oscar Rodrigues
    Participant
    Topics:

Camila’s only shot is Pop Solo, if that new song of her does TREMENDOUSLY well. Pop Vocal Album is already stacked.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 1,109 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.