Home Forums Music 2019 Grammy Predictions (PART 13)

2019 Grammy Predictions (PART 13)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,156 total)
Created
2 weeks ago
Last Reply
1 week ago
( +17 hidden )
replies
views
users
PoweR
Os
M
  • Bee
    Participant
    Topics:

Grammy noms on Wednesday

M
    Participant
    Topics:

This thread wasn’t needed. We could’ve started new one on Wednesday for post-nominations discussion.

ReplyCopy URL
    ddib3
    Participant
    Topics:

This thread wasn’t needed. We could’ve started new one on Wednesday for post-nominations discussion.

Well we have it now right? Ok.

ReplyCopy URL
    JakeFake16
    Participant
    Topics:

What’s the difference? We’re gonna discuss about anything as always. It is more comfortable to make a new thread right now. You don’t need to click so many times to get to the latest post.

ReplyCopy URL
    EmmyWinner
    Participant
    Topics:

Respect Queen Bee, young man.

ReplyCopy URL
    PoweR
    Participant
    Topics:

I agree. A thread now vs. three days later won’t make a difference.

I will start the separate category threads once the nominees are announced.. Guru used to do it.

ReplyCopy URL
    Os
    Participant
    Topics:

Ugh anyways.

Wednesday needs to come faster. I’m literally skipping college to see the nominations lol

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

Respect Queen Bee, young man.

The real Queen Bey yes, the forum one no 😉

ReplyCopy URL
    Os
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m still not sure about my Pop Solo predictions. Like, I know Delicate, GIAW, and Havana are showing up, but I’m still not sure which 2 to pick between Better Now, In My Blood, Beautiful Trauma, Make Me Feel, I Don’t Think About You, I’m A Mess, and Mine.

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m still not sure about my Pop Solo predictions. Like, I know Delicate, GIAW, and Havana are showing up, but I’m still not sure which 2 to pick between Better Now, In My Blood, Beautiful Trauma, Make Me Feel, I Don’t Think About You, I’m A Mess, and Mine.

If Havana (Live) is getting in, New Rules (Live) is probably getting in too. The last spot could go to Sam Smith’s Pray.
    If not, it would go to “Beautiful Trauma” or “In My Blood” or “Bad At Love”. I feel “Better Now” wasn’t big enough to crossover to pop despite its hip-hop sound.

ReplyCopy URL
    nevermore
    Participant
    Topics:

Ugh anyways.

Wednesday needs to come faster. I’m literally skipping college to see the nominations lol

This is probably what I’m going to do, too. lol.

ReplyCopy URL
    PoweR
    Participant
    Topics:

Predictions for the most nominations:
    Drake
    Cardi B
    Janelle Monáe
    Childish Gambino (from “This Is America” alone)

ReplyCopy URL
    AwardsBait3818
    Participant
    Topics:

I think I’m a Mess is the least likely of the bunch, it peaked late and I doubt voters are searching for Bebe Rexha on the ballot. In My Blood may struggle as well, Shawn Mendes doesn’t have a Grammy history like Kelly Clarkson and P!nk, and it wasn’t as big of a hit as Better Now or Mine. I’m not convinced pop voters care about Make Me Feel, but maybe the AOTY buzz for Dirty Computer pushes it through, so ya never know. Though I’m not predicting them, I also wouldn’t sleep on Bad at Love and New Rules.

ReplyCopy URL
    Kelly Fisher
    Participant
    Topics:

I think I’m a Mess is the least likely of the bunch, it peaked late and I doubt voters are searching for Bebe Rexha on the ballot. In My Blood may struggle as well, Shawn Mendes doesn’t have a Grammy history like Kelly Clarkson and P!nk, and it wasn’t as big of a hit as Better Now or Mine. I’m not convinced pop voters care about Make Me Feel, but maybe the AOTY buzz for Dirty Computer pushes it through, so ya never know.

My picka are:

Delicate

Giaw

Havana (Live)

Pray

Better Now

ReplyCopy URL
    AwardsBait3818
    Participant
    Topics:

If Havana (Live) is getting in, New Rules (Live) is probably getting in too. The last spot could go to Sam Smith’s Pray.
    If not, it would go to “Beautiful Trauma” or “In My Blood” or “Bad At Love”. I feel “Better Now” wasn’t big enough to crossover to pop despite its hip-hop sound.

Better Now hit #1 on pop radio, so it was definitely big enough. Also, I’m curious as to why you think that Havana and New Rules are tied together, is it just because they’re live songs?

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,156 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.