Home Forums Music 2019 Grammys (Part 8)

2019 Grammys (Part 8)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 1,066 through 1,080 (of 1,100 total)
Created
10 months ago
Last Reply
9 months ago
( +6 hidden )
replies
views
users
Oz
DC95
Gucci
  • Gašper Vezonik
    Participant
    Topics:

I am sorry i love Selena but she at least this year wont get a thing. I dont know whats happening with her career but shes becoming irrelevant like her peak was revival era and then she got so many health issues that kept her from expanding her music and career. She as an instagramer is insanely popular and has influence but she isnt considered a musician or singer at least seriously. I mean i hope her health gets better and she can get back on the music radar but i dont think so. I was so excited for her music but after 5 singles i see shes really a better tv actress or model i am sorry i still love Selena and wish her the best

ReplyCopy URL
    PostyToasty
    Participant
    Topics:

Better now by Post Malone is getting into Pop solo. It’s the longest running pop song in the top 5 of the billboard hot 100.

ReplyCopy URL
    Oz
    Participant
    Topics:

she isnt considered a musician or singer at least seriously.

This is it

ReplyCopy URL
    ddib3
    Participant
    Topics:

Taki Taki came too late in the game, it won’t be receiving anything. I still have hope for Head Above Water tho. Too good of a song to be ignored.

ReplyCopy URL
    Gašper Vezonik
    Participant
    Topics:

This is it

Yeah but we dont know where her career will go so i hope someday she wins a grammy but i doubt and also like if Ariana wouldnt have the voice she has she wouldnt be anything better than Selena. She also doesnt write or produce songs and doesnt have the real impact in music industry so she just sings the songs that others make for her and is also not really much above Selena

ReplyCopy URL
    ddib3
    Participant
    Topics:

How do you guys think “I Like It” and the Kacey Musgraves singles will do? You think they’ll end up in their “respective” genres or will the Academy stick all the genre-ambiguous tracks/albums to GF?

ReplyCopy URL
    Gašper Vezonik
    Participant
    Topics:

I think Kacey wont win country categories (myb best country album) and also I like it wont win rap categories for sure. I think both get nominations in gf. I like it for ROTY and Kacey singles in SOTY and both will get an AOTY but dont see them winning in GF

ReplyCopy URL
    PoweR
    Participant
    Topics:

<p>How do you guys think “I Like It” and the Kacey Musgraves singles will do? You think they’ll end up in their “respective” genres or will the Academy stick all the genre-ambiguous tracks/albums to GF?</p>

I think “I Like It” could be one of those situations where it’s just nominated for ROTY but misses out on the genre categories.

I still think the committee will place “I Like It” in Pop.

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

Ariana will still go home empty-handed. Grammy voters in Pop Category usually vote for respectable artists who write their own stuff like Taylor Swift, Adele, Lady Gaga, Kelly Clarkson, Lorde, Ed Sheeran etc..

I’m pretty sure Taylor Swift will win in both categories. But if neither her nor Kelly Clarkson win, and the Grammy voters were to consider other mainstream pop singers, I bet they’d go for Havana rather than NTLTC since the former is much more popular and successful anyway. Not that Ariana is more talented than Camilla anyway. Neither of them writes their music.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  M.
    ReplyCopy URL
    Gašper Vezonik
    Participant
    Topics:

You forgot Ed in pop solo performance

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

You forgot Ed in pop solo performance

Well I hope he submits in Pop Solo Performance, so that he puts this category out of its misery. At least in that case we’ll have a deserving winner.

ReplyCopy URL
    Gašper Vezonik
    Participant
    Topics:

But also like for all of the stans here even if your fave doesnt win a Grammy its still not important i mean Grammys dont mean almost anything right now its still fun to predict them now. They change all the time. And Taylor Swift has more awards than Whitney, Mariah, Celine Dion, Madona, Janice,… I love Tay but she cant have more awards like the legends

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

I never said Delicate was Grammy-worthy. It actually isn’t. I hope Perfect will be submitted and will win. Because none of the other options is Grammy-worthy anyway.

ReplyCopy URL
    Gašper Vezonik
    Participant
    Topics:

But where do you think Ed will submit Perfect? I hope pop solo but dont know

ReplyCopy URL
    DC95
    Participant
    Topics:

<p>But where do you think Ed will submit Perfect? I hope pop solo but dont know</p>

Seriously, how many times are you going to ask this?

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 1,066 through 1,080 (of 1,100 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.