Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards (Part 4)

2020 Grammy Awards (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 959 total)
Created
4 weeks ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
( +3 hidden )
replies
views
users
DC95
M
Oz
  • Gucci
    Participant
    Topics:

Get real! Mariah Carey is NOT getting an Album of the Year nomination.

ReplyCopy URL
    MiguelTwentyFive
    Participant
    Topics:

None of those arguments make much sense though. Ariana was actually praised for not performing, and voters weren’t upset with her; the producer was. It really wasn’t that big of a deal.

7 rings is also not even close to the disaster that was LWYMMD. Quality aside, 7 rings was actually a big, relatively stable hit, and it had decent reviews, and was from an acclaimed album. Plus, it wasn’t even her return to the media, like LWYMMD was to Taylor.

It also doesn’t make sense to say that her album is bad. That’s simply your opinion, and clearly critics and audiences disagree.

However, I do think winning last year hinders her shot just a bit. She already got her due, and this time she’ll have a legit contender in other categories (if she submits thank u next instead of the other singles). Voters might pass on her to give it to someone new; though that someone new is Billie Eilish, whose style isn’t typically liked by the Grammy’s.

To be honest, 7 rings is typically not a good song lyrically. But, I had a mixed feeling that if she submits this song for the General Field, it will be a bad move. Thank u next, song was typically good, but the song was just too basic. She may not win in ROTY or SOTY. On the other hand, Taylor Swift won’t be releasing her second single until June or early July just to give Old Town Road a shot of beating Despacito and One Sweet Day 16 week reign at Hot 100. Old Town Road could be snubbed as well. Me! will be relegated to Best Pop Duo only. But, if her next single perform well with critical acclaim, then it will get a nom in ROTY/SOTY.

ReplyCopy URL
    Oz
    Participant
    Topics:

Y’all said Me! was gonna end Old Town Road last time…

ReplyCopy URL
    Gucci
    Participant
    Topics:

Get real! Lady Gaga is NOT getting ROTY and SOTY nominations.

ReplyCopy URL
    Mcm
    Participant
    Topics:

Get real! Lady Gaga is NOT getting ROTY and SOTY nominations.

I don’t Lady Gaga will too. There isn’t relatively going on the Soundtrack that is worth this honor of being nominated.

Barnacles Bro

ReplyCopy URL
    dOminiK13_
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t Lady Gaga will too. There isn’t relatively going on the Soundtrack that is worth this honor of being nominated.

just stop 🙄

ReplyCopy URL
    Bee
    Participant
    Topics:

Can the Swifter Dusters shut the fuck up and save the rest of us from downright delusion?

ReplyCopy URL
    Blanche
    Participant
    Topics:

Can the Swifter Dusters shut the fuck up and save the rest of us from downright delusion?

Girl, what she said is possible, specially when you remember we are discussing the grammys.You never know with them.Why don’t you shut the fuck up instead or try to bring something fucking new to the conversation? What a fucking moron.

ReplyCopy URL
    Blanche
    Participant
    Topics:

Well, the album was nominated for four grammys already so as you can see, your taste is not a good indicator of the nominations.

ReplyCopy URL
    Bee
    Participant
    Topics:

Girl, what she said is possible, specially when you remember we are discussing the grammys.You never know with them.Why don’t you shut the fuck up instead or try to bring something fucking new to the conversation? What a fucking moron.

The same ones that went on and on about Justin Bieber supposedly winning the General Field, the same ones who swore that Taylor Swift would be a guarantee when she’s been viciously snubbed TWICE IN A FUCKING ROW are now the same ones regurgitating the bullshit about Me beating Old Town Road or how Taylor’s 2nd single will automatically get into ROTY/SOTY even though the evidence from the past two years has shown that the Grammys are growing tired of her and will not lazily namecheck whatever shit she puts out. Get a fucking clue.

But you bitches can stay in Candyland that is the Me video being complete dodo birds. Your dumbass perpetuates and engages in the same merry-go-round conversation solely because it involves your fave. You stupid ass stans are all about women until it’s someone like Ariana who you feel threatened by because she’s the biggest popstar this year.

ReplyCopy URL
    OneAndOnlyMe.
    Participant
    Topics:

This thread is toxic. I just can’t.

ReplyCopy URL
    abelfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

I can see Billie in:

AOTY
    ROTY
    SOTY
    BNA
    BPVA
    BPSP

Not convinced about BMV though.

ReplyCopy URL
    Mr Brightside
    Participant
    Topics:

LOL. Funniest post in this topic.

To be fair though, English is not everyone first language and some probably use translators.

ReplyCopy URL
    dOminiK13_
    Participant
    Topics:

LOL. Funniest post in this topic. To be fair though, English is not everyone first language and some probably use translators.

should have a translator like twitter Lol

ReplyCopy URL
    Blanche
    Participant
    Topics:

The same ones that went on and on about Justin Bieber supposedly winning the General Field, the same ones who swore that Taylor Swift would be a guarantee when she’s been viciously snubbed TWICE IN A FUCKING ROW are now the same ones regurgitating the bullshit about Me beating Old Town Road or how Taylor’s 2nd single will automatically get into ROTY/SOTY even though the evidence from the past two years has shown that the Grammys are growing tired of her and will not lazily namecheck whatever shit she puts out. Get a fucking clue.

But you bitches can stay in Candyland that is the Me video being complete dodo birds. Your dumbass perpetuates and engages in the same merry-go-round conversation solely because it involves your fave. You stupid ass stans are all about women until it’s someone like Ariana who you feel threatened by because she’s the biggest popstar this year.

I’m not even predicting that, dummy.It’s all about respect.No one fucking asked for your opinion, if you have so much history with those members just put them on ignore and cut the crap you are creating, drama queen.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 959 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.