Home Forums Music 2019 Grammy Predictions (PART 3)

2019 Grammy Predictions (PART 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 1,056 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
3 weeks ago
replies
views
users
Oscar Rodrigues
MaxTwentyFive
D.C.
  • Oscar Rodrigues
    Participant
    Topics:

Update: Mystery of Love was supposedly released in November, so yeah, it’ll get in. Either there’ll be 6 nominees or one of the BP songs will go (probably All the Stars since The Weeknd is a previous nominee here).

ReplyCopy URL
    MaxTwentyFive
    Participant
    Topics:

You Micheal Mthabisi Ndlovu, get outta of here because this post is horrendous.

LOL you should do the same.

No.

ReplyCopy URL
    MaxTwentyFive
    Participant
    Topics:

She has the most streamed female album only because 1989 wasn’t on Spotify, and Recording Academy is aware of this. So, My Everything’s streaming records don’t mean anything.

There is a huge gap between My Everything and 1989, and even Prism.

1989 (8,2 billion)
    Prism (7,8 billion)
    My Everything (5,8 billion)

If Ariana wins Best Pop Solo Performance next year, it will happen only because she is lucky.

No, Ariana won’t win Best Pop Solo.

ReplyCopy URL
    MaxTwentyFive
    Participant
    Topics:

Honestly, with a category as competitive as pop, they should revive the male/female categories.

I don’t think it will happen.

ReplyCopy URL
    Oscar Rodrigues
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m clearing things up. I just explained why Ariana has that Spotify record and if it is related to Taylor, then I will talk about her. This is it.

It is neither Ariana nor Taylor thread, and I don’t see any point to talk about Ariana’s streaming statics. She is a mediocre artist at both sales and streaming. No need arguing.

If I would make everything about Taylor, I would stop, but I don’t. So YOU stop making things (and artists like Grande) exaggerate.

Um, first of all, the original discussion was between someone else and me, not you. I just answered to him because he answered to my post first, which was a correction of an earlier post.

Secondly, I don’t hate Swift, but you guys can really make it hard for people to like her. No one mentioned her negatively, and the fact that you are so insecure that you need to bring up that My Everything is the most streamed female album “only because 1989 wasn’t on Spotify”, (which is complete bullshit by the way, since Taylor’s forte are videos and sales…just look at the streams off reputation.) is pathetic.

Not gonna talk about this more. I thought we made it clear that no one really cares about Taylor Swift that much and that she’s only getting in because of her previous history + lack of competiton.

ReplyCopy URL
    Oscar Rodrigues
    Participant
    Topics:

Also stop predicting Delicate to win Pop Solo. It’s not winning.

ReplyCopy URL
    MaxTwentyFive
    Participant
    Topics:

Delicate is expected to hit top 5 in US Hot Adult Contemporary Chart by next week.

ReplyCopy URL
    MaxTwentyFive
    Participant
    Topics:

Well as you can see, I don’t think the Grammys will reward Ariana Grande because of the Grammy voters has the edge of voting Taylor Swift than Ariana.

ReplyCopy URL
    MaxTwentyFive
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m clearing things up. I just explained why Ariana has that Spotify record and if it is related to Taylor, then I will talk about her. This is it.

It is neither Ariana nor Taylor thread, and I don’t see any point to talk about Ariana’s streaming statics. She is a mediocre artist at both sales and streaming. No need arguing.

If I would make everything about Taylor, I would stop, but I don’t. So YOU stop making things (and artists like Grande) exaggerate.

Um, first of all, the original discussion was between someone else and me, not you. I just answered to him because he answered to my post first, which was a correction of an earlier post.

Secondly, I don’t hate Swift, but you guys can really make it hard for people to like her. No one mentioned her negatively, and the fact that you are so insecure that you need to bring up that My Everything is the most streamed female album “only because 1989 wasn’t on Spotify”, (which is complete bullshit by the way, since Taylor’s forte are videos and sales…just look at the streams off reputation.) is pathetic.

Not gonna talk about this more. I thought we made it clear that no one really cares about Taylor Swift that much and that she’s only getting in because of her previous history + lack of competiton.

Well, just good luck to next year’s Grammys because it would hit an all-time low in tv ratings.

ReplyCopy URL
    MaxTwentyFive
    Participant
    Topics:

Honestly, with a category as competitive as pop, they should revive the male/female categories.

Competitive, where? People are claiming Ariana Grande is the frontrunner for Best Pop Solo Performance.

No, Ariana won’t win Best Pop Solo over Taylor Swift.

ReplyCopy URL
    Oscar Rodrigues
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m not even arguing this lol I’m sorry. I should’ve listened to Gucci when she said Swifties were insane.

ReplyCopy URL
    MaxTwentyFive
    Participant
    Topics:

Well as you can see, I don’t think the Grammys will reward Ariana Grande because of the Grammy voters has the edge of voting Taylor Swift than Ariana.

What?

Well, it’s too late. I don’t know if Raina is going to win or not. But, I feel that the Grammys won’t vote for Ariana because No Tears Left To Cry is catchy than Delicate.

ReplyCopy URL
    MaxTwentyFive
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m not even arguing this lol I’m sorry. I should’ve listened to Gucci when she said Swifties were insane.

Don’t listen to Gucci because she kept posting a piece of rude comments about Taylor and she’s toxic and stupid person.

ReplyCopy URL
    MaxTwentyFive
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s better to ignore her or else I will disappear her forever.

ReplyCopy URL
    Oscar Rodrigues
    Participant
    Topics:

What the actual fuck.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 1,056 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.