Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards (Part 8)

2020 Grammy Awards (Part 8)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 745 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
D
Boz
Pauly Antonio
  • Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

Ken Ehrlich is stepping down and will be replaced after the 2020 telecast. Good riddance.

so is he still producing the 2020 one though?

*another old white man is gonna take his place after Ken in 2021. So it looks like there’s still gonna be no change lol.

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Ariana Grande really ended Ken.

James Otto Sweet Heart
    Participant
    Topics:

Kenny Chesney’s new song named “Tip Of My Tongue” is said to be written by both him and that Ed Sheeran guy. Maybe it will be submitted for Best Country Song. (smiles)

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Go here to check out my most favorite singer James Otto!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiU81KIRZ_Q

M
    Participant
    Topics:

Ariana Grande really ended Ken.

Keep dreaming.

The guy is 76 so it’s only normal that he seeks retirement at this age.

Ariana’s drama had no effect whatsoever. Even the ratings went up.

But anyway, can we just talk about how hot the new producer is?

Jaredm1
    Participant
    Topics:

Can Rihanna or Adele release some new music already please so we can start a new conversation… sigh

MarinaBelo2
    Participant
    Topics:

Keep dreaming. The guy is 76 so it’s only normal that he seeks retirement at this age. Ariana’s drama had no effect whatsoever. Even the ratings went up. But anyway, can we just talk about how hot the new producer is?

Yummy!

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

Keep dreaming.

The guy is 76 so it’s only normal that he seeks retirement at this age.

Ariana’s drama had no effect whatsoever. Even the ratings went up.

But anyway, can we just talk about how hot the new producer is?

The rating went up like 5% or something, and that’s actually not that good considering last year they went down thanks to heavy competiton on TV that same day.

But anyways that producer is, in fact, very hot.

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

The new producer is Ben Winston, he’s British.

aka Adele is gonna sweep in her next release lol

And now all we need is for Neil Portnow to step down and let a women or a POC step up. Then maybe the Grammys wont be rigged anymore lol.

aQuan
    Participant
    Topics:

Keep dreaming. The guy is 76 so it’s only normal that he seeks retirement at this age. Ariana’s drama had no effect whatsoever. Even the ratings went up. But anyway, can we just talk about how hot the new producer is?

I need a name and Instagram link.

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

BEN WINSTON

@MRBENWINSTON

Chubby706
    Participant
    Topics:

That new producer is gonna have all the gays thirsting until the premiere. Lol. He’s fine though

D
    Participant
    Topics:

Honey don’t twist my words. I said in 2011, Lady Gaga lost AOTY to Arcade Fire, a indie rock band that has critical success while staying relatively less known than Gaga. Although she lost to a pop icon like Adele, I do think she is the pop icon of this year. Sort of like Veteran who is overdue for a general field award. I am only concerned was that Gaga lost to critical acclaimed artists before- This is America by Childish Gambino and The Suburbs by Arcade Fire. It could that The academy could choose a more critical darling. Although Gaga is the safe choice and is the country-pop-rock soundtrack of the year, something that has crossover appeal.

“This Is America” was a #1 hit; it was hardly a niche critics’ song.

And you can check my past predictions because not only did I have Golden Hour as my #1 for the nominations predictions (meaning it was my early favorite to win), I also predicted it to win once the nominations were announced. I may have said something different earlier last year, but everyone who was paying attention knows that Kacey’s momentum drastically shifted once she won the CMA for Album of the Year.

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

The new producer is Ben Winston, he’s British.

aka Adele is gonna sweep in her next release lol

And now all we need is for Neil Portnow to step down and let a women or a POC step up. Then maybe the Grammys wont be rigged anymore lol.

Producers have no impact on nominations/wins.

Also I’m pretty sure Neil stepped down a while back and was replaced by a woman.

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

Producers have no impact on nominations/wins. Also I’m pretty sure Neil stepped down a while back and was replaced by a woman.

You’re right, She looks promising. She spoke out on the lack of women and POC inclusion before. Hopefully the GRAMMYS can stop being trash year after year.

The producers very much have impact on the winners, they can alter them. Especially if there’s bad blood between an artist and the producers. Good thing this is the last year it matters anymore.

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

The producers very much have impact on the winners, they can alter them. Especially if there’s bad blood between an artist and the producers. Good thing this is the last year it matters anymore.

No girl they can’t. The only thing they can do is chose whether the award is gonna be presented live or in the preshow. If they could Ms Grande would’ve lost her award last year.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 745 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Awards (Part 8)’ is closed to new replies.