Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards (Part 2)

2020 Grammy Awards (Part 2)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 218 total)
Created
2 weeks ago
Last Reply
16 hours ago
( +8 hidden )
replies
views
users
M
Os
PoweR
  • M
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t think Solange will score more than one nod (if any). The album is quite forgettable in my opinion. It’s not even as good as her last album.

ReplyCopy URL
    circa 1993
    Participant
    Topics:

That’s my opinion Miss PoweR Bottom.

Are you mad that Taylor Swift beat Kendrick Lamar for Album of the Year? Lol.

Rihanna has 9 Grammys and 14 #1 hits. She’s an icon. Solange … is not. And neither are you sis. Now back to the hurricane relief tent you go.

ReplyCopy URL
    PoweR
    Participant
    Topics:

Wow, the meltdown over “basically”…

ReplyCopy URL
    Deemy
    Participant
    Topics:

Solange and her album is trash. She won’t be nominated anywhere.

ReplyCopy URL
    circa 1993
    Participant
    Topics:

Wow, the meltdown over “basically”…

It’s ironic that your user name begins with a ‘P’ because you are the most pretentious, pathetic, poster on this forum.

You are constantly undermining or subliminally responding to my opinions. Only to get egg on your face as a result (and yes, boo, I got receipts).

So do us both a favor…mute my posts from your view. That way you don’t have to see my thoughts. And that way you don’t have to get dragged back to the blown away hut you call a home.

ReplyCopy URL
    PoweR
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s ironic that your user name begins with a ‘P’ because you are the most pretentious, pathetic, poster on this forum.

You are constantly undermining or subliminally responding to my opinions. Only to get egg on your face as a result (and yes, boo, I got receipts).

So do us both a favor…mute my posts from your view. That way you don’t have to see my thoughts. And that way you don’t have to get dragged back to the blown away hut you call a home.

All of this over one word, but you have yet to respond to wake’s post. So, I take it that Solange beating Rihanna a few years back still hurts, hence you having to post an “opinion” laced with lame, immature insults.

I imagine you jerking your neck, snapping your fingers and saying “I got him!” before proceeding to hit those dusty keys in anger. Please go take your pressure meds.

ReplyCopy URL
    circa 1993
    Participant
    Topics:

All of this over one word, but you have yet to respond to wake’s post. So, I take it that Solange beating Rihanna a few years back still hurts, hence you having to post an “opinion” laced with lame, immature insults.

I imagine you jerking your neck, snapping your fingers and saying “I got him!” before proceeding to hit those dusty keys in anger. Please go take your pressure meds.

Dude, get a life! My opinion triggers you that much? Is your existence that boring? That uninspired? That unconstructive? You have so much time on your hands!

Maybe GoldDerby or Tom O’ Neil should give you a job doing janitorial work. So then you can throw yourself away in the trash where you belong.

I gave you an option. Mute me. Me and my opinions are here to stay. Whether you or wake’n’bake like it or not.

ReplyCopy URL
    PoweR
    Participant
    Topics:

Dude, get a life! My opinion triggers you that much? Is your existence that boring? That uninspired? That unconstructive? You have so much time on your hands!

Maybe GoldDerby or Tom O’ Neil should give you a job doing janitorial work. So then you can throw yourself away in the trash where you belong.

I gave you an option. Mute me. Me and my opinions are here to stay. Whether you or wake’n’bake like it or not.

But never forget!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERr0mDQwu90

ReplyCopy URL
    BICTH
    Participant
    Topics:

ReplyCopy URL
    circa 1993
    Participant
    Topics:

Don’t worry, that person is now on the ignore list ;)!

Back to our regularly scheduled program.

…Solange’s new album flopped. Even with no major competition. Yikes!

ReplyCopy URL
    PoweR
    Participant
    Topics:

You know you’re reading everything, punk.

Anyway, Billie Eilish looks to be the early frontrunner for BNA. Ava Max will be someone to watch, though I don’t know much about her.

ReplyCopy URL
    abelfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

…Solange’s new album flopped. Even with no major competition. Yikes!

Why are you acting like Solange is some megastar who gets #1 records easily…she’s never been that big.

ReplyCopy URL
    circa 1993
    Participant
    Topics:

Why are you acting like Solange is some megastar who gets #1 records easily…she’s never been that big.

Welp, you said it. Not me. Bhaha!

ReplyCopy URL
    Marco11
    Participant
    Topics:

I think When I Get Home needs multiple listens to be fully appreciated. It definitely isn’t an accessible record, by any means, therefore I don’t understand why it should be compared with average pop albums, nor it should be valued with the same criteria we judge a Beyonce or Lady Gaga’s work with. It’s also not as rewarding as A Seat at the Table, which doesn’t help; it’s much more about a mood than a concept. But it remains an almost great album.

ReplyCopy URL
    Os
    Participant
    Topics:

Solange’s album is not doing well sales-wise and the reviews aren’t that strong. She’ll probably be forgotten.

edit: Yeah, I know she has a 90 on MC, but that’s based on 8 reviews.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Os.
    • This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Os.
    ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 218 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.