Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards (Part 8)

2020 Grammy Awards (Part 8)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 686 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
6 months ago
( +42 hidden )
replies
views
users
Darren
Boz
Pauly Antonio
  • Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Same bad-bitch energy

ELIAS
    Participant
    Topics:

Dude I really like The Gift. It amazes me how much African beats and Afrofuturism are on this album. Something that imo beats The Black Panther Soundtrack because I felt that the album was a lose collection of tracks that weren’t apart of the movie, yet on this one, it features movie interludes lots of African beats. There is more going on with the sound. I think Beyonce pulled through with this project. It would be dumb for her to not send this to AOTY this year.

Barnacles Bro

dOminiK13_
    Participant
    Topics:

It would be dumb for her to not send this to AOTY this year.

I find it hard to win anyway.

OneAndOnly
    Participant
    Topics:

Same bad-bitch energy

A FUCKING BOP, TROYE IS SHAKING

I will always love you

dOminiK13_
    Participant
    Topics:

I don’t mind Iggy but I really thought we left her in 2014 when all she did was culture appropriate black culture.

stop it, america has made eminem the greatest artists of the past decade. even to this day he numbers considerable numbers, but nobody talks about it since he is a white man. things change when it is better to do the same ?? 🙄🙄🙄

abelfenty
    Participant
    Topics:

“MOOD 4 EVA” by Beyoncé, Jay Z & Childish Gambino could be massive threat in Rap/Sung.

ELIAS
    Participant
    Topics:

I find it hard to win anyway.

No one cares what you find hard to win lol. You are out here calling out Yoncé, whether she will win or not. The difference between Taylor Swift and Beyoncé is Taylor albums isn’t popping anymore, Beyoncé has been creating Black pride anthems since 2016, with LEMONADE, EVERYTHING IS LOVE, HOMECOMING and THE GIFT. The quality is there.

Barnacles Bro

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

The album isn’t gonna appeal with the locals but who cares. The album is PURE SUMMER BOPS and that’s all I needed. Every single song is catchy and makes you wanna dance.

y'all ugly and smelly

dOminiK13_
    Participant
    Topics:

“MOOD 4 EVA” by Beyoncé, Jay Z & Childish Gambino could be massive threat in Rap/Sung.

It’s a great song.

ELIAS
    Participant
    Topics:

And I’d rather here in 5 years, 15 years, 50 years and get good quality from artists like Kendrick Lamar, Lorde, Beyoncé, Kacey Musgraves, Frank Ocean, Arcade Fire, Kanye West and look back and say “That lost to them?”. So honestly I could care less who wins, and no disrespect because well we don’t know what goes on behind the scenes and how they critic certain artists. Rather I am here to critic the music. And Beyoncé is on a musical peak right now, whether is sells good or peaks on Billboard, she outdid herself and I am proud.

Barnacles Bro

dOminiK13_
    Participant
    Topics:

No one cares what you find hard to win lol. You are out here calling out Yoncé, whether she will win or not. The difference between Taylor Swift and Beyoncé is Taylor albums isn’t popping anymore, Beyoncé has been creating Black pride anthems since 2016, with LEMONADE, EVERYTHING IS LOVE, HOMECOMING and THE GIFT. The quality is there.

my opinion is as important as yours!  Who do you think you are??  a grammy member lol. TG is really a good album but no better than lemonade, it will not win with an album that is worse than lemonade.

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

my opinion is as important as yours! Who do you think you are?? a grammy member lol. TG is really a good album but no better than lemonade, it will not win with an album that is worse than lemonade.

imo, I think the album rides the same boat on 🍋. Both had storylines and uplifting messages, and tbh both were feel good songs!! It’s been LITERALLY 2 hours but I think this beats EIL and homecoming. This should be what she submits for AOTY. everything about this album was A MOMENTT!

y'all ugly and smelly

dOminiK13_
    Participant
    Topics:

imo, I think the album rides the same boat on 🍋. Both had storylines and uplifting messages, and tbh both were feel good songs!! It’s been LITERALLY 2 hours but I think this beats EIL and homecoming. This should be what she submits for AOTY. everything about this album was A MOMENTT!

It sure is better than the last 2 albums of it. Unfortunately, I do not see being named unless she gets a hit.

I personally like BIGGER, but MOOD FOR EVA has more potential to be a hit.

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, The Lion King: The Gift is already being overhyped thanks to the Beyhive. It will be declared the AOTY winner just like Everything Is Love was when it first came out last year. Y’all don’t know if y’all are coming or going.

its been 3 hours and you’re already mad.

y'all ugly and smelly

MG
    Participant
    Topics:

Lol Beyonce, Sam Smith, Iggy Azalea all released new music tonight. This kind of reminds me of the 2015 Grammys season considering Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift & Hozier all releases new music this year too. Not saying all of them will get nominated but just sayin…

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 686 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Awards (Part 8)’ is closed to new replies.