Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards (Part 3)

2020 Grammy Awards (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 933 total)
Created
4 months ago
Last Reply
3 months ago
( +43 hidden )
replies
views
users
dOminiK13_
M
Boz
  • circa 1993
    Participant
    Topics:

The song hasn’t been out for a full day and ppl are already predicting ROTY/SOTY wins?

The reach !

M
    Participant
    Topics:

The song hasn’t been out for a full day and ppl are already predicting ROTY/SOTY wins?

The reach !

Bold prediction I know. But it’s a crappy year, and if it becomes a hit (it’s likely to be, radios make it happen, just like Sucker and 7 Rings), I don’t see why it won’t be in the contention.

This year the Grammy’s will be thirsty for any respectable artists to nominate.

OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

Lmfao, is this the lies Swifties are gonna tell themselves? Me is really bad lol.

Thank you..lol Christ the decline is real, thank god Adele is dropping this year to show Taylor how to actually make listenable music

I will always love you

D
    Participant
    Topics:

The reach !

The lack of chill is extraordinary. Especially considering Taylor has NEVER won either of those categories.

Skies
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t think this will be taken that seriously by the Grammys, or many people at all. “Spelling is fun!” is an actual lyric, it just seems way too childish. This could be very misguided, but I only see this having a good run on radio if even. I can’t imagine this getting significantly streamed, or staying a major hit.

I’ve been seeing comparisons to “Shake It Off,” but that song’s more tongue-in-cheek and clever (and less cringe-inducing). This one doesn’t seem to have much going for, besides the catchy hook, which can easily become annoying.

This isn’t what she needed at all. And I say this as someone who thoroughly enjoys her music; the more I listen to it the more I’m shocked that she would release this. I hope the next single comes soon.

I’ll maintain that the video’s really well done though. It’s the redeeming quality, like LWYMMD.

Bee
    Participant
    Topics:

Thank you..lol Christ the decline is real, thank god Adele is dropping this year to show Taylor how to actually make listenable music

Like, we’re trashing Earth (deservedly) but Taylor is given passes because “OMGitsnotsupposedtobeserious”?

Gašper Vezonik
    Participant
    Topics:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>

Like, we’re trashing Earth (deservedly) but Taylor is given passes because “OMGitsnotsupposedtobeserious”?

It’s like Shake It Off. Did you hear Shake It Off “rap”? It’s even more cringy but got Soty, Roty noms- I believe this song will be a big hit and the album will have more masterpieces lyrically since this song is not exactly an example of genius songwriting</p>

Bee
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s like Shake It Off. Did you hear Shake It Off “rap”? It’s even more cringy but got Soty, Roty noms- I believe this song will be a big hit and the album will have more masterpieces lyrically since this song is not exactly an example of genius songwriting</p>

Lol, Shake it Off was a mega HIT. And if she couldnt even get SOTY and ROTY wins for it or noms for LWYMMD or noms for Delicate, why the fuck would she get a nom for “Kids, you can’t spell awesome without me!”??

Gašper Vezonik
    Participant
    Topics:

Lol, Shake it Off was a mega HIT. And if she couldnt even get SOTY and ROTY wins for it or noms for LWYMMD or noms for Delicate, why the fuck would she get a nom for “Kids, you can’t spell awesome without me!”??

That’s more like a part of the music video than a song lyric. You hated on Taylor even before the song was released</p>

Licorice
    Participant
    Topics:

That Taylor song is horrible, trash, disgusting and predictable.

Gašper Vezonik
    Participant
    Topics:

That Taylor song is horrible, trash, disgusting and predictable.

Okay, but so is 7 Rings, Wow, Old Town Road, Sucker…It’s gonna smash though and it’s super catchy. Taylor knows what she’s doing- she’s a great songwriter and I am 100% sure that the album is gonna be very good lyrically despite this song

MiguelTwentyFive
    Participant
    Topics:

ME! was absolutely a bop. I can see getting nominated in Best Pop Duo and Best Music Video. But, I could also see it getting nominated in ROTY/SOTY.

Licorice
    Participant
    Topics:

Okay, but so is 7 Rings, Wow, Old Town Road, Sucker…It’s gonna smash though and it’s super catchy. Taylor knows what she’s doing- she’s a great songwriter and I am 100% sure that the album is gonna be very good lyrically despite this song

I don’t care if the song smash it still sucks I swear Taylor fans only care about success because they know her music has been completely trash lately.

Gašper Vezonik
    Participant
    Topics:

Let me just say something:

Shape of you won a Grammy

Happy won 2 Grammys

What does the fox say won a Grammy

Countless repetitive, catchy tunes without depth were nominated (Shake It Off, All About That Bass, Call Me Maybe)

If you consider 7 Rings in GF then Me! has a way bigger chance

Rinolo Twenty-two
    Participant
    Topics:

ME! won’t be anywhere near a grammy, it will receive the LWYMMD treatment, rightfully so.
    I guess Taylor is coming for that Best Children’s Album grammy, otherwise…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 933 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Awards (Part 3)’ is closed to new replies.