Home Forums Music 2020 American Music Awards predictions

2020 American Music Awards predictions

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 4 posts - 751 through 754 (of 754 total)
Created
1 year ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
kingofrapmusi..
Miss Americana
Steve johnson
  • Profile picture
    Steve johnson
    Topics:

I’m focused on the Grammys. I don’t care that she won. Her nomination would’ve made more sense had she been at least in the top 5. This showed that other artists made more of an impact that Swift or Bieber but were snubbed due to politics and ratings. Top Artist

Then cry about it like you always cry.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    Miss Americana
    Topics:

I’m focused on the Grammys. I don’t care that she won. Her nomination would’ve made more sense had she been at least in the top 5. This showed that other artists made more of an impact that Swift or Bieber but were snubbed due to politics and ratings. Top Artist

Thie looks like a self-drag. AMAS nominated 5 artists in AOTY. Taylor being the best performing woman of the year deserved the spot and she is in the top10 artists of the year, that’s enough to be deemed artist of the year and selected. Also, AMAS are a fan voted award show and it makes more sense to choose her.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    kingofrapmusic17
    Topics:

Then cry about it like you always cry.

The only one who is crying is you, lame prick. I guess it doesn’t matter what is true and fair as long as Taylor wins. She shouldn’t have been nominated and the evidence is right there. She got that nomination because of bunch of whiny pricks like you who got mad that the category was all male in 2017. The nominees are based on the charts. There were artists charting better than Taylor did and you know it. I see why you mentioned the Billboard Music Awards. The 2020 Billboard Music Awards were absolutely beautiful. Second best award show of 2020 after the Grammys. I’m sure you were crying on both nights and being salty.

ReplyCopy URL
    Profile picture
    kingofrapmusic17
    Topics:

Thie looks like a self-drag. AMAS nominated 5 artists in AOTY. Taylor being the best performing woman of the year deserved the spot and she is in the top10 artists of the year, that’s enough to be deemed artist of the year and selected. Also, AMAS are a fan voted award show and it makes more sense to choose her.

Lol. You’ll say anything to justify this. Ariana Grande was the best performing female of 2017. By that logic, she should have been nominated in AOTY though not in the top 5. She got nominated due to politics. Bieber got nominated for reasons I don’t know. But yeah the evidence shows that she shouldn’t have been nominated if Harry Styles was doing better than her. What’s done is done but just like the Grammys, sometimes these award shows aren’t fair to other artists because they focus on their darlings. And I’m aware I’m on a forum site where there are a lot of sensitive Pro Taylor stans so they’re no point in going any further. I said my peace.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 4 posts - 751 through 754 (of 754 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.