Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards (Part 7)

2020 Grammy Awards (Part 7)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 959 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
5 months ago
( +27 hidden )
replies
views
users
Pauly Antonio
Boz
M
  • Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

Fun fact: if Mason Ramsey gets credited for the Old Town Road remix then he’ll be the youngest solo artist to top the Hot 100.

a mess

y'all ugly and smelly

ReplyCopy URL
    jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

If were talking about the Grammys: she released Homecoming which is the highest rated album on MC. Pitchfork gave it a 93 which is shocking since Pitchfork constantly is giving neg/avg ratings its easily one of the best reviewed / most impressive albums of the year. lets not shut it out like it was “forgettable”. Oscars is a whole different thing. But as a summary, she’s getting an Oscar nom period.

The Same pitchfork who gave a negative review about spirit, yes I know

And if we are talking about Grammys, I can see Bey getting nom for the many releases that she did this year

But lets not pretend that all of then are big that huge

Homecoming it’s a very acclaimed album, however, as much as you do not want to admit, it is yes currently forgotten, and when Bey releases hde new album this will only help to low it’s chances

LK’s ST does not have the strength to beat ASIB on the BST grammy and Spirit’s chances so far do not seem to be very exciting neither

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

The Same pitchfork who gave a negative review about spirit, yes I know And if we are talking about Grammys, I can see Bey getting nom for the many releases that she did this year But lets not pretend that all of then are big that huge Homecoming it’s a very acclaimed album, however, as much as you do not want to admit, it is yes currently forgotten, and when Bey releases hde new album this will only help to low it’s chances LK’s ST does not have the strength to beat ASIB on the BST grammy and Spirit’s chances so far do not seem to be very exciting neither

Pitchfork and that whitey on twitter was the only negative reaction to Spirit one seen (I bet they have something in common)

Considering that it was a 40-track live album in released in April, it makes sense why YOU might’ve forgotten about it, but I damn well know the recording academy hasn’t. Most of the albums released early this year I forgot but the amount of acclaim and praise everyone gave Homecoming and the Netflix doc, the Grammys won’t forget it.

the LK OST doesn’t even have Beyonces name on it so idc about that losing.

y'all ugly and smelly

ReplyCopy URL
    jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

Buddy I’m definetely not the only person who forgot about Homecoming lol

If I’m not mistaken, you’re the first person to talk about HC in this thread for a long time

And the fact that albums which were released before still have more hype than HC currently does not help either

On the situation of the ST, with its mixed reception we know that it will be unlikely CYFTLT achieve something as many predicted here before, and Spirit will probably get an indication without a certainty victory

My point is: I do not doubt that Beyoncé will get an indication or another with HC and Spirit however so far she has not released anything really significant for the major categories in the Grammy and the Oscar or Emmy it has nothing 100% comfirmed yet

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  jowgbruno.
    • This reply was modified 5 months ago by  jowgbruno.
    ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

My point is: I do not doubt that Beyoncé will get an indication or another with HC and Spirit however so far she has not released anything really significant for the major categories in the Grammy

Its been listed in many Mid-year Best albums of 2019 rankings. its not forgotten hun.  don’t speak for an entire nation when only YOU forgot about it. the first users in this thread listed HC as AOTY (the first threads not this one)

* the Emmy is very much confirmed lol and Sprit is literally the most Oscar baited song right now. lets not…

y'all ugly and smelly

ReplyCopy URL
    Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Homecoming is forgotten.

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

Homecoming is forgotten.

its not but go off.

* to the locals it is 🙂

y'all ugly and smelly

ReplyCopy URL
    abelfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

* to the locals it is 🙂

Which is 95% of people who listen to music.

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

Which is 95% of people who listen to music.

and the people on this thread, some are at least reasonable.

y'all ugly and smelly

ReplyCopy URL
    Sheeow
    Participant
    Topics:

God, Beyoncé stan.. chill for a second, this is not Stan Twitter

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

God, Beyoncé stan.. chill for a second, this is not Stan Twitter

every time Beyonce is mentioned you pop out…

y'all ugly and smelly

ReplyCopy URL
    jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

Its been listed in many Mid-year Best albums of 2019 rankings. its not forgotten hun. don’t speak for an entire nation when only YOU forgot about it. the first users in this thread listed HC as AOTY (the first threads not this one) * the Emmy is very much confirmed lol and Sprit is literally the most Oscar baited song right now. lets not…

your fanaticism for Beyoncé makes you blind like a bat

ReplyCopy URL
    Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

your fanaticism for Beyoncé makes you blind like a bat

literally google is free… you can look up the praise for yourself.

you have nothing else to say you you insult me instead lol. typical

y'all ugly and smelly

ReplyCopy URL
    Sheeow
    Participant
    Topics:

every time Beyonce is mentioned you pop out…

You and you talking about her have been the only things that happened lately in this thread.

ReplyCopy URL
    jowgbruno
    Participant
    Topics:

literally google is free… you can look up the praise for yourself. you have nothing else to say you you insult me instead lol. typical

I’ve already told you a lot of things around here that you basically prefer to close your eyes about

And call you Blind as a bat it’s not really a insult lol

ReplyCopy URL
Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 959 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.