Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards (Part 4)

2020 Grammy Awards (Part 4)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 959 total)
Created
4 weeks ago
Last Reply
2 weeks ago
( +3 hidden )
replies
views
users
DC95
M
Oz
  • dOminiK13_
    Participant
    Topics:

“Dedicated” by  Carly Rae Jepsen is now the world’s #1 highest rated album in Metacritic HISTORY for user score!

The album has a user score of 9.5/10!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  dOminiK13_.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  dOminiK13_.
    ReplyCopy URL
    cL94
    Participant
    Topics:

“Dedicated” by Carly Rae Jepsen is now the world’s #1 highest rated album in Metacritic HISTORY for user score! The album has a user score of 9.5/10!

Very much deserved. Hoping the album gets nominated.

ReplyCopy URL
    Lone Pirate
    Participant
    Topics:

“Dedicated” by Carly Rae Jepsen is now the world’s #1 highest rated album in Metacritic HISTORY for user score!

The album has a user score of 9.5/10!

Yeah, pay no attention to Metacritic giving the album the sixth best score for albums released the same day as “Dedicated” was. Instead, focus on the historic and completely manipulable user score.

ReplyCopy URL
    jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

Ed’s new albun looks like the perfect excuse to not award ariana in best pop vocal albun two years In a row

ReplyCopy URL
    James Otto Sweet Heart
    Participant
    Topics:

LeAnn Rimes recently shared at her Twitter page the news that she is working on her next album which I am hoping is a country release since her last one was placed in the pop field. (smiles)

God bless you and LeAnn always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of her)

P.S. Could it be released before the currently eligibility period ends? I doubt it, but even if it isn’t on the store shelves by September 30th, a new song being released first is always possible. (smiles)

Go here to check out my most favorite singer James Otto!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU81KIRZ_Q

ReplyCopy URL
    circa 1993
    Participant
    Topics:

The concept of Ed Sheeran’s new album sounds like the Pop equivalent of DJ Khaled.

It’s interesting to see an artist, still young in his career, doing something Tony Bennett did beginning in his 80s.

Sheeran is safe and predictable enough to win AOTY one day. Will it be for a duets album ?

ReplyCopy URL
    Tyler The Awesome Guy
    Participant
    Topics:

BEST SONG WRITTEN FOR VISUAL MEDIA (so far)

“I’ll Never Love Again”, A Star is Born
    “(I’m Gonna) Love Me Again”, Rocketman
    “Speechless”, Aladdin (Naomi Scott kills it, plus Alan Menken)
    “Sunflower”, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (still the best song this Grammy cycle”
    Future release (likely a song from The Lion King)

I'm not perfect, but I keep trying.

ReplyCopy URL
    Marcus Snowden (The Artist Formerly Known as msnowden1)
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m not the only one who’s disappointed that we’re not getting a solo Ed Sheeran album after his lengthy hiatus, am I?

ReplyCopy URL
    dOminiK13_
    Participant
    Topics:

BEST SONG WRITTEN FOR VISUAL MEDIA (so far) “I’ll Never Love Again”, A Star is Born “(I’m Gonna) Love Me Again”, Rocketman “Speechless”, Aladdin (Naomi Scott kills it, plus Alan Menken) “Sunflower”, Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (still the best song this Grammy cycle” Future release (likely a song from The Lion King)

Gaga will win again

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

These delusional Ariana Grande stans… lol, she’s never getting nominated in the GF.

Why though? It’s not like the Grammy’s have always been selective. I mean even Iggy Azalea got a nomination in the GF. So Ariana is likely to get at least one this year, unless the committee really dislikes her.

ReplyCopy URL
    isaiahbravo
    Participant
    Topics:

These delusional Ariana Grande stans… lol, she’s never getting nominated in the GF.

She’s pretty likely to get nominated in the GF. She just won’t take any of it home…

ReplyCopy URL
    Oz
    Participant
    Topics:

Ed Sheeran got snubbed in a 7 nominee-lineup for one of the biggest songs of all time. He’s not a lock.

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

Ed Sheeran got snubbed in a 7 nominee-lineup for one of the biggest songs of all time. He’s not a lock.

No one is a lock this year. But for Ed he has a much better chance in the Pop Categories.

ReplyCopy URL
    Jaredm1
    Participant
    Topics:

Yeah, pay no attention to Metacritic giving the album the sixth best score for albums released the same day as “Dedicated” was. Instead, focus on the historic and completely manipulable user score.

What the fuck was this comment for…? It’s pretty cool that the general audience is finally recognizing her for her serious music! Why are you always on here degrading  artists cause it’s annoying as hell! Leave please

ReplyCopy URL
    Interstella 5555
    Participant
    Topics:

Tyler the creator could be an AOTY nominee. Great first week numbers, acclaimed album, his last project was nominated for rap album already, so he is not a newcomer to the Grammys , predicted top 10 debut on the hot 100 for Earfquake, extremely dry year for rap.

Hdd is already hyping him

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 959 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.