Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards (Part 8)

2020 Grammy Awards (Part 8)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 686 total)
Created
6 months ago
Last Reply
6 months ago
( +42 hidden )
replies
views
users
Darren
Boz
Pauly Antonio
  • Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

That is why your posts are delusional and hilarious because why is her song not in the top ten of Nielsen’s biggest songs of the year thus far if her song is really that big? You queens lie perpetually, but the numbers are absolutely not. Her song is nowhere near being the biggest of anything. She might not even hit Record or Song of the Year because the song is a blip on the radar.

But she’s listed in every other category. I also don’t even know what’s the point you’re trying to make anyway.

Are you not able to read or something?

yes I literally had to move my bang to read that again.

y'all ugly and smelly

PleaseFeedTheTroll
    Participant
    Topics:

yes I literally had to move my bang to read that again.

It is not in any of the general sales or streaming categories either, and the point is how is her song as ubiquitous and big as you are proclaiming if the song is not even in the top ten of the biggest songs of the year?

PleaseFeedTheTroll
    Participant
    Topics:

Grammys also confirmed Truth Hurts is still eligible! LIZZO COMING FOR ALL THE GRAMMYS AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It is going to number one some time in August, and that is when the imbeciles posting are going to begin posting about how it is a strong contender for Record of the Year.

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

It is not in any of the general sales or streaming categories either, and the point is how is her song as ubiquitous and big as you are proclaiming if the song is not even in the top ten of the biggest songs of the year?

She has the type of narrative that the Grammys live for, she’s gonna get tons of nods. Again I don’t believe BG will win in either categories but it’ll be nominated. You’re lists or whatever tf wont matter.

y'all ugly and smelly

PleaseFeedTheTroll
    Participant
    Topics:

She has the type of narrative that the Grammys live for, she’s gonna get tons of nods. Again I don’t believe BG will win in either categories but it’ll be nominated. You’re lists or whatever tf wont matter.

Why are you not answering how the song is as big as you are stating that it is when Nielsen states that it is not even in the top ten of the biggest songs for the year?

M
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m genuinely worried about Beyoncé.

She really missed an opportunity to have a very successful era in 2018, still benefiting from Lemonade’s success, but she released the awful Everything Is Love instead.

Those numbers are really low.

PoweR
    Participant
    Topics:

It is going to number one some time in August, and that is when the imbeciles posting are going to begin posting about how it is a strong contender for Record of the Year.

Her being #1 would make her a strong contender, though.

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

I’m genuinely worried about Beyoncé. She really missed an opportunity to have a very successful era in 2018, still benefiting from Lemonade’s success, but she released the awful Everything Is Love instead. Those numbers are really low.

I (a fan) called it, everyone called it. Anyone who’s smart called it lol

y'all ugly and smelly

dOminiK13_
    Participant
    Topics:

According to HitsDailyDouble, Beyonce’s The Gift is looking to do 50,000-70,000 in sales for its first week. It might not be enough to debut at #1 with competition from Ed Sheeran and Billie Eilish. Not that sales matter in terms of Grammys, but those are no Black Panther numbers.

beyoncé flop even having a mega movie hit that will break record

M
    Participant
    Topics:

I (a fan) called it, everyone called it. Anyone who’s smart called it lol

Well she’ll need a killer album to recover from two underperforming albums.

I just wish she released a proper studio album in 2018 when there’s still hype around her.

But anyway, she previously recovered from 4 which was also an underperformance, so we’ll see.

M
    Participant
    Topics:

At least she’ll probably win a Golden Globe and an Oscar for Spirit, from name recognition and status alone. It isn’t a lock though.

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

Her being #1 would make her a strong contender, though.

Truth Hurts doesn’t need to have a #1 to be a strong contender. I feel since it is eligible its probably a contender but… it rised in popularity after the BET’s which wasn’t that long ago. It’ll need to stay popular until at least fall-ish/winter to be a STRONG contender. Bad Guy hasn’t left the top 10 since April and doesn’t look like it’ll drop anytime soon.

y'all ugly and smelly

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

Well she’ll need a killer album to recover from two underperforming albums. I just wish she released a proper studio album in 2018 when there’s still hype around her. But anyway, she previously recovered from 4 which was also an underperformance, so we’ll see.

Theres also no MC score yet, there’s only been like 3 top critic reviews as of now.

y'all ugly and smelly

Why U So Obsessed?
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey, those sales are awful for someone of Beyoncé’s calibre. She really needs to take a 4-year break.

She needs to reunite with DC3. She’s running out of ideas as a solo artist. A Destiny’s Child reunion album/tour would be an automatic success.

“The best way to make someone feel small, is to not say anything to them at all” —>clicks ignore button

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Why are you not answering how the song is as big as you are stating that it is when Nielsen states that it is not even in the top ten of the biggest songs for the year?

It actually is. It entered the top 10 songs of the year based on units (so, best selling songs) just last week. So it was only cut short a week or two.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 686 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Awards (Part 8)’ is closed to new replies.