Home Forums Music 2019 Grammy Predictions (Part 7)

2019 Grammy Predictions (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,020 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
( +18 hidden )
replies
views
users
Os
Gucci
DC95
  • Gucci
    Blocked
    Topics:

Honey, those predictions are awful. BARF!!

ReplyCopy URL
    Interstella 5555
    Participant
    Topics:

What are the chances of Cardi being nominated twice in the Pop/Duo category, like Pharrell was in 2014? I’m not sure if I Like It and Finesse will be submited to Pop Duo or Rap/Sung

ReplyCopy URL
    Mehmet Özkan
    Participant
    Topics:

Is Selena Gomez has any chance in Best Song Written for Visual Media for Back To You (13 Reasons Why soundtrack)? i know this girl won’t win any grammy but i think she can be nominated

ReplyCopy URL
    KTM
    Participant
    Topics:

You guys seem to be in your element but here’s my piece…

1. All I care about is Janelle Monae. I know she’s going to get some of the most nominations other than The Carters, especially if she puts her eggs in the right basket.

2. You guys need to quit it about the pop-star beef, it’s unbecoming. AF. Just because things were a “flop” doesn’t mean it wasn’t good

3. Reputation is practically discount-1989, even if she does get the AOTY nom, she’s not winning anything (special) or snubbing anyone.

4. Christina Aguilera has a chance with Fall in Line and Like I Do, for  Best Pop/Duo and Rap/Sung, respectively.

5. Years and Years deserve a nomination or two in the Dance/Electronic categories.

6. I really feel like Kali Uchis has a chance for some good nods; wherever Isolation can go; Best New Artist; After the Storm in Best Rap/Sung; and so on.

7. As the only Kimbra stan here, anyone else have some faith in her? Maybe Alternative?

ReplyCopy URL
    leon375
    Participant
    Topics:

I hope they give Taylor song of the year, Pop solo performance and Best Pop Vocal album this year she deserves it for Reputation and Delicate.

ReplyCopy URL
    swift
    Participant
    Topics:

Is Selena Gomez has any chance in Best Song Written for Visual Media for Back To You (13 Reasons Why soundtrack)? i know this girl won’t win any grammy but i think she can be nominated

Honestly I think she has 0 chances to be nominated

ReplyCopy URL
    Os
    Participant
    Topics:

I hope they give Taylor song of the year, Pop solo performance and Best Pop Vocal album this year she deserves it for Reputation and Delicate.

Does she?

ReplyCopy URL
    OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

POP SOLO
    – Camila Cabello, “Havana (Live)”
    – Ariana Grande, “No Tears Left to Cry”
    – Ed Sheeran, “Perfect (Acoustic)”
    – Sam Smith, “Too Good at Goodbyes (Live)”
    – Taylor Swift, “Delicate”

alternates:
    – Kelly Clarkson, “I Don’t Think About You”
    – Halsey, “Bad at Love”
    – Pink, “Beautiful Trauma”

POP DUO/GROUP
    – Imagine Dragons, “Whatever It Takes”
    – Maroon 5 feat. Cardi B, “Girls Like You”
    – Bruno Mars feat. Cardi B, “Finesse”
    – Bebe Rexha & Florida Georgia Line, “Meant to Be”
    – Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey, “The Middle”

alternates:
    – Florence + The Machine, “Hunger”
    – Macklemore feat. Kesha, “Good Old Days”
    – Justin Timberlake feat. Chris Stapleton, “Say Something”

POP ALBUM
    – Kelly Clarkson, Meaning of Life
    – Ariana Grande, Sweetener
    – Pink, Beautiful Trauma
    – Sam Smith, The Thrill of It All
    – Taylor Swift, Reputation

alternates:
    – Camila Cabello, CamilA
    – Maroon 5, Red Pill Blues
    – Justin Timberlake, Man of the Woods

And Selena Gomez ain’t getting nominated for anything, and let’s keep it that way..

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  OneAndOnly.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  OneAndOnly.

I will always love you

ReplyCopy URL
    Geoff Andrew
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t think Selena will be nominated for Back To You or Wolves (her only eligible songs i think), but if she does in the future i’ll be happy for her. People seem to paint her as a problematic girl and turns out she isn’t.

ReplyCopy URL
    Mehmet Özkan
    Participant
    Topics:

Is Selena Gomez has any chance in Best Song Written for Visual Media for Back To You (13 Reasons Why soundtrack)? i know this girl won’t win any grammy but i think she can be nominated

Honestly I think she has 0 chances to be nominated

Ok. Thanks for answering <3

ReplyCopy URL
    JSA
    Participant
    Topics:

Selena is not going to get nominated in anything. She deserves btw, in Song Writter for Social Media she has one of the most succesful and stable. According to success Love Lies should be there. Was the most consistent hit there. I have to say that Back To You is doing very well on radio,but because of the release this Friday of Taki Taki her discography has left BTY and is dropping on pop radio (but increasing in the Adult Contemporany radio).

Selena won’t be nominated only because she is Selena. That’s it and I have no doubt.

ReplyCopy URL
    JSA
    Participant
    Topics:

Oh and if someone thinks that Selena is problematic go to theraphy. Thanks.

ReplyCopy URL
    Os
    Participant
    Topics:

Tbh I’d take a Selena nom over that shitty ass Perfect song in Pop Solo but we all know that won’t happen. The Grammy’s are sick for Ed Sheeran.

Talking about Taki Taki: that song could be Cardi’s 4th Pop duo entry (Girls Like You, I Like It, Finesse). I’m leaning towarda GLY and I Like It getting the noms. There’s also the possibilty of Taki Taki going Dance, but if It Ain’t Me didn’t get in, I doubt a song released so late will.

ReplyCopy URL
    AwardsBait3818
    Participant
    Topics:

I actually do think Selena can get into Song Written for Visual Media, no way she gets into Pop Solo but Visual Media seems doable. Black Panther will win for All the Stars, and Remember Me from Coco should be able to easily get in as well. The last three spots are a battle between Back to You, Pray for Me, Mystery of Love, This is Me, Love Lies, and Mighty River. Selena may well be snubbed, but I wouldn’t write her off just yet.

ReplyCopy URL
    Geoff Andrew
    Participant
    Topics:

Selena is not going to get nominated in anything. She deserves btw, in Song Writter for Social Media she has one of the most succesful and stable. According to success Love Lies should be there. Was the most consistent hit there. I have to say that Back To You is doing very well on radio,but because of the release this Friday of Taki Taki her discography has left BTY and is dropping on pop radio (but increasing in the Adult Contemporany radio). Selena won’t be nominated only because she is Selena. That’s it and I have no doubt.

It’s not discography. It is label just to clear the confusion

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 1,020 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.