Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards (Part 6)

2020 Grammy Awards (Part 6)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 945 total)
Created
2 months ago
Last Reply
2 months ago
replies
views
users
Boz
DC95
dOminiK13_
  • OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

Please Me and Old Town House are not even pop to be submitted? So what, it was still in the top ten literally last week, where was this energy two months ago, when you didn’t even mention them and said DWAS was a frontrunner In this post. Why the sudden switch?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  OneAndOnly.

I will always love you

ReplyCopy URL
    Arianator
    Participant
    Topics:

Gaga won’t be nominated this year she’s been embroiled in scandals (rumor has it she’s the reason whyBradley and Irina break up) and has been getting very negative press I don’t think voters will want to nominate her

ReplyCopy URL
    Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Y’all really out here pretending that Sucker is not gonna win Pop Duo/Group

ReplyCopy URL
    OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

Y’all really out here pretending that Sucker is not gonna win Pop Duo/Group

I never said DWAS was gonna win, I just think a nomination is a likelihood. That’s all

I will always love you

ReplyCopy URL
    Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

I never said DWAS was gonna win, I just think a nomination is a likelihood. That’s all

I’d be surprised to see Sam and Normani miss. DWAS is a big hit, and Sam has 4 Grammy’s.

ReplyCopy URL
    Gašper Vezonik
    Participant
    Topics:

Also, Halsey is not happening in GF and is mot winning anything, she could get into Pop Solo Performance but nothing more.

ReplyCopy URL
    OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

I’d be surprised to see Sam and Normani miss. DWAS is a big hit, and Sam has 4 Grammy’s.

Casper the ghost would disagree with you there…

I will always love you

ReplyCopy URL
    Elusive Chanteuse
    Participant
    Topics:

Gaga won’t be nominated this year she’s been embroiled in scandals (rumor has it she’s the reason whyBradley and Irina break up) and has been getting very negative press I don’t think voters will want to nominate her

This is ridiculous. You’re just saying anything at this point to try to “validate” Ariana being a front runner when she isn’t.

ReplyCopy URL
    Chubby706
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m also beginning to question Sam Smith’s chances of getting nominated. He hasnt been nominated for a grammy since 2014. Even his bigger songs like TGAG was snubbed in a weak year.

ReplyCopy URL
    OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m also beginning to question Sam Smith’s chances of getting nominated. He hasnt been nominated for a grammy since 2014. Even his bigger songs like TGAG was snubbed in a weak year.

That was not a weak year and to be honest, I feel they snubbed Sam for the entire era just because of fear of him winning could cause problems.. but not this year, considering DWAS deserves a nomination because it is a genuinely liked and successful pop song, where TGAG was a smash hit felt pretty Grammy baity tbh

I will always love you

ReplyCopy URL
    Gašper Vezonik
    Participant
    Topics:

That was not a weak year and to be honest, I feel they snubbed Sam for the entire era just because of fear of him winning could cause problems.. but not this year, considering DWAS deserves a nomination because it is a genuinely liked and successful pop song, where TGAG was a smash hit felt pretty Grammy baity tbh

Delusion at its finest!

ReplyCopy URL
    OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

Delusion at its finest!

Coming from you, that’s an understatement!

I will always love you

ReplyCopy URL
    Blanche
    Participant
    Topics:

Girl.. the more scandals, the more nominations.She was everywhere in 2009-2011 and got AOTY thrice.

ReplyCopy URL
    Marcus Snowden (The Artist Formerly Known as msnowden1)
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t think that natters. I mean, Chris Brown won a Grammy after beating the shit out of Rihanna.

ReplyCopy URL
    Thatcher, Prime Minister of GoldDerby
    Participant
    Topics:

Darling, that’s just one of the most ridiculous reasoning I’ve ever read on these forums.

LENA HEADEY hasn't got an Emmy for Game of Thrones????? Emmys you need to win her right now!!

Lena Headey ("Game of Thrones") for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.

If Lena Headey doesn't win the Emmy, I'm leaving GoldDerby forever.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 945 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.