Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards (Part 3)

2020 Grammy Awards (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 980 total)
Created
4 weeks ago
Last Reply
2 hours ago
( +38 hidden )
replies
views
users
dOminiK13_
M
Os
  • Rinolo Twenty-two
    Participant
    Topics:

ME! won’t be anywhere near a grammy, it will receive the LWYMMD treatment, rightfully so.
    I guess Taylor is coming for that Best Children’s Album grammy, otherwise…

MiguelTwentyFive
    Participant
    Topics:

ME! won’t be anywhere near a grammy, it will receive the LWYMMD treatment, rightfully so.

Wrong, ME! is not Look What You Made Me Do 2.0!

abelfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

To be fair ME! is a lot more Grammy-baity.

With how weak Pop Duo/Group is this year so far, I don’t think it’ll be a struggle to get in there (unless it falls off the face of the earth next week and everyone forgets about it, which I can totally see happening). It’s absolutely not touching the GF though.

Gašper Vezonik
    Participant
    Topics:

I could see it in GF with 8 nominees but not a sure. There is also a big chance she submits the second single like Ariana did with God Is A Woman. But honestly if you are not being delusional it’s clear that it is the current frontrunner in best Pop Duo/Group Performance

alex00g2
    Participant
    Topics:

What does the fox say won a Grammy

Which Grammy did it win and what year? When I google “What does the fox say awards”, I get: Radio Disney Music Award for Catchiest New Song

Perhaps Me! can win a Disney award or a Teen Choice award.

Taylor needs to release a second single before the Grammy eligibility deadline if she is going to have a chance at SOTY or ROTY.

haimclub
    Participant
    Topics:

Happy + Can’t Stop The Feeling! + Roar + Meghan Trainor = Me!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  haimclub.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  haimclub.
    Gašper Vezonik
    Participant
    Topics:

Me! is a frontrunner for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance as of now followed by Sunflower, Sucker, Gaga/Bradley and Sam Smith/Normani

ScottyDog
    Participant
    Topics:

ME! is definitely in for Pop/Duo. Her lead singles are always so corny though… I’m fully expecting a huge follow-up single. Based on clues in the video it sounds like August 30th release (the time on the clock is 8:30), so in time for Grammy cut-off. She will also likely have a Dixie Chicks collaboration that will no doubt be huge.

Os
    Participant
    Topics:

Let me just say something:

Shape of you won a Grammy

Happy won 2 Grammys

What does the fox say won a Grammy

Countless repetitive, catchy tunes without depth were nominated (Shake It Off, All About That Bass, Call Me Maybe)

If you consider 7 Rings in GF then Me! has a way bigger chance

The difference is:

Shape of You was the biggest somg of 2017.

Happy was the biggest song of 2014.

And all those other songs you mentioned were in the top 10 songs of their year. I doubt Me! has the legs to have longevity.

Gucci
    Participant
    Topics:

Get real!  “Me!” just came out.  It is NOT the frontrunner for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance and it won’t be nominated for ROTY/SOTY.  The song and video are awful.  You bitches must be high as a kite if you think that shit is good.

Gašper Vezonik
    Participant
    Topics:

Get real! “Me!” just came out. It is NOT the frontrunner for Best Pop Duo/Group Performance and it won’t be nominated for ROTY/SOTY. The song and video are awful. You bitches must be high as a kite if you think that shit is good.

Not trying to be delusional but you said the exactly the same thing about Shake it Off and said 1989 ain’t winning shit when it came out

Gucci
    Participant
    Topics:

Wrong!  I correctly predicted “Shake It Off” for ROTY, SOTY, and Best Pop Solo Performance noms.  Do your research before you try to come for me, K!

Anonymous
    Topics:

Not trying to be delusional

Honey, you are delusional. You are stanning like there’s no tomorrow. Your past fifty posts have been in defence of Taylor Swift and her corny “Me!’ track. Honey, you need a break.

Tasiandee
    Participant
    Topics:

Frontrunner, I don’t think so If it gets in (which it may only because is taylor) I doubt it would come anywhere near winning. SORRY but I can see p!nk and Khalid winning before this ME! Track.. IF theRe is a frontrunner for Duo/Pop it belongs to either Dancing With/Stranger/Sucker/Sunflower.

I could see it in GF with 8 nominees but not a sure. There is also a big chance she submits the second single like Ariana did with God Is A Woman. But honestly if you are not being delusional it’s clear that it is the current frontrunner in best Pop Duo/Group Performance

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  Tasiandee.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  Tasiandee.
    John_White38
    Participant
    Topics:

Frontrunner, I don’t think so If it gets in (which it may only because is taylor) I doubt it would come anywhere near winning. SORRY but I can see p!nk and Khalid winning before this ME! Track.. IF theRe is a frontrunner for Duo/Pop it belongs to either Dancing With/Stranger/Sucker/Sunflower.

Dancing with a stranger is 100% out- maybe a nomination but nothing more

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 980 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Awards (Part 3)’ is closed to new replies.