Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards (Part 3)

2020 Grammy Awards (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 976 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
( +4 hidden )
replies
views
users
dOminiK13_
M
Oz
  • Arianator
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, you bitches are the reason why I loathe Ariana Grande and Lady Gaga. I’m sick and tired of discussing those hoes.

sad for you because one of them will win album of the year, and since ASIB is forgotten and won’t be nominated, TUN will. Women will sweep the GF this year

You obsessive haters it’s time to face the music that this year is a great year for ariana to win what she deserves, stop being in denial about it

my predictions

1. Album of the year: Thank U Next
    2. Song of the year: Thank U Next
    3. Record of the year: Thank U Next
    4. BNA: Billie Eillish

MiguelTwentyFive
    Participant
    Topics:

sad for you because one of them will win album of the year, and since ASIB is forgotten and won’t be nominated, TUN will. Women will sweep the GF this year

You obsessive haters it’s time to face the music that this year is a great year for ariana to win what she deserves, stop being in denial about it

my predictions

Nah, it won’t happen.

Oz
    Participant
    Topics:

Who are the frontrunners to win record or song of the year? I mean we can argue who gets nominated, but what do you think are the top few hits that will be nominated?

I feel like Sucker is gonna get in both Song and Record, and considering how little competition there is, I wouldn’t be surprised if they picked up one of the two.

I also wouldn’t count out thank u next since it was probably the most memorable of the hits we’ve had, but I couldn’t see either pick up both awards. They’d split.

I really don’t think Without Me is a strong contender whatsoever, but maybe it could challenge on Song of the Year. Sunflower could also sneak somewhere there.

Other than those, I can’t see any other song winning. I feel like those are the defining 2019 songs (aside from Old Town Road and 7 rings, which would never win in the GF), and we don’t have a critically acclaimed song other than thank u next and Shallow (which isn’t eligible) like we had with This Is America.

Oz
    Participant
    Topics:

my predictions

Please stop.

Arianator
    Participant
    Topics:

I feel like Sucker is gonna get in both Song and Record, and considering how little competition there is, I wouldn’t be surprised if they picked up one of the two.

I also wouldn’t count out thank u next since it was probably the most memorable of the hits we’ve had, but I couldn’t see either pick up both awards. They’d split.

Spend more time with my friends
    I ain’t worried ’bout nothin’
    Plus, I met someone else
    We havin’ better discussions
    I know they say I move on too fast
    But this one gon’ last
    ‘Cause her name is Ari
    And I’m so good with that (so good with that)
    She taught me love (love)
    She taught me patience (patience)
    How she handles pain (pain)
    That shit’s amazing (yeah, she’s amazing)
    I’ve loved and I’ve lost (yeah, yeah)
    But that’s not what I see (yeah, yeah)
    ‘Cause look what I’ve found (yeah, yeah)
    Ain’t no need for searching, and for that, I say

If this doesnt win soty i dont know what will

Gucci
    Participant
    Topics:

Get real! “Sucker” is NOT getting ROTY & SOTY noms. “Without Me” has a WAY better chance.

cL94
    Participant
    Topics:

No one because Ariana Grande won’t win in the GF which could end up being the biggest snub in the 62nd Grammys if she submits 7 rings. 7 Rings was still the worst song of 2019 due to the plagiarism accusation for copying the medley of My Favorite Things and so on. Me! will be relegated to Best Pop Duo. Taylor Swift might submit her second single for ROTY/SOTY. Old Town Road might likely be snubbed because there was a controversy that the song is not Country. Without Me will also be snubbed.

There was no plagiarism accusation of her copying My Favorite Things. She SAMPLED it. The only plagiarism accusations came from Pretty Boy Swag/that 2 Chainz song and neither of those FLOWS (which is the real theft in question) aren’t original and are basic flows used many times over my plenty of artists.

Anyway, Ariana, Halsey, Post Malone, Lil Nas X, Jonas Brothers, billie and two others will most likely be the frontrunners!

Arianator
    Participant
    Topics:

Tbh Ariania doesn’t deserve any GF Grammy. Her music isn’t the best out there and not enough mature.

that’s your opinion the critics agreed that she released the best music this year (giving her 86)

jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m gonna laugh my ass off if ASIB isn’t nominated

We’ll do The same If It happens to TUN Just like It did with Sweetner and NTLTC

jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

About SOTY and ROTY I think that the Winner Stills to be released since there’s not really a Song that “represent thys year” right now. Besides that, Next few months Will have a lot of releases from big and small artists

jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

sad for you because one of them will win album of the year, and since ASIB is forgotten and won’t be nominated, TUN will. Women will sweep the GF this year You obsessive haters it’s time to face the music that this year is a great year for ariana to win what she deserves, stop being in denial about it my predictions 1. Album of the year: Thank U Next 2. Song of the year: Thank U Next 3. Record of the year: Thank U Next 4. BNA: Billie Eillish

Oh Darling stop with the “ASIB is forgotten” bullbull when it’s Ariana that kills all her projects longevity releasing Nonstop album after album and single after single

dOminiK13_
    Participant
    Topics:

sad for you because one of them will win album of the year, and since ASIB is forgotten and won’t be nominated, TUN will. Women will sweep the GF this year You obsessive haters it’s time to face the music that this year is a great year for ariana to win what she deserves, stop being in denial about it my predictions 1. Album of the year: Thank U Next 2. Song of the year: Thank U Next 3. Record of the year: Thank U Next 4. BNA: Billie Eillish

ASIB will not be forgotten in 20 years TUN will die before August if she can not get another #1

M
    Participant
    Topics:

I never understood this “forgotten” argument lol…

Imagine the committee convening and going over the 20 albums that are submitted to them by the voters and be like “hmm… A Star Is Born? What is that? I forgot about it? Can someone remind me what this album is….”

Let’s stop with the nonsense. It won’t be forgotten. Whether it’s nominated or not, depends on what the committee will think of it. And by the way, it’s guaranteed to be brought up and discussed by the committee (I won’t be surprised if it comes out on top of voters submission, although the committee doesn’t know the specific order unless they ask for it which they might).

isaiahbravo
    Participant
    Topics:

Enough. It’s stans like you that no one wants to discuss about Ariana on here. Just stop.

LeQuan
    Participant
    Topics:

Literally any other conversation would be more interesting than what’s going on right now.

Can we just agree to disagree on whether as of now we think TUN &/or ASIB will be nominated?
    I think as of now, both get in.. but that’s just me.

Someone asked about ROTY & SOTY, let’s talk that instead.

Viewing 15 posts - 691 through 705 (of 976 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Awards (Part 3)’ is closed to new replies.