Home Forums Music 2020 Grammy Awards (Part 8)

2020 Grammy Awards (Part 8)

CREATE A NEW TOPIC
CREATE A NEW POLL
Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 745 total)
Created
1 month ago
Last Reply
4 weeks ago
( +1 hidden )
replies
views
users
D
Boz
Pauly Antonio
  • Marcus Snowden (The Artist Formerly Known as msnowden1)
    Participant
    Topics:

Taylor’s time as the biggest pop star in music is coming to an end. Ariana, Billie, Ed, Camila and others have come to take that mantle from her.

Dan Costa
    Participant
    Topics:

taylor is doing an instagram live tomorrow. i’m expecting the 3rd track/single to be released this friday.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Dan Costa.
    • This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Dan Costa.
    jjjmoss
    Participant
    Topics:

HDD:

At this point it appears that Ed Sheeran will repeat at #1 in his second week, and Beyoncé’s inspired-by set, Lion King: The Gift, will battle a resurgent Billie Eilish—now approaching her 17th week—for the #2 spot.

Ash
    Participant
    Topics:

Taylor has done nothing with reputation. that gives me confidence with anything that proves she has songwriting ability with commercial success. Probably delicate or New Year’s Day but that’s it. And the songwriting is good not great like Red or Fearless.

Your right again but……. TAYLOR SWIFT  even with her lowest lyrical content like LWYMMD still managed to to tell a story with those lyrics that we all go the message from like little things like ” I’ll be the actress starring in your bad dreams” “But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time
    Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time” The reputation era was recovery of her going through stuff which I related to a didn’t even like taylor swift until then lol I respect little shit like that it connects to me in her writing that’s real.

Marlon G
    Participant
    Topics:

Anderson Paak and the 1975 are all campaigning hard these next couple of months. They both will be appearing on late/ talk almost everyweek this month and next.

Pauly Antonio
    Participant
    Topics:

I just want an Adele album.

Marlon G
    Participant
    Topics:

I also wonder where Gary Clark Jr will be submitting this land… Rock? Alternative? Some critics say it’s Rap. Idk.

I personally think it’s a Rock record.

D
    Participant
    Topics:

Best Rock Album or Best Contemporary Blues Album. Any “critic” who thinks it’s a rap album cannot be taken seriously.

Boz
    Participant
    Topics:

The 1975 campaigning will only get them into the Rock cateogires and/or Alternative Album. They have to pray to God that they’re album doesn’t get moved to Pop.

Also how in the world is This Land rap?

D
    Participant
    Topics:

And if The 1975’s album goes rock, they’re at the mercy of a committee. The rock committee passed on their last album, and according to a source who spoke to Billboard, they voted to replace their album on the committee ballot with one that wasn’t in the top 15 of first-round votes.

Balenciaga
    Participant
    Topics:

Probably some old white critic dude who just assumed because Gary Clark, Jr. is black that he must be a rapper.

PoweR
    Participant
    Topics:

“Rap” is hilarious.

Clark’s album should be placed in Rock. He probably has a song that can contend in the R&B field. He won Traditional R&B Performance before, while contending in the rock field.

Mcm
    Participant
    Topics:

I just want an Adele album.

Don’t we all bro.

Barnacles Bro

isaiahbravo
    Participant
    Topics:

Your right again but……. TAYLOR SWIFT even with her lowest lyrical content like LWYMMD still managed to to tell a story with those lyrics that we all go the message from like little things like ” I’ll be the actress starring in your bad dreams” “But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time” The reputation era was recovery of her going through stuff which I related to a didn’t even like taylor swift until then lol I respect little shit like that it connects to me in her writing that’s real.

Why is this even being brought up?

Radiogagahead
    Participant
    Topics:

If I had to bet right now:

ROTY
    “Bad Guy”- Billie Eilish
    “Old Town Road”- Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus
    “Sucker”- The Jonas Brothers
    “Sunflower”- Post Malone & Swae Lee
    “Talk”- Khalid
    “Thank U, Next”- Ariana Grande
    “This Land”- Gary Clark Jr.
    “Truth Hurts”- Lizzo

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 745 total)

The topic ‘2020 Grammy Awards (Part 8)’ is closed to new replies.