Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards (Part 3)

2020 Grammy Awards (Part 3)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 922 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
( +9 hidden )
replies
views
users
dOminiK13_
M
Boz
  • Arianator
    Participant
    Topics:

This is very true honestly! Breathin didn’t have a chance to crack the top 10 because of the sudden release of Thank U, Next (but to be quite honest the “surprise drop” method was what helped it debut at #1).

As for BUWYG,IB she ruined her own chances at a 3rd #1 debut because of how popular 7 rings still was.

If more people participated in the #boycott7rings event and streamed BUWYG instead that week we would’ve gotten another #1 it was close

jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

Kendrick would be irrelevant in Aoty though if he couldn’t win last year he’ll never win and he couldn’t even beat 24K Magic which wasn’t even #1 like his song Adele can win but i don’t think they’ll nominate her again

In your mind Kendrick dosen’t stand a chance andit’s irrelevant, Adele will never be nominated again but Ariana is the only option to sim the aoty next year… how?

Arianator
    Participant
    Topics:

Isn’t she/he a troll account?

Because I think Ariana is the most likely to win Aoty as of today i’m a troll? Okay tell me who’s going to stop her and i’ll change my mind I can change my mind the day of the nominations if I see someone who can stop her but as of today all of the likely nominees can’t stop her she has more grammy nominations/wins than them

Arianator
    Participant
    Topics:

In your mind Kendrick dosen’t stand a chance andit’s irrelevant, Adele will never be nominated again but Ariana is the only option to sim the aoty next year… how?

Kendrick can’t win sorry if it sounds harsh but that’s what everyone thinks right now he should’ve won last year if there’s a rapper that’s going to win aoty it’s childish gambino

Adele will be like Taylor swift she won’t be nominated in aoty again unless she tops 21 and 25

This is Ariana’s biggest album so when she wins aoty for it at least it’s deserved and it’ll make sense this is the peak of her career

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  Arianator.
    • This reply was modified 5 months ago by  Arianator.
    dOminiK13_
    Participant
    Topics:

🇺🇸 US Pure Sales Update:

A Star Is Born Soundtrack — 1,069,000

Shallow — 1,081,000

Always Remember Us This Way — 372,000

I’ll Never Love Again — 310,000

“A Star Is Born” Era has now sold over 3,800,000 pure copies only in the US.

this is The Album of the Year. She has the sales, she has critical acclaim and audiences and she is a strong name.

I’m not crazy, she may lose or maybe not even get an indication, but taking Gaga out of any prediction list for AOTY is pathetic

jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

Because I think Ariana is the most likely to win Aoty as of today i’m a troll? Okay tell me who’s going to stop her and i’ll change my mind I can change my mind the day of the nominations if I see someone who can stop her but as of today all of the likely nominees can’t stop her she has more grammy nominations/wins than them

Oops I meant this coment to other person, sorry

jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

Shall we add this to your long list of awfully wrong predictions about Gaga: that she wasn’t going to get a grammy for ASIB, that she wasn’t going to get an Oscar for Shallow, that “Shallow” in the GF wasn’t happening, that the song and the soundtrack would plummet in the charts after two weeks etc etc… When do you give up… Everytime you predict something about her the opposite happens. So I’m kinda happy you’re saying this, because the opposite will probably be likely to happen again

PoweR
    Participant
    Topics:

Kendrick would be irrelevant in Aoty though if he couldn’t win last year he’ll never win and he couldn’t even beat 24K Magic which wasn’t even #1 like his song Adele can win but i don’t think they’ll nominate her again

Ariana has never been nominated for AOTY, yet you and the other Ariana Twitter/ATRL trolls are here talking about how she’s going to win this year.

jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

Kendrick can’t win sorry if it sounds harsh but that’s what everyone thinks right now he should’ve won last year if there’s a rapper that’s going to win aoty it’s childish gambino Adele will be like Taylor swift she won’t be nominated in aoty again unless she tops 21 and 25 This is Ariana’s biggest album so when she wins aoty for it at least it’s deserved and it’ll make sense this is the peak of her career

About kendrick, he already has some defeats in aoty and he’s still a grammy darling, maybe an overdue campaign with him would work so I would not disqualify him so fast

I agree on taylor and adele, but adele is also another Grammy darling so an indication and with that another victory is always possible

on Ariana sure it’s her year and the album was very acclaimed but I remember as well as last year the Picture was not that different. Most arianators were sure of Sweetner’s nomination in the GF categories and yet she was completely ignored even with high stakes from the audience and critics. Even in the two small indications she had with a lot of people betting on GIAW to win pop solo she lost to joanne, an older and unknown song that didn’t even charted
    So I would not be so sure of everything if I were you, yes she’s having a good year on the charts and a good grade on the metacritic but that is no guarantee of anything in the same as it was to sweetner

M
    Participant
    Topics:

I wouldn’t call them a troll but they have horrible record on making predictions about Gaga lol, like saying Shallow wasn’t going to win neither a grammy nor an Oscar lol.. That was kinda delusional to say.

jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

🇺🇸 US Pure Sales Update: A Star Is Born Soundtrack — 1,069,000 Shallow — 1,081,000 Always Remember Us This Way — 372,000 I’ll Never Love Again — 310,000 “A Star Is Born” Era has now sold over 3,800,000 pure copies only in the US. this is The Album of the Year. She has the sales, she has critical acclaim and audiences and she is a strong name. I’m not crazy, she may lose or maybe not even get an indication, but taking Gaga out of any prediction list for AOTY is pathetic

That’s f crazy isn’t?

I mean

Just this year where the competition was huge, Gaga won a grammy with joanne, freaking joanne. The Song that didn’t even charted or many people even heard about (have about 10M views on YouTube) won against a huge smash hit (Havana) and a smaller hit but yet very acclaimed (GIAW).

Nobody though that joanne would’ve won or even had a small chance, and yet it did, now we are in a very less competitive year, Gaga has a younger, bigger and better albun but they swere that nobody it’s gonna remember it next year, that’s Just insane

And honestly this subject it’s already very annoying I Just can’t wait to next year come with the Grammy list, and when ASIB gets nominated everybody will act like “this wasnt really a surprise”

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  jowgbruno.
    jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

I wouldn’t call them a troll but they have horrible record on making predictions about Gaga lol, like saying Shallow wasn’t going to win neither a grammy nor an Oscar lol.. That was kinda delusional to say.

Lose the oscar? Lol

That’s exactly what a troll would say

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

I love Kendrick, but if he couldn’t beat Kacey Musgraves there’s no chance in hell he would beat someone as Grammy-friendly as Billie Eilish or Lady Gaga.

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

on Ariana sure it’s her year and the album was very acclaimed but I remember as well as last year the Picture was not that different.

Yeah, last year she had a Grammy, 2 #1 singles, charted all her songs in the top 40, had an 86 on Metacritic, tied a record with the Beatles, had the biggest album of the year, and was the biggest artist of the year.

Deemy
    Participant
    Topics:

I love Kendrick, but if he couldn’t beat Kacey Musgraves there’s no chance in hell he would beat someone as Grammy-friendly as Billie Eilish or Lady Gaga.

How is Billie Eilish grammy friendly when shes never been nominated for anything? Who knows.. they might find her schtick annoying.

Viewing 15 posts - 871 through 885 (of 922 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Awards (Part 3)’ is closed to new replies.