Home Forums Music 2020 Billboard Charts

2020 Billboard Charts

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 503 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
Monsoon
Marcus Snowden
janet.
  • Profile picture
    supermodelslegs
    Topics:

As she should.. That criminal should be in jail.. But what she said about her buuing 100 k copies ( 4 copies each) is just fake.. Scooter manipulated this week’s charts so badly… Say so/BL should have been #1…

If Scooter had that much power as you claim, then Yummy would’ve gone #1.

Profile picture
    24fanatic
    Topics:

If Scooter had that much power as you claim, then Yummy would’ve gone #1.

Agreed. I think people need to calm down about this and stop drinking 6ix9ine’s rainbow kool-aid. I don’t think Scooter fabricated any sales. Is it so hard to believe that the fanbases of 2 of the biggest pop stars wouldn’t want to buy collector vinyls or signed copies of the single???

If either of them were my favorite artist I would have bought a bundle for those perks too.

Profile picture
    Karen
    Topics:

Is Stuck With You still being promoted heavily?

Profile picture
    Topics:
    This post was found to be inappropriate by the moderators and has been removed.
    Profile picture
    Karen
    Topics:

I guess they got the #1 so there’s no point in promoting it more.

Profile picture
    M
    Topics:

It seems people think ROM will debut at #1 next week but not sure how.

Not only do they not have a radio deal, but they’re not making use of bundles so far. There are just 4 typical versions on Gaga’s website (CD, cassette, digital) and no autographed cds.

SWU, Say So and Savage had 10+ versions and autographed CDs.

The song is doing well on streaming platforms, itunes and youtube, though. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if it still debuts at #1 but I don’t think it’s happening.

Profile picture
    Kai
    Topics:

Beyoncé #1 in FOUR different decades. We LOVE to see it!

Also, congratulations to Megan for getting her first #1! Hopefully BNA nomination is next!

Profile picture
    Kay
    Topics:

#1 23 years into her legendary career!!

Profile picture
    Korbel Clinton
    Topics:

1. Savage (+4)
    2. Say So (=) No Nicki Credit this week
    3. Blinding Lights (+1)
    4. Rockstar (+4)
    5. Toosie Slide (+1)
    6. Life Is Good (+7)
    7. The Box (=)
    8. Don’t Start Now (+1)
    9. Intentions (+2)
    10. Circles (=)

Profile picture
    JustGuy89
    Topics:

Congratulations Beyonce!

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

Now that they’ve achieved it, I hope y’all can have peace now

FYC:

Chromatica: Album of the Year, Best Pop Vocal Album.

Rain On Me: Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, Best Music Video.

Alice: Best Pop Solo Performance

Profile picture
    24fanatic
    Topics:

It seems people think ROM will debut at #1 next week but not sure how.

Not only do they not have a radio deal, but they’re not making use of bundles so far. There are just 4 typical versions on Gaga’s website (CD, cassette, digital) and no autographed cds.

SWU, Say So and Savage had 10+ versions and autographed CDs.

The song is doing well on streaming platforms, itunes and youtube, though. I’ll be pleasantly surprised if it still debuts at #1 but I don’t think it’s happening.

I agree. I think the song will eventually go to #1 once radio picks up, but I don’t see “Rain on Me” debuting at #1.

In terms of on-demand streams, “Savage” is outperforming it as well as in total sales probably due to bundles. Gaga’s “Rain on Me” merch bundles are going towards albums sales, not the single.

YouTube is where the song is performing the strongest @ 50 million views, followed by direct digital downloads (#1 @ iTunes).

It’s done enough for a Top 5 debut, but unless Gaga decides to pull a Scooter and put up for sale signed CD/vinyl singles for the next 48 hours, I don’t see a #1 debut… which IDK if people realize is really hard to get.

Profile picture
    Kai
    Topics:

Not only do they not have a radio deal, but they’re not making use of bundles so far.

If you’re talking merch bundles, then they’re not allowed. Neither Say So, SWU, nor Savage had any merch bundles. Billboard bans that for singles.

Gaga is selling a picture disc, CD and cassette on her site, in addition to a separate digital singles for both the song and its instrumental. That’s 5 different versions.

The song has a good lead on iTunes, decent Spotify & AM streams (performing amazing for a really gay pop song on an urban streaming service), and good Youtube numbers. Only thing it’s missing is radio, but with radio having less of an impact now, it should secure #1 fairly easily.

Profile picture
    kenboi99
    Topics:

Told y’all she was gonna do it. Never doubt Bey

Profile picture
    PleaseFeedTheTroll
    Topics:

If you’re talking merch bundles, then they’re not allowed. Neither Say So, SWU, nor Savage had any merch bundles. Billboard bans that for singles.

Gaga is selling a picture disc, CD and cassette on her site, in addition to a separate digital singles for both the song and its instrumental. That’s 5 different versions.

The song has a good lead on iTunes, decent Spotify & AM streams (performing amazing for a really gay pop song on an urban streaming service), and good Youtube numbers. Only thing it’s missing is radio, but with radio having less of an impact now, it should secure #1 fairly easily.

The American YouTube numbers have fallen 70% since Friday, so the sales on the website are going to have to be rivaling Justin Bieber.

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 503 total)

The topic ‘2020 Billboard Charts’ is closed to new replies.