Home Forums Music 2020 Billboard Charts

2020 Billboard Charts

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 503 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
1 month ago
replies
views
users
Monsoon
Marcus Snowden
janet.
  • Profile picture
    Brayden Fitzsimmons
    Topics:

2. Say So (=) No Nicki Credit this week

Not everybody has that to their credit.

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

Is there any song this year that spent up to two consecutive weeks on #1?

FYC:

Chromatica: Album of the Year, Best Pop Vocal Album.

Rain On Me: Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, Best Music Video.

Alice: Best Pop Solo Performance

Profile picture
    Greg
    Topics:

Yeah Beyonce #1 as a feature artist in the 2010s and now the 2020s. Her last lead or solo #1 was in 2008… not that great of a achievement

Profile picture
    Seven
    Topics:

Yeah Beyonce #1 as a feature artist in the 2010s and now the 2020s. Her last lead or solo #1 was in 2008… not that great of a achievement

Your fave is using the biggest streaming female artist of this generation to secure a #1 hit so tread very lightly with this. It’s not like she had many solo #1s recently either

Let people enjoy their fucking moment and keep your tired ass shade for yourself. Jeez

Profile picture
    Lil Tony
    Topics:

Your fave is using the biggest streaming female artist of this generation to secure a #1 hit so tread very lightly with this. It’s not like she had many solo #1s recently either

Let people enjoy their fucking moment and keep your tired ass shade for yourself. Jeez

… lol, she’s still the lead of the song. I noticed many of you were not happy when Doja got it as y’all had been wanting Meg to have it instead. Hope you’re happy now

FYC:

Chromatica: Album of the Year, Best Pop Vocal Album.

Rain On Me: Song of the Year, Record of the Year, Best Pop Duo/Group Performance, Best Music Video.

Alice: Best Pop Solo Performance

Is there any song this year that spent up to two consecutive weeks on #1?

The Box spent 11 consecutive weeks at #1.

Profile picture
    Kai
    Topics:

Ignoring the already mentioned fact of your fave running to the biggest new pop girl, there’s this:

Last Solo #1s
    Beyoncé: 6 years into her solo career
    Gaga: 3 years into her career

Please enjoy this moment of your fave going #1 next week and stop fuming at other girls.

Profile picture
    Greg
    Topics:

Ignoring the already mentioned fact of your fave running to the biggest new pop girl, there’s this: Last Solo #1s Beyoncé: 6 years into her solo career Gaga: 3 years into her career Please enjoy this moment of your fave going #1 next week and stop fuming at other girls.

You don’t even know who « my fave » is anyway so that comment is stupid.

And if you wanna talk about Gaga, last year Shallow and this year Rain on me she’s the main artist on both track and not the featuring.

And I like Beyonce, she’s overrated but I like her. But it’s true that her last hit from HER is in 2008 sadly.

Profile picture
    Bee
    Topics:

You don’t even know who « my fave » is anyway so that comment is stupid.

And if you wanna talk about Gaga, last year Shallow and this year Rain on me she’s the main artist on both track and not the featuring.

And I like Beyonce, she’s overrated but I like her. But it’s true that her last hit from HER is in 2008 sadly.

PLEASE @ this lie (among the several other lies that you told here). Don’t insult our intelligence like that. You are a full on Monster and have made that clear since you been here and you tend to discredit any type of black person in the entertainment industry to boost up your white faves. Not even a step above the Twitter gays who spew racist epithets.

Profile picture
    Greg
    Topics:

PLEASE @ this lie (among the several other lies that you told here). Don’t insult our intelligence like that. You are a full on Monster and have made that clear since you been here and you tend to discredit any type of black person in the entertainment industry to boost up your white faves. Not even a step above the Twitter gays who spew racist epithets.

Ok what?! I’m a lot of thing but racist is not one of them. I love Gaga yes but she’s not my fav. And if you were paying that much attention, you would have seen that I discredit people who deserve it, Taylor Swift being the first. Not because of their color. So keep your nasty comment for your stupid ass.

Profile picture
    Monsoon
    Topics:

1. Savage (+4)
    2. Say So (=) No Nicki Credit this week
    3. Blinding Lights (+1)
    4. Rockstar (+4)
    5. Toosie Slide (+1)
    6. Life Is Good (+7)
    7. The Box (=)
    8. Don’t Start Now (+1)
    9. Intentions (+2)
    10. Circles (=)

Congrats Megan & Beyoncé !!

Poor Stinky Maraj. LOL

“you look like your picture, thank god.”

Profile picture
    JustGuy89
    Topics:

The Box spent 11 consecutive weeks at #1.

trash.

Profile picture
    Bee
    Topics:

Ok what?! I’m a lot of thing but racist is not one of them. I love Gaga yes but she’s not my fav. And if you were paying that much attention, you would have seen that I discredit people who deserve it, Taylor Swift being the first. Not because of their color. So keep your nasty comment for your stupid ass.

Your actions say otherwise. You tried to throw shade, leaving the door open for your fave to get lit up. Shut that dumb shit up.

Profile picture
    Karen
    Topics:

Beyonce is #1 and y’all pulling that race card trivial shit.

Profile picture
    WildforFilm
    Topics:

Instead of arguing, let’s celebrate all the love female artists are getting right now!

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 503 total)

The topic ‘2020 Billboard Charts’ is closed to new replies.