Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards (Part 7)

2020 Grammy Awards (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,006 total)
Created
3 weeks ago
Last Reply
4 days ago
replies
views
users
Pauly Antonio
Oz
M
  • Mcm
    Participant
    Topics:

I was talking about this with a friend just now. we both agree that Billie is 100% getting Best New Artist, but do y’all think shell fall into the curse? in simpler terms do yall think Billie could have lasting power in this industry? if anyone care about what I have to say lol…. I think she has a lot to learn still. Good things she’s 17 and will have plenty of time to learn and adjust. If her debut album was this good (yes, I thought it was really good, drag me) imagine her albums when she’s 20. anyways..lol

Honestly right now stop beating if she’s going to and continues to become more successful. I understand why you are doing it, but I think judging someone off the grounds of one album isn’t smart or strategic and honestly it’s gross and annoying. You’re not going to go to Lil Nas X and is like “wow your ep sucks, you are going to flop.” I love the album, but just critic the body of work.

Barnacles Bro

ReplyCopy URL
    OneAndOnlyMe.
    Participant
    Topics:

Ed’s album is….

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

Ed’s album is….

its alright, not what I was expecting with all that hip hop. Ive already seen the reactions on twitter, a lot of hip hop heads seem to like it (duh loll). im not all THAT crazy about it. I liked South of the Border until Cardi came, then I skipped that shit lol. The song with H.E.R is nice!!! Ed completely ruins the song with 50 and Eminem. Honestly Ed “rapping” made me cringe so hard.

Its already number one on iTunes, probably gonna surpass TLK soundtrack for #1 on billboard. Obviously gonna sell but the reviews are gonna be SHIT I can already tell.

but I can say that its 100% better than DJ Khaleds album lol

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

so um what do we think about the new OTR Remix with Young Thug and that Walmart Yodeling Boy…………………………………………………………………………………………

ReplyCopy URL
    Oz
    Participant
    Topics:

so um what do we think about the new OTR Remix with Young Thug and that Walmart Yodeling Boy…

It’s obviously a quick attempt to block bad guy from #1. The Billy Ray remix was alright IMO, but Young Thug sounds like he isn’t even trying. Mason Ramsey is…there. I don’t mind him sans the autotune.

It honestly sounds like a KidzBop version of itself.

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

It’s obviously a quick attempt to block bad guy from #1. The Billy Ray remix was alright IMO, but Young Thug sounds like he isn’t even trying. Mason Ramsey is…there. I don’t mind him sans the autotune. It honestly sounds like a KidzBop version of itself.

hes honestly milking the shit out if and i’m over it lol

his tik Tok supporters are gonna have a field day with this one tho.

ReplyCopy URL
    Oz
    Participant
    Topics:

So all the new releases fucking sucked but are we surprised?

ReplyCopy URL
    Oz
    Participant
    Topics:

hes honestly milking the shit out if and i’m over it lol

his tik Tok supporters are gonna have a field day with this one tho.

I’m okay with him milking the song. It’s already overplayed and it’s honestly more interesting that 70% of the top 40 right now.

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

Spirit to me was the only one that DELIVERED… periodt

ReplyCopy URL
    abelfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

I thought we left that yodel kid in 2018.

ReplyCopy URL
    M
    Participant
    Topics:

Looks like Beyoncé is shooting a new music video:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/07/10/beyonce-shooting-music-video-havasu-falls-havasupai-supai/

ReplyCopy URL
    dOminiK13_
    Participant
    Topics:

Ed is getting # 1, Lion King will have to wait for the movie to get a chance with # 1, we’ll still have Beyoncé’s new album. With all this release ASIB will probably be the album with more weeks in # 1 within the submissions period.

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

“Mason Ramsay” is #1 trending on Twitter…

no ones getting a number one for looooong time lol.

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

Ed is getting # 1, Lion King will have to wait for the movie to get a chance with # 1, we’ll still have Beyoncé’s new album. With all this release ASIB will probably be the album with more weeks in # 1 within the submissions period.

Eds albums usually stay more than a week at #1.

The Gift is obviously gonna be different than the soundtrack but knowing that there’s gonna be a ton of African culture/references in it I don’t expect to have success on charts/sales. considering that locals literally run the music world right now (I don’t wanna say it, but I bet y’all can already figure it out :))) Beyonce has never been the type to have strong sales or chart as of late. but all her work still will get critically acclaimed and have the best audience reactions, of course. IM EXCITEDDDD!!1

**im going to bed now, but im gonna preface this in the morning so no one gets this idea of what im trying to say lol. What you think is probably not what I mean.

ReplyCopy URL
    Marcus Snowden (The Artist Formerly Known as msnowden1)
    Participant
    Topics:

I thought that Sabrina Carpenter’s new single was quite good.

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 1,006 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.