Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards (Part 4)

2020 Grammy Awards (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 899 total)
Created
5 months ago
Last Reply
4 months ago
( +9 hidden )
replies
views
users
Darren
M
Boz
  • dOminiK13_
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t Lady Gaga will too. There isn’t relatively going on the Soundtrack that is worth this honor of being nominated.

just stop 🙄

ReplyCopy URL
    Bee
    Participant
    Topics:

Can the Swifter Dusters shut the fuck up and save the rest of us from downright delusion?

ReplyCopy URL
    Blanche
    Participant
    Topics:

Can the Swifter Dusters shut the fuck up and save the rest of us from downright delusion?

Girl, what she said is possible, specially when you remember we are discussing the grammys.You never know with them.Why don’t you shut the fuck up instead or try to bring something fucking new to the conversation? What a fucking moron.

ReplyCopy URL
    Blanche
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t Lady Gaga will too. There isn’t relatively going on the Soundtrack that is worth this honor of being nominated.

Well, the album was nominated for four grammys already so as you can see, your taste is not a good indicator of the nominations.

ReplyCopy URL
    Bee
    Participant
    Topics:

Girl, what she said is possible, specially when you remember we are discussing the grammys.You never know with them.Why don’t you shut the fuck up instead or try to bring something fucking new to the conversation? What a fucking moron.

The same ones that went on and on about Justin Bieber supposedly winning the General Field, the same ones who swore that Taylor Swift would be a guarantee when she’s been viciously snubbed TWICE IN A FUCKING ROW are now the same ones regurgitating the bullshit about Me beating Old Town Road or how Taylor’s 2nd single will automatically get into ROTY/SOTY even though the evidence from the past two years has shown that the Grammys are growing tired of her and will not lazily namecheck whatever shit she puts out. Get a fucking clue.

But you bitches can stay in Candyland that is the Me video being complete dodo birds. Your dumbass perpetuates and engages in the same merry-go-round conversation solely because it involves your fave. You stupid ass stans are all about women until it’s someone like Ariana who you feel threatened by because she’s the biggest popstar this year.

ReplyCopy URL
    OneAndOnlyMe.
    Participant
    Topics:

This thread is toxic. I just can’t.

ReplyCopy URL
    abelfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

I can see Billie in:

AOTY
    ROTY
    SOTY
    BNA
    BPVA
    BPSP

Not convinced about BMV though.

ReplyCopy URL
    Mr Brightside
    Participant
    Topics:

LOL. Funniest post in this topic.

To be fair though, English is not everyone first language and some probably use translators.

ReplyCopy URL
    dOminiK13_
    Participant
    Topics:

LOL. Funniest post in this topic. To be fair though, English is not everyone first language and some probably use translators.

should have a translator like twitter Lol

ReplyCopy URL
    Blanche
    Participant
    Topics:

The same ones that went on and on about Justin Bieber supposedly winning the General Field, the same ones who swore that Taylor Swift would be a guarantee when she’s been viciously snubbed TWICE IN A FUCKING ROW are now the same ones regurgitating the bullshit about Me beating Old Town Road or how Taylor’s 2nd single will automatically get into ROTY/SOTY even though the evidence from the past two years has shown that the Grammys are growing tired of her and will not lazily namecheck whatever shit she puts out. Get a fucking clue.

But you bitches can stay in Candyland that is the Me video being complete dodo birds. Your dumbass perpetuates and engages in the same merry-go-round conversation solely because it involves your fave. You stupid ass stans are all about women until it’s someone like Ariana who you feel threatened by because she’s the biggest popstar this year.

I’m not even predicting that, dummy.It’s all about respect.No one fucking asked for your opinion, if you have so much history with those members just put them on ignore and cut the crap you are creating, drama queen.

ReplyCopy URL
    jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

Yeah I can’t see Gaga getting another ROTY or SOTY with ASIB right now, maybe if she had focused more on ARUTW and INLA this could happen but all the promo went to Shallow

Maybe if she releases a new single for her new upcoming albun, but right now it’s very too soon to think that

The albun for me it has already a legit spot on the AOTY, it’s the only option right now for the “classic safe albun that the Grammy voters like” + made huge numbers

ReplyCopy URL
    dOminiK13_
    Participant
    Topics:

Yeah I can’t see Gaga getting another ROTY or SOTY with ASIB right now, maybe if she had focused more on ARUTW and INLA this could happen but all the promo went to Shallow Maybe if she releases a new single for her new upcoming albun, but right now it’s very too soon to think that The albun for me it has already a legit spot on the AOTY, it’s the only option right now for the “classic safe albun that the Grammy voters like” + made huge numbers

it would be very smart of you to release a single for the Grammy 2020 and the album for the Grammy 2021

ReplyCopy URL
    Mcm
    Participant
    Topics:

Gaga got 4 nominations for Shallow, not the Soundtrack, it’s not her best work. If cohesively you can tell me you can listen to the whole soundtrack and say that it’s better than the whole Billie Eilish or Ariana Grande albums, be my guest. Lady Gaga is not getting ROTY and SOTY nominations again. The only place I see her nominated is Pop Solo and Pop Duo, maybe AOTY. But to be the top 8-10 songs of ROTY or SOTY, I think not. The only standout song in my opinion that could get it is I’ll Never Love Again, but I doubt that would be in the general field.

Barnacles Bro

ReplyCopy URL
    Mcm
    Participant
    Topics:

Ariana Grande’s thank U, Next & Billie Eilish’s WHEN WE ALL FALL ASLEEP, WHERE DO WE GO? > Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s A Star is Born Soundtrack

Barnacles Bro

ReplyCopy URL
    Bee
    Participant
    Topics:

Gaga is NOT getting ROTY/SOTY nominations, wtf? For what? Shallow was the only song that got exposure.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 899 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.